Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Last edited:

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I mean certain new tower add would help with gameplay and one thing i figure to do for the witch spam is to just delete the tower and replace with a new one. That ,however, does need the time to get the wealth to do that plus landmines are your friend here

Reactions: Bulbanych

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Game is a banger, I didn't encounter any bugs, 2x speed is a great quality of live change. I do enjoy gameplay and scenes are ... oh boy.. they really are good, especially game over ones. Only sad thing is that they were not in gallery once I finished the game. And this last thing is just my bias towards female dom where witch game over scene didn't feel like she was in control like, meanwhile the dolls game over ... oh my... :love:

Reactions: sandark

Revos0

Feb 15, 2018
I beleive the Infinite Wave where it gets bug and does not end (Which can be fixed by Restarting the Wave) is caused by dropping the Big Ugly on the Witch or other mobs.

Reactions: Lopokola

sandark

May 27, 2018
I really like the animation between the witch and the wizard. Both having basically the same profession but on opposite ends kind of gives it a "professional rivalry" vibe. Can't wait for the gallery for the second part to be implemented.

I feel like you really stepped up the game from the initial version and I'm very curious to see where the project goes.

Reactions: Lopokola

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Who has an endless wave going on can you tell me how you do it? I can't reproduce the bug myself in any way o_O

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes