mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is it possible to force time to pass? Or alternatively, is there a way to buy the gems needed to upgrade structures?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is it possible to force time to pass? Or alternatively, is there a way to buy the gems needed to upgrade structures?
Nah, but don't worry, there will be more than enough time to get absolutely everything you want. Hopefully, Thursday or Friday, three more "passable" days are coming in the next update. Also want to make some improvements to Farm/Fishery/Alchemist Hut set of goods so it feels more rewarding to get, use and create these things.

Reactions: jahall

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nah, but don't worry, there will be more than enough time to get absolutely everything you want. Hopefully, Thursday or Friday, three more "passable" days are coming in the next update. Also want to make some improvements to Farm/Fishery/Alchemist Hut set of goods so it feels more rewarding to get, use and create these things.
3 more days is not nearly enough. I barely got any upgrades built because I do not have the necessary gems. which gems you get is up to luck. and I have been saving them to pour into the mine as it is the only reliable source of gems.
I have a bunch of spare gems of the wrong kind. which I can't spend since each upgrade requires multiple different gem types.

Honestly should really get an option to just buy gems with money.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
3 more days is not nearly enough.
Then you'll have to wait for more updates, which will have roughly 3 days pass each. There's no point forcing more content out of the game than it has available. The only way for me to give you want you want is to ruin the balance of the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Then you'll have to wait for more updates, which will have roughly 3 days pass each. There's no point forcing more content out of the game than it has available. The only way for me to give you want you want is to ruin the balance of the game.
1. You can already do repeatable quests for infinite money and XP
2. You can already harvest unlimited number of monsters for XP and loot (which can be sold for money). In fact after level 15 you do not even need to fight them anymore. it autokills them from the map as soon as you touch them.
3. Having dice rolls determine whether you will get literally 0 non mine building upgrades, or multiple building upgrades is not what I would call "balance"
4. The personal upgrades give very small bonuses (+1% +1 statpoint). Hardly balance breaking.
5. You literally said yourself that one of your goals in the future is to change the farm and fishery and alchemists so they are not useless.

Honestly from balance standpoint this does not even matter at all. Bonuses are too small to matter for balance.
The reasons this bothers me is:
A. OCD Completionist. It bothers me that I cannot build all the upgrades.
B. Trap option: upgrades. Spending gems on anything other than the mine (the sole source of gems) is a trap that requires you to replay the game from the begining to fix.
C. Trap option: sidequests. The fact I did not realize you cannot pass time. Had I known I would have left the optional quests for until after I have unlocked the collection chest. Instead I did every single optional quest as soon as I got it which wasted many days of collection due to the cap of 3 days of storage max. (and also the fact nothing is stored until you unlock the town hub)
D. Dice rolls for limited resources. There is a fixed number of day collections in the game, what they give you is random.

For all these reasons this mechanic just feels bad. Even if it is ultimately irrelevant due to how small the bonuses are.
Honestly I am genuinely surprised that the repeatable quest does not give a dayroll. As it requires quite the time investment to perform each time.

Reactions: Difictly

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I'm just glad the ultimate undies only needed one legendary item otherwise I'd have no mystic equipment (due spreading out the use of the legendary upgrade stones prior to this version and only having one to sandbox around with to figure out what everything needs)

Reactions: mrttao

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1. You can already do repeatable quests for infinite money and XP
2. You can already harvest unlimited number of monsters for XP and loot (which can be sold for money). In fact after level 15 you do not even need to fight them anymore. it autokills them from the map as soon as you touch them.
3. Having dice rolls determine whether you will get literally 0 non mine building upgrades, or multiple building upgrades is not what I would call "balance"
4. The personal upgrades give very small bonuses (+1% +1 statpoint). Hardly balance breaking.
5. You literally said yourself that one of your goals in the future is to change the farm and fishery and alchemists so they are not useless.

Honestly from balance standpoint this does not even matter at all. Bonuses are too small to matter for balance.

The reasons this bothers me is:
A. OCD Completionist. It bothers me that I cannot build all the upgrades.
B. Trap option: upgrades. Spending gems on anything other than the mine (the sole source of gems) is a trap that requires you to replay the game from the begining to fix.
C. Trap option: sidequests. The fact I did not realize you cannot pass time. Had I known I would have left the optional quests for until after I have unlocked the collection chest. Instead I did every single optional quest as soon as I got it which wasted many days of collection due to the cap of 3 days of storage max. (and also the fact nothing is stored until you unlock the town hub)
D. Dice rolls for limited resources. There is a fixed number of day collections in the game, what they give you is random.

For all these reasons this mechanic just feels bad. Even if it is ultimately irrelevant due to how small the bonuses are.
Honestly I am genuinely surprised that the repeatable quest does not give a dayroll. As it requires quite the time investment to perform each time.
Thanks for your post, you've given me some good ideas. I'll reply specifically to some of your other points.

"1. You can already do repeatable quests for infinite money and XP
2. You can already harvest unlimited number of monsters for XP and loot (which can be sold for money). In fact after level 15 you do not even need to fight them anymore. it autokills them from the map as soon as you touch them."
I don't recommend playing like this. I added repeatable content at the request of some players. The rewards you get for repeated content are intentionally small to discourage players from grinding the fun out of the game. The main issue for now is that the game isn't finished, and therefore does not represent the full intended experience, but it is still built from the ground up with that experience in mind. Your main experience isn't intended to be repeating quests, or grinding mobs. The main experience will be tailored to keep moving the game forward to new places and new things.

"Having dice rolls determine whether you will get literally 0 non mine building upgrades, or multiple building upgrades is not what I would call "balance"
I'll have to disagree with this point. There's nothing inherently imbalanced about using random chance as a method to slowly distribute resources. Any unlucky single roll will get naturally smoothed over by your other ~12 rolls currently available within the game.

"4. The personal upgrades give very small bonuses (+1% +1 statpoint). Hardly balance breaking."
The current upgrades available are +1%, +2%, +3%, +4%, and +5%, representing up to a +15% increase overall. And at this point in the game, +15% on any single weapon, for example, would be a lot.

I'd say the problem with these upgrades is a problem with almost all the upgrades. They're all reliant on the exact same resources, and it can feel unsatisfying to spend them on one thing while knowing you're giving something else up.

"5. You literally said yourself that one of your goals in the future is to change the farm and fishery and alchemists so they are not useless."
I'm actually not sure why you included this one. I'll go into detail on what I plan anyway. In the next build, every item from the farm and fishery has been buffed to be very usable in battle. Carrots are no longer mere +30 HPs; they now heal at a rate equivalent to that of mini-potions. That's just one example.
Additionally, I have plans to add a café to the game, which will let you buff your party's stats in the same way you can use the minerals to buy bonuses from Alice. This may contribute to farm and fishing drops being as exciting as mine minerals.

"A. OCD Completionist. It bothers me that I cannot build all the upgrades."
Yeah, I'm sorry. I either hide every upgrade, and slowly drip feed them to you over the course of the game's development, or I show almost everything now and you get teased for the possibilities in the future.

"B. Trap option: upgrades. Spending gems on anything other than the mine (the sole source of gems) is a trap that requires you to replay the game from the begining to fix."
By the time this game reaches its "end game," I will go out of my way to balance it in such a way that you will have everything. Right now, you should feel comfortable spending it on whatever you want.
In the next build, I am reducing the cost of every farm and fishery upgrade by one tier, and once the café is introduced, there will be just as much value in upgrading the farm and fishery as the mine.

"C. Trap option: sidequests. The fact I did not realize you cannot pass time. Had I known I would have left the optional quests for until after I have unlocked the collection chest. Instead I did every single optional quest as soon as I got it which wasted many days of collection due to the cap of 3 days of storage max. (and also the fact nothing is stored until you unlock the town hub)"
The game instantly informs you of this when the mechanic is introduced, and if you ever visit the mine, fishery, or farm, you will be reminded of it upon leaving.
Additionally, in the newest update, the game will tell you if the chest is full.
I haven't had anyone else mention they had an issue here, but I'm still open to the possibility that improvements can be made.

Yes, there is a fixed number of day collections so far. If the game allowed you to get an infinite number of days, this would encourage people to grind on an unfinished game, potentially burning themselves out on it before the next update comes out.

Overall:
1) If I'm correct, what you really want is an infinite source of days, so you can just get every single upgrade.
I hope I've made it clear that I don't want people to grind an unfinished game. There will probably be an infinite source of days much later on in the game's development, but now is not the time to open the floodgates on this hub. I want people to get the sense that Mistral Village is growing and expanding over time, and they're taking part in that with building and upgrading. Not only that, but currently, the days passing are canonical to the story, and are being kept track of.

2) One of your justifications is that the upgrades aren't very strong. So why not just let the player get everything now?
They aren't very strong yet, there are will more upgrades to be added. Mistral Village is still an area that will see active development, with new buildings and upgrades.

3) The balance of the game is working quite well right now, here's what I was able to get on the newest build, which only has an additional three days compared to the public release:

1644520350312.png 1644520453140.png
Also bought: Furnishings, Training Dummy, Giant Bed, Library, Archery Range and House Extension.

Random Fact: The mine, fishery and farm upgrades gives you roughly 400% more resources when fully upgraded.

I'm glad you like what we've got here and want more. More is definitely on the way.

Aug 22, 2021
Is there a merchant or strategy to obtain unique weapons you have sold?

I sold Mimi's dagger stupidly early on before I realized the weapons were upgradable...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game instantly informs you of this when the mechanic is introduced, and if you ever visit the mine, fishery, or farm, you will be reminded of it upon leaving.
Additionally, in the newest update, the game will tell you if the chest is full.
I haven't had anyone else mention they had an issue here, but I'm still open to the possibility that improvements can be made.
That is not what I was talking about.
There are 2 optional quests to do before the mechanic is introduced.
When you do those quests it says "day has advanced, resources added in town". This is before you unlocked the town.
When you finally unlock the town the chest is empty. NOW you can start accumulating resources in town.

This means an optimal way to play is to intentionally ignore the optional quests in shores of easy until you unlock the town.
Then backtrack to shores of easy to do those 2 quests to get 2 extra dayrolls.
Which is something that did not occur to me to do because I did not realize that days were limited. So I got 2 day collections less

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there a merchant or strategy to obtain unique weapons you have sold?

I sold Mimi's dagger stupidly early on before I realized the weapons were upgradable...
Yeah, you can replay the contract you fight her to get another one. Highly recommend replaying the fight on RPGMaster mode for 2x drop rate.

That is not what I was talking about.
There are 2 optional quests to do before the mechanic is introduced.
When you do those quests it says "day has advanced, resources added in town". This is before you unlocked the town.
When you finally unlock the town the chest is empty. NOW you can start accumulating resources in town.

This means an optimal way to play is to intentionally ignore the optional quests in shores of easy until you unlock the town.
Then backtrack to shores of easy to do those 2 quests to get 2 extra dayrolls.
Which is something that did not occur to me to do because I did not realize that days were limited. So I got 2 day collections less
Damn, that's crazy, I never thought about going back after ages and completing old optional content. Much later on, I imagine the game won't support it very well. I.e., if Bessie does finally grow her wings, she'll lose them if you go back. That's purely my own fault for not anticipating these changes in game state.

Still, it's something 99% of players will miss, and I love subtle things like that, absolutely taking the game and its mechanics to the limit! I'm gonna leave it in. If you feel like this subtle thing most players have missed is equivalent to you missing the days, feel free to modify the game with MTool or a Save Editor to give them back. It's entirely up to you.

Also, if there's enough demand for a cheat menu in the game, I'd also be willing to make something like that.

Keeminko

Aug 1, 2021
I feel like the balance is perfect so far, new equipment feels good and impactful, and I've never felt too weak or too strong in battles. However finite days also bother me so hopefully there will be some late game options to grind days out.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
BTW I noticed in story mode if non core members of the team fight they do not get automated.

For example during the kraken fight I had to manually fight for the 2 pirate girls.
And during the fight against pamq there were something like 5 additional girls who did not have story mode passive skill.
By the time this game reaches its "end game," I will go out of my way to balance it in such a way that you will have everything. Right now, you should feel comfortable spending it on whatever you want.
In the next build, I am reducing the cost of every farm and fishery upgrade by one tier, and once the café is introduced, there will be just as much value in upgrading the farm and fishery as the mine.
Thank you. Well I will just have to wait until that point then

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Monster Girl 1,000 - 6.9.1 Release

1644589651825.png

6.9.1, or Episode 7 Part 1 if you want. In this update, you'll want to do four things:
  1. Visit Magic Weavers to experience the introduction to this new place. (New Sex Scene)
  2. Complete the miscellaneous contract there. (New Sex Scene)
  3. Visit Mistral Village and complete the new contract here (Spin on an older Sex Scene)
  4. Visit Alice's Office and complete her six rewards. (New Sex Scene)
This update also runs on a newer version of the RPGMaker Engine, which is apparently full of bloat. Which sucks. But it should run even better now, especially on other OSes.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Your old saves are located in the www/saves folder of your last version of the game. Transfer them to the new version.

Changelog:

6.9.1:
Major:

• 3.5 New Sex Scenes
  • New Area: Magic Weavers
  • New Contract: Magic Weavers Misc 1 - Runaway Experiment
  • New Contract: Mistral Village Misc 3 - Embrace the Wolf - Unlocked after beating Elven Kingdom, enables Bessie x Keke threesomes and gives Keke's Blessing.
  • New Sex Scene: Alice - Upon completing all six 'reward' critiera, ask her for sex. Easiest girls to get pregnant currently are Moona and Mary.
  • A second set of six rewards has been added to Alice's Office. These are more late-game focused. I believe one is currently possible.
  • Mystic Recipes: The Mystic weapons now have a recipe section, which include hints on where to find the ingredients.
  • Changed a lot of armour and accessory icons to add variety. Some names have been changed too.
  • Bessie Skill Overhaul: Blind Blast replaced with Marked for Death, applies a debuff to an enemy that causes them to take 200% damage from the next attack that hits them.
  • Silence Blast replaced by Heartbreaking Bolts. Inflicts Zombie, causing enemies to be unable to heal, and take damage from healing magic.
  • Sleepy Blast replaced by Dispelling Bolt. Removes positive status effects from the target.
  • Ray Limits Rework: Now cost 100 TP, but give you 100 additional TP after you use it. All of Ray's limit spells now cost 50 TP each. Forms no longer prevent you from use basic magic, and now last four turns. You can only use one form at a time. Overall it enables Ray to be a lot more flexible with her limits.
  • Luck no longer affects the chance to inflict or become inflicted by status ailments. This is a Bessie nerf, since she was more or less enjoying a 100% chance of inflicting ailments.
  • Added new weapons and accessories to the Upgrade Hut
  • Made all Farm and Fishery upgrades cheaper by 1 tier.
  • Story Mode difficulty now gives guest party members auto-battle, along with some balance changes to make this feature work during the Pumpkin Queen contract.
  • Story Mode: Adjusted the Story Mode buff to focus more on speed than pure damage. (200% Attack -> 120%, 125% Agility -> 200%)
  • Updated the NW.js
Minor:
  • 1 New Item, 4 New Weapons, 3 New Armors, 2 New Blessings
  • Every girl at Mistral Village has new dialogue when they're pregnant, including some changes in sex scenes.
  • Updated Mary's sex scene so she doesn't act like it's the first time on repeats.
  • Rework of Charm Status: Causes target to deal 25% less damage, and take 25% more damage. Uniquely has a 50% chance to be removed upon taking damage.
  • Rework of Confuse Status: Now doubles mana costs, makes it so your TP doesn't charge, and removes all types of evasion for the duration.
  • Rework of the Berserk Status: Now causes characters to automatically battle, picking random skills. Berserked characters have 10% reduced agility, attack, and magic attack.
  • Alarm Clock now cures Berserk in addition to Sleep.
  • Megaphone now cures Charmed in addition to Silence
  • Eyedrops now cures Confusion in addition to Blind
  • Fully-Automatic Bolts with TP Warrior can give you max TP after using it. So Fully-Automatic Bolts now gives Bessie a small debuff which prevents her from using Limit Breaks for five turns.
  • Improvements to the Pumpkin Queen Fight: She now berserks at 66% HP, OR after 5 turns. Ultimate Inferno is weaker, but now it hits everyone. The cheese 1 shot strategy is possible.
  • Pumpkin Slayer nerfed slightly. +25% -> +20% Attack, +20% -> +10% Magic Evasion.
  • Mines Quantity Upgrades: Mine Quantity Upgrade 2 now gives 2 Rare Upgrade Ores instead of 1. Mine Quantity Upgrade 3 now gives 2 Legendary Upgrade Ore instead of 1.
  • Fixed the all Resource Quality upgrades, from 15%/30%/35% improved quality, to 15%/30%/45% improved quality.
  • Increased default chance of getting Legendary Upgrade Ore from 3% to 5%. (From 5.5% to 9% when fully upgraded)
  • Missing Sucks. Halved chance for all characters to miss under normal conditions.
  • Farm: Buffs to Carrot, Onion, Potato, Mushroom, Orange, Grapes, Mega Berrys and Remedial Herbs.
  • Fishery: Buffs to King Trout, Regal Arapaima, Spiked Bass, Bluegill, Spotted Catfish.
  • Alchemist Hut: Buffs to Healing Spring and Stamina Tonic
  • Added Dark Ribbon, Keke's Blessing and Cheeki Breeki Blessing to the Upgrade Hut
  • Increased Pumpkin Queen's health by 5,001 and Defenses by 20 in the first battle to avoid story-mode players beating the boss first try.
  • Music Changes: Eris's Theme, Cyberia Ly1 by Sewerslvt been swapped for Cyberia lyr2. Sex Theme has been swapped for "No Spirit & Kulpa - Rain in my Head". Battle 3 theme has been replaced by "Sewerslvt - I Really Like You pt 1" (Fun Note: Battle Theme 1 is "I Really Like You Pt 2")
Misc:
  • Bessie and Ray no longer swap into their summer outfits during the sex scene with Emilia.
  • Cleaned up transitions at Mistral Village. It no longer flickers black twice, and you now reappear on the map in the last location you entered.
  • 10 Typo fixes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DOWNLOAD v6.9.1
Attached to this post is a torrent for windows download. I am seeding it on a pretty fast connection.

I converted it from .zip to .7z which reduced download size by 6.7%. made no alterations other than that.
7zip is FOSS and can be found here if you do not have it already
IIRC winrar and winzip can unzip 7z files as well.

edit: outdated version deleted. get latest version here
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-1-000-v6-9-2-twistedscarlett.74670/post-7531554

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
A second set of six rewards has been added to Alice's Office. These are more late-game focused. I believe one is currently possible.
I'm pretty sure 2 of them can be completed (and 3 cashed in), both impregnating 8 girls, and reaching 500 village quality are possible (quality might require getting somewhat lucky with mine resources), but I got the rewards for 1000 village quality as well, despite not meeting the requirements.

On another note, some things overlooked in the dialogues during the mistral contact:
the dialogues (except for keke at the mines) have Yulia and keke with their non-pregnant appearances
If keke is pregnant she doesn't join the party, but the MC still says "alright keke, lets go beat up some serpents" as if she was coming

Also, keke's lvl 2 and 3 blessings are free, like, doesn't require essence or even the lower level blessing

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
TwistedScarlett60 I found a bug.
you can go to bessie's home and ask for a ray/bessie blowjob. this causes a night to pass and also from the dialog this happens in an inn instead of at bessie's house.
6.9.1, or Episode 7 Part 1 if you want. In this update, you'll want to do four things:
  1. Visit Magic Weavers to experience the introduction to this new place. (New Sex Scene)
  2. Complete the miscellaneous contract there. (New Sex Scene)
  3. Visit Mistral Village and complete the new contract here (Spin on an older Sex Scene)
  4. Visit Alice's Office and complete her six rewards. (New Sex Scene)
This is great. I love that you summarized the "what to do on this new version" in such a clear manner.

Lord Helix

Apr 21, 2018
Not sure if this is an issue on my end. The game seems very dark when It is on the monitor with HDR enable. Didn't have this issue with previous episodes.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes