Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
pvz like game, has the original pvz soundbites, and the bannerwave's sound is the horn of Isengard? Bought me.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
At first glance, I'm thinking, are the men gay? Is that why they're attacking super hot women? Then you see that the men do like having sex with them, so why are they attacking the sexy women in the first place? You should probably explain, story & lose wise, why the men are attacking the green girls, despite easily giving into their sexual advances.

I guess the men know these green women can corrupt them at close range, so they try their hardest to defeat them before they get close, but once the women get close, they seduce the men and take over? Is that the gist of it? They use some kind of seduction magic maybe or just seduce the men with their bodies at close range? A simple story explanation like this would help immersion I'd think.

If you capture the imagination of the player in the start of the game through story, it will want them to play the game even more.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The screenshots and some of the tags like [management] has me intrigued. I'll wait a few iterations before giving it a try.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
For those who don't know. This is a game from the same author. What made the game devil lord. There is a possibility that he, like that project, will abandon the game and will not finish it. But these are just my suggestions. It's just that the game remained on version 0.3.2 and was never updated. Instead, the author made other games on a paid subscription.
A last update on devil lord in 2021-03-09. And the same can happen with this game.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Why would I want to win this game if sweet r@pe is waiting for me at the end of that angry female elf with Hcups. 233.jpg

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
In the current version, there are such people (plants) and monster girls (zombies).
People
Peasant - an analogue of a sunflower
Archer - an analogue of a pea shooter
Mina - an analogue of a potato mine
Knight with a shield - an analogue of a Wall-nut
Barrel - analogue of cherry
Frozen mage - an analogue of a frozen pea shooter
Guy with big xxx - Analog Chomper
Dwarf with a crossbow - Analog Repeater
monster girls
Goblin - Zombie analogue
Goblin with a flag - an analogue of a zombie with a flag
Sheep girl - an analogue of a zombie with a pole (But her AI is slightly changed)
Goblin with a wooden shield - Analogue of a zombie with a cone
Goblin with an iron shield - An analogue of a zombie with a bucket
All humans have animations with monster girls when they are out of health. The animation starts playing when the character dies. During the animation, the enemy cannot be attacked, as well as put another person.
The player himself plays for the king.

zeref2211

Jun 8, 2019
so do we eventually get a money unit that gives more coins each time or are we stuck with the peasant?

Making units cost a lot is kinda moot if you can't afford them until the last quarter of a round and have no spaces left for them to go in.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
It's alright, needs a button to speed things up though. Definitely needs some rebalancing, some of the units are basically useless due to space and being unable to delete/sell existing units.

Nothingnnnxd

Jul 28, 2018
It's alright, needs a button to speed things up though. Definitely needs some rebalancing, some of the units are basically useless due to space and being unable to delete/sell existing units.
There is a "X" in bottom left that allows to removed the units if you didn't see it.

Reactions: Cryswar
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes