TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Wait Is This Bug Some Of Blessings Cant Be Obtained After Sex Just Like Hide In Barrel Why It Didnt Gave Me Blessings Even Others When I Skip Episode To Check All Blessing Some Of Them Are Missing.
Am I Missing Some Files And Im Using Android + EP 8.0.3
Blessings Are More Than Just A Thing You Get After Sex

CH1LL1N

Dec 23, 2021
I Got Elsie Blessing In Beginning But If I Try To Sex Hide In Barrels Why It Didnt gave me blessing after done thats what i mean srry
Am I Missing Files Then?

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I Got Elsie Blessing In Beginning But If I Try To Sex Hide In Barrels Why It Didnt gave me blessing after done thats what i mean srry
Am I Missing Files Then?
dude wtf is with the every word capitalized? also i think barrels is one of the ones you have to beat and give a giftbox so maybe you just haven't progressed her relationship enough?

CH1LL1N

Dec 23, 2021
dude wtf is with the every word capitalized? also i think barrels is one of the ones you have to beat and give a giftbox so maybe you just haven't progressed her relationship enough?
Srry for capitalized hahaha thats how i write sometime.
So I can get Hide In Barrel after giftbox i totally forgot the game due to other game im active at.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Can you even impregnate 15 girls and get rank to 500?
i don't think you can yet but there are a number of goals that aren't meant to be achievable right now. case in point the training area in the village has stuff past level 40 but the story is at like level 20ish max currently

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is there a list of equipment/drops available? I know each encounter can drop an equipable for Dante/Bessie/Ray in various rarities, but I was wondering if there was a master list somebody had put together?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Can someone post their full save?
game has option to skip the episodes and you can use debugger to lvl up your charcter and get money if you want it like cheat code but you press it while in mystral village but forgot what key it was but anyway here my save that has everything done

Reactions: MikoKju
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes