TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the info but I would like to know if you can join her for real at some point or not if it's not to much spoilers
Yeah maybe I'll make a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... route of sorts.

Maybe. I don't know how well it'll work considering Dante is friendly. It'll probably be some grey morality stuff.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 is the nursery and school not till the end of the game? assuming when the protags monster girl lovers pregency is ready for childbirth thill be giving birth at that nursery? or is that place and school for somethnig else in future?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
How much stuff is in the game so far? I like to have some sort of idea when to expect the 'end of content wall' in these in-development games. Without a gallery to go by I can't really get a very good idea.

I'm just about to beat the pumpkin queen in the second town, for reference, how much further is currently developed?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yeah maybe I'll make a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... route of sorts.

Maybe. I don't know how well it'll work considering Dante is friendly. It'll probably be some grey morality stuff.
"you were supposed to get everyone pregnant not kill everyone!"
kek. well jokes aside I don't really see the point of such a route in this game. Especially if it takes more than a day to make. It can be an amusing joke to write a post about, but not something I'd seriously want to play

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
How much stuff is in the game so far? I like to have some sort of idea when to expect the 'end of content wall' in these in-development games. Without a gallery to go by I can't really get a very good idea.

I'm just about to beat the pumpkin queen in the second town, for reference, how much further is currently developed?
The game has 65 sex scenes, and you're about 1/3 of the way done.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Just found this gem of a game after playing the other 2 made by scarlet.. and wow this game is good. Love what you have build till now and will definetly be looking forward to updates! One of my new favorite H games in the making here! Keep it up TwistedScarlett! love your work!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry but i forget were it stated lagging at but now when i walk around mistral and the collusem my game has kind of a studder type movement.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I don't think you're even remotely close to understanding what's going on in this story, because nothing you've said about the story is correct except for your observation that the Succubus Princess is slutty. Is English your second language?

Nah, you're fine. There's development regarding the Pumpkin Queen event in Ep 9 Part 2.
I don't know how many endings there will be.

Did you mean the Misty Woods theme?

This is the normal town theme:
yep thats the one thanks

narutomater

May 2, 2020
do you have the most recent version and have you met the requirements?
what requirments? and yes have 9.0.3 im quite positive i did all contracts needed for wendy and beeki and cheeki i just finished magic weavers story for them not sure what else i need

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes