TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So for now I'm done at 9%? Weird as it feels like there is more to do.
It sounds like you still have the Slipstreams, and then Capital City.
% Completion on old saves won't update until you complete Story 1 in Capital City, it'll probably jump up to about 90% for you.
1653516769736.png
100% completion with all the undeveloped areas red on the world map.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Your 100% is only 14 girls pregnant, but I have 16, do those not count towards completion?
Elsie doesn't count since you can miss her. I'm not sure who the 16th girl is, though, I thought there were only 15 girls you could get pregnant.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Right, I hate for my first feedback regarding the game to be criticism, but since I have nothing else to complain about (game's very good otherwise), I will lay it out here. I don't understand the point of including the plot point of elves being able to transform into succubi. I really don't. Especially in the case of Bessie. You already have a good character, you already have a character that is sexy enough, why do you have to railroad them into the most common monstergirl stereotype for no apparent reason while creating dubious worldbuilding implications? Just why?
I like the story overall, I like the character development work that has gone into it, but this just seems unnecessary. I don't want to impose too much, I know it is hard enough writing a good story to begin with, but I would appreciate if at least her becoming a succubus later on (which is where this all is inevitably driving towards) was optional.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Right, I hate for my first feedback regarding the game to be criticism, but since I have nothing else to complain about (game's very good otherwise), I will lay it out here. I don't understand the point of including the plot point of elves being able to transform into succubi. I really don't. Especially in the case of Bessie. You already have a good character, you already have a character that is sexy enough, why do you have to railroad them into the most common monstergirl stereotype for no apparent reason while creating dubious worldbuilding implications? Just why?
I like the story overall, I like the character development work that has gone into it, but this just seems unnecessary. I don't want to impose too much, I know it is hard enough writing a good story to begin with, but I would appreciate if at least her becoming a succubus later on (which is where this all is inevitably driving towards) was optional.
in my opnion its best to not dwell on it to much tbh i like how bessie is part succubus cause she is now considered a monster girl since elves arent considered monster girls in the first place but i can undertsand why you think it weird since i never herd of elve succbui in any other story i read but for most part it really intreasting

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is the criticism here that succubi are overdone, or that you don't like the fact that elves are ancestors of succubi?

I'm finding it hard to understand why either thing is bad.
Something that is overdone isn't necessarily a bad thing, and having a certain fantasy species being related to another by blood in a unique fantasy world is a preference at best.

In my world, elves are related to succubi, goblins are related to imps, fairies are related to pixies + nymphs, and much more. These aren't particularly important plot points.

It seems somewhat unusual to me that you seem to say succubi are the most "common", while your other criticism seems to be that I chose not to "railroad" elves into their most common fictional representation by giving them a unique twist.

To me, and I may be wrong, but it sounds like you dislike the concept succubi. If I were you, I imagine I'd have made plenty of decisions differently to better suit your tastes. Unfortunately, I'm just a single person stumbling around the world like any other, and I can't anticipate any factors that might personally not suit your tastes.

If it's any consolation. You have expectations of what "elves" and "succubi" should be, but if I had called them "Elheim" and "Saddarah" you probably wouldn't have had any complaints, right? In the same manner your expectations regarding elves appears to have been subverted, your expectations around succubi may be as well. Bessie is Bessie, she'll be an ever-loving and loyal elf until the end.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 i like your new update episode 9 and so the advancement might take while to finish? i really love your game but i get so impatient lol sorry about my impatientness i just love your game and cant wait for the next update ik how hard it is to create more content for a game but i just hope you continue to make more updates till the end

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
Great update, qol for the arena is top tier, I had missed a couple of mid tier tournaments and was now able to clear it out. Cute horse, looking forward to seeing more of her. I am enjoying seeing more hunter teams, really fleshes out the world. My theory that Rosaria was the MC's mom got fucked with though. Once this chapter is complete I need to play through the game again knowing now what I do. Thanks for your hard work and amazing art. Can't wait for more in the future!

dacrazyguy

Jan 6, 2021
I may be a idiot but the contract (Yulias lament) isn't showing up. it could also be because I started from an old save so that might be why, but every other contracts seem to have appeared just fine.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I may be a idiot but the contract (Yulias lament) isn't showing up. it could also be because I started from an old save so that might be why, but every other contracts seem to have appeared just fine.
Have you beaten the Magic Weavers advancement? I checked all the switches and they matched up. You can't progress past that point naturally or by using episode select without unlocking that contract.
It may be an unusual case of old save files, and if that is the case, and you don't have Switch 159 "MW - Advancement" turned ON, you will be able to turn it on by completing Magic Weavers Advancement.
Also worth noting that both Yulia's Lament and Monster Hunter are both tied to this same switch, so you should be missing them both. Again, if that's not the case, let me know so I can look into this deeper if needed.

Thanks for the report.

Migl

Oct 7, 2017
Have you beaten the Magic Weavers advancement? I checked all the switches and they matched up. You can't progress past that point naturally or by using episode select without unlocking that contract.
It may be an unusual case of old save files, and if that is the case, and you don't have Switch 159 "MW - Advancement" turned ON, you will be able to turn it on by completing Magic Weavers Advancement.
Also worth noting that both Yulia's Lament and Monster Hunter are both tied to this same switch, so you should be missing them both. Again, if that's not the case, let me know so I can look into this deeper if needed.

Thanks for the report.
I do have the same problem, when loading my old save both quests were showing. I finished Monster Hunter and then startet the City. After the city Yulias Lament was gone and only the repeatable quest was there.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Elsie doesn't count since you can miss her. I'm not sure who the 16th girl is, though, I thought there were only 15 girls you could get pregnant.
I would suggest some way to make it not missable. Missables mean:
1. restarting the game, losing many hours of progress.
2. start using walkthroughs to avoid missing more things, which ruin the experience of playing a game.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I do have the same problem, when loading my old save both quests were showing. I finished Monster Hunter and then startet the City. After the city Yulias Lament was gone and only the repeatable quest was there.
1653588979260.png
I see my mistake now, Yulia's quest is hidden when you finish Monster Hunter. I'll fix it before I leave on the 28th.

I would suggest some way to make it not missable. Missables mean:
1. restarting the game, losing many hours of progress.
2. start using walkthroughs to avoid missing more things, which ruin the experience of playing a game.
The sex scene isn't permanently missable, and no sex scene I ever make in any game will be. The only things missing are Elsie's blessing, arguably the weakest in the game, and a single point on a statistic.

I think I'm the last dev on F95zone you need to lecture about missables. In the last three games I've ever made, this is the only instance of missable content (that the game doesn't warn you about and encourage you to save beforehand) and it's just a single piece of equipment no one uses.

That said, Elsie will always have this going for her:
1653589061159.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The sex scene isn't permanently missable, and no sex scene I ever make in any game will be. The only things missing are Elsie's blessing, arguably the weakest in the game, and a single point on a statistic.
Sorry, I misunderstood what you said earlier

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game is great hope to see the hole thing come to life. take your time get all the places open and the contract's whem you get back. work to your pase and no one else's if your selling this on steam are something they should wait for a finished product that is great .

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes