oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the .2 gallery? Im stuck on 2-9

Edit: Yeah I have no clue how to do 2-9, i can't get enough money to properly secure my lanes before i get overwhelmed.

Vanessa92

Sep 29, 2022
beat 2-10.. but it doesn't end. round keeps going just no monsters. how sad.

was such a drag to get here.. was hoping to unlock a new tower.

Reactions: tyranzero

Duncyboy

Nov 2, 2021
Finished the game and I only encountered 1 bug which is the big dong guy fucking forever, making the round to not end. It was fixed by restarting the game.

For ppl that cant beat the stages, just keep spamming units to block the charms.

spectre541

Aug 20, 2017
for the later stages, it helps to put your farms in column 3 (expanded to column 4 too) , with your archers( later upped to wizards) behind them. never used the crossbow as it felt too expensive, and feels like you need to take the big bomb/mines, would be cool have those as always available to free up the 2 slots for the other niche units. i know very little when it comes to balancing that kind of stuff though, and i did manage to finish the game as it is, so i cant complain :)

other than that, solid game. the only bug i encountered was (rarely) the farmers would do their animation but no coin came out, only happened 2-3 times so i dont know how to replicate. also im sure its on the list but a stage select would be cool too.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
cant get past 2-5 cuz of too many witches
Any strat for 2-6?
Cant beat it.
spectre541 gave you the solution already and that's how i did it as well. use pawns in columns 3 and 4 to eat the throwing kisses and place your archers behind (normal ones first in both columns, then replace them with mages or xbows when needed/available). use a cheap mine for the first opponent to allow you to grow your economy more quickly, and have the big bomb in reserve for the final wave or emergencies. final unit shoud probably be the big guy to give you a reliable backline sweeper if someone breaks through, or as a frontliner if you don't know what else to buy.
used that same lineup for all new missions without issues.
that said, imo it's a bit of a shame that we didn't get any new tools troughout the new levels.

SirScips

Sep 3, 2018
For anyone whos having trouble,

at the begining of every game get as many farmers out as you can making money, and use mines to kill the first couple girls to save money and keep putting out more farmers. I like to get 2 rows of farmers and then use wizards in front of them. in front of the wizards use 2 rows of standard archers so when the witches come they only charm the one in front. in front of the archers use big dick dudes, and you can snipe witches by putting a big dick guy in front of them if they break through a line.

hope this makes sense and helps

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes