bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
I've returned, for once again i shall enjoy the newest version and proclaim. Ray is still best girl!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
you can go to bessie's home and ask for a ray/bessie blowjob. this causes a night to pass and also from the dialog this happens in an inn instead of at bessie's house.
TwistedScarlett60 I described this poorly. what happens is that you are supposed to go:
go to mana weavers. do an automatic quest (kill some birds, get reward, have date). then get the double blowjob scene. scene advances 1 day and specifically says "unlocks asking for a double blowjob back in mistral village"

but instead you can go to mistral village and ask for a double blowjob before seeing that scene. Which triggers the manaweavers quest reward. with all the associated things like saying the scene is unlocked and time passed.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Updated OP with a hotfix. I'm going away for the weekend and wanted to get in the bugfixes while I can.
Nothing huge, just some small oversights. Thanks to people on this thread reporting what they find.

6.9.2:
  • You can no longer ask Ray or Bessie for the double blowjob before recieving it at Magic Weavers
  • You can no longer ask Bessie for the Wolf Threesome before completing "Embrace the Wolf".
  • You can no longer get Alice's reward for 1,000 Village Quality with only 500.
  • Keke and Yulia now appear pregnant (if they are) in "Embrace the Wolf"
  • Keke's Blessings now have their proper cost.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Just where does this put save files? I usually don't play rpgm's, this is currently one of something round 2 or 3 of 191 in my lewd games folder. All I know is the new release dun see my old saves, was at the point just before going back to Mistral after clearing the town with the Pumpkin Queen, if I'm remembering what she was right.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The people who ask for this just keep getting glossed over so it made me curious, is there a particular reason why this isn't uploaded to mega? As far as speed goes it does seem to be the most reliable.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Just where does this put save files? I usually don't play rpgm's, this is currently one of something round 2 or 3 of 191 in my lewd games folder. All I know is the new release dun see my old saves, was at the point just before going back to Mistral after clearing the town with the Pumpkin Queen, if I'm remembering what she was right.
Transfer from old www/saves file to new one in the Monster Girl 1,000 folders.
The people who ask for this just keep getting glossed over so it made me curious, is there a particular reason why this isn't uploaded to mega? As far as speed goes it does seem to be the most reliable.
You'd have to ask a mod. I don't have access to the F95zone MEGA account.

Reactions: joryh

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for the update. Attached to this post is a torrent for
Monster Girl 1000 - 6.9.2 Windows
I am seeding it on a pretty fast connection.

I converted it from .zip to .7z which reduced download size by 6.7%. made no alterations other than that.
7zip is FOSS and can be found here if you do not have it already
IIRC winrar and winzip can unzip 7z files as well.
Version: 6.9.1
TwistedScarlett60 you forgot to update the version number in the first post in the meat of the post when updating the links.
You'd have to ask a mod. I don't have access to the F95zone MEGA account.
Does F95 actually sue a centralized account? I thought each uploader uses their own personal mega account to upload.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
is it possible to get alice and or wendy pregnant yet, and if it is, how?
not yet, in the future you will likely have an event trigger like with the other girls (complete quest/beat them in the training area)
presumably you will have an option to spar with them in a future build

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Monster Girl 1,000 - 6.9.1 Release

View attachment 1647343

6.9.1, or Episode 7 Part 1 if you want. In this update, you'll want to do four things:
  1. Visit Magic Weavers to experience the introduction to this new place. (New Sex Scene)
  2. Complete the miscellaneous contract there. (New Sex Scene)
  3. Visit Mistral Village and complete the new contract here (Spin on an older Sex Scene)
  4. Visit Alice's Office and complete her six rewards. (New Sex Scene)
This update also runs on a newer version of the RPGMaker Engine, which is apparently full of bloat. Which sucks. But it should run even better now, especially on other OSes.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Your old saves are located in the www/saves folder of your last version of the game. Transfer them to the new version.

Changelog:

6.9.1:
Major:

• 3.5 New Sex Scenes
  • New Area: Magic Weavers
  • New Contract: Magic Weavers Misc 1 - Runaway Experiment
  • New Contract: Mistral Village Misc 3 - Embrace the Wolf - Unlocked after beating Elven Kingdom, enables Bessie x Keke threesomes and gives Keke's Blessing.
  • New Sex Scene: Alice - Upon completing all six 'reward' critiera, ask her for sex. Easiest girls to get pregnant currently are Moona and Mary.
  • A second set of six rewards has been added to Alice's Office. These are more late-game focused. I believe one is currently possible.
  • Mystic Recipes: The Mystic weapons now have a recipe section, which include hints on where to find the ingredients.
  • Changed a lot of armour and accessory icons to add variety. Some names have been changed too.
  • Bessie Skill Overhaul: Blind Blast replaced with Marked for Death, applies a debuff to an enemy that causes them to take 200% damage from the next attack that hits them.
  • Silence Blast replaced by Heartbreaking Bolts. Inflicts Zombie, causing enemies to be unable to heal, and take damage from healing magic.
  • Sleepy Blast replaced by Dispelling Bolt. Removes positive status effects from the target.
  • Ray Limits Rework: Now cost 100 TP, but give you 100 additional TP after you use it. All of Ray's limit spells now cost 50 TP each. Forms no longer prevent you from use basic magic, and now last four turns. You can only use one form at a time. Overall it enables Ray to be a lot more flexible with her limits.
  • Luck no longer affects the chance to inflict or become inflicted by status ailments. This is a Bessie nerf, since she was more or less enjoying a 100% chance of inflicting ailments.
  • Added new weapons and accessories to the Upgrade Hut
  • Made all Farm and Fishery upgrades cheaper by 1 tier.
  • Story Mode difficulty now gives guest party members auto-battle, along with some balance changes to make this feature work during the Pumpkin Queen contract.
  • Story Mode: Adjusted the Story Mode buff to focus more on speed than pure damage. (200% Attack -> 120%, 125% Agility -> 200%)
  • Updated the NW.js
Minor:
  • 1 New Item, 4 New Weapons, 3 New Armors, 2 New Blessings
  • Every girl at Mistral Village has new dialogue when they're pregnant, including some changes in sex scenes.
  • Updated Mary's sex scene so she doesn't act like it's the first time on repeats.
  • Rework of Charm Status: Causes target to deal 25% less damage, and take 25% more damage. Uniquely has a 50% chance to be removed upon taking damage.
  • Rework of Confuse Status: Now doubles mana costs, makes it so your TP doesn't charge, and removes all types of evasion for the duration.
  • Rework of the Berserk Status: Now causes characters to automatically battle, picking random skills. Berserked characters have 10% reduced agility, attack, and magic attack.
  • Alarm Clock now cures Berserk in addition to Sleep.
  • Megaphone now cures Charmed in addition to Silence
  • Eyedrops now cures Confusion in addition to Blind
  • Fully-Automatic Bolts with TP Warrior can give you max TP after using it. So Fully-Automatic Bolts now gives Bessie a small debuff which prevents her from using Limit Breaks for five turns.
  • Improvements to the Pumpkin Queen Fight: She now berserks at 66% HP, OR after 5 turns. Ultimate Inferno is weaker, but now it hits everyone. The cheese 1 shot strategy is possible.
  • Pumpkin Slayer nerfed slightly. +25% -> +20% Attack, +20% -> +10% Magic Evasion.
  • Mines Quantity Upgrades: Mine Quantity Upgrade 2 now gives 2 Rare Upgrade Ores instead of 1. Mine Quantity Upgrade 3 now gives 2 Legendary Upgrade Ore instead of 1.
  • Fixed the all Resource Quality upgrades, from 15%/30%/35% improved quality, to 15%/30%/45% improved quality.
  • Increased default chance of getting Legendary Upgrade Ore from 3% to 5%. (From 5.5% to 9% when fully upgraded)
  • Missing Sucks. Halved chance for all characters to miss under normal conditions.
  • Farm: Buffs to Carrot, Onion, Potato, Mushroom, Orange, Grapes, Mega Berrys and Remedial Herbs.
  • Fishery: Buffs to King Trout, Regal Arapaima, Spiked Bass, Bluegill, Spotted Catfish.
  • Alchemist Hut: Buffs to Healing Spring and Stamina Tonic
  • Added Dark Ribbon, Keke's Blessing and Cheeki Breeki Blessing to the Upgrade Hut
  • Increased Pumpkin Queen's health by 5,001 and Defenses by 20 in the first battle to avoid story-mode players beating the boss first try.
  • Music Changes: Eris's Theme, Cyberia Ly1 by Sewerslvt been swapped for Cyberia lyr2. Sex Theme has been swapped for "No Spirit & Kulpa - Rain in my Head". Battle 3 theme has been replaced by "Sewerslvt - I Really Like You pt 1" (Fun Note: Battle Theme 1 is "I Really Like You Pt 2")
Misc:
  • Bessie and Ray no longer swap into their summer outfits during the sex scene with Emilia.
  • Cleaned up transitions at Mistral Village. It no longer flickers black twice, and you now reappear on the map in the last location you entered.
  • 10 Typo fixes
Thank you for sharing this update as well as the bug fixes. Here's to you having a happy Valentine's Day!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
A fun update. Am I right in assuming that the date with Iris being fixed for in four days time means that we can't get it in this build? Also our hero says, after having sex with the catgirls, something about going back later to give them the details of how to find Mistral Village, but it looks like that isn't possible yet.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Dear TwistedScarlett60, I, PoyntFury, humbly request the ability to fill Ray's womb with hundreds of little Devour Demon babies.

Sincerely,

PoyntFury

P.S. please for the love of god tell me that the girls will actually give birth at some point and not remain perpetually pregnant. I'd like to knock them up repeatedly.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Seriously, I love these games, whether it's the gameplay or the music (especially the music :love:), everything is good in it. Keep it up.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can someone tell why Dobbi has so much lives
She is a slime, an amorphous jello animated by magic and her soul. When you cut her in half the two parts just keep on fighting independently.
It is her gimmick and what makes mature powerful slimes like her dangerous.
She can split twice, so its not too bad.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is anyone else finding Barrels almost impossible to defeat in the arena? I've defeated Dobbi, who is supposed to be level 20, but I can't get the better of Barrels, who is supposed to be only level 15.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, you can replay the contract you fight her to get another one. Highly recommend replaying the fight on RPGMaster mode for 2x drop rate.
you can also just make her unequip it in the pumpkin battle (as a bonus that one is already legendary so it'll save you on upgrades that said make sure you give her something decent to use in return)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes