Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
You are the king of the city of people, the last stronghold of humanity, your task is to protect your humans from lustful monster girls.
Those poor souls if I'm the person in charge of their safety if there's a horde of horny monster girls charging at us.

Citizens: My lord! The foul monster girls are approaching the gate!

Me: . . . . . . . . . . .

Citizens: My lord?

Citizens: My lord? That's not the armory, that's the gatehouse . . .

Reactions: Cryswar and Namako

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
I dunno bro this shit doesn't work as it should
Like, money generation is just way too slow
and if you remove a unit, you don't get a refund
like come on dude, that's fundamentals of a tower defense game, if you remove a structure, you gotta get at least PART of the price back
having said that tho, there's a solid foundation to build on and these issues can be addressed, and art and animations are real good

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Why do people always run away if horny monstergirls want to fuck, i know a bunch of lonly boys that would get naked as soon as they see these ladys, i would like a monstergirls game about a guy that just loves them, i miss monstergirl island...whatever this game is sexy funny and the gameplay works

Reactions: geniuse3732

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Now thats a sound concept.
I wonder why this isn't an entire genre.

Plants and zombies are alright, they dont bother me,
but they're disregardable compared to tits and pussy.

I also wish people where making more naked Puzzle Quest-alikes.
That should be an entire new and improved genre.

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
I dunno bro this shit doesn't work as it should
Like, money generation is just way too slow
and if you remove a unit, you don't get a refund
like come on dude, that's fundamentals of a tower defense game, if you remove a structure, you gotta get at least PART of the price back
having said that tho, there's a solid foundation to build on and these issues can be addressed, and art and animations are real good
Nah, balance is fine so far. It has the minimum amount of depth to be entertaining. I'm a little bit worried that once you "crack" the game and find the winning algorithm (blow up the first 3-4 orcs with mines, while building up to 8 money generators, and than you have enough economy to snowball), it can become trivial from this point on to win levels. It will require some clever enemies design to keep tension up

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
Ah, great idea! I'm surprised there's so few takes like this.

However, I think you should consider a few things. Right now, playing well doesn't actually reward you with anything, unless you enjoy the danger of worrying about whether or not your faceless mens will get raped by sexy monsters. The danger is usually what people get out of the 'cute girls defend against waves of monsters' stuff, trying to keep the girls safe and then liking what happens if they don't, especially if they have to sacrifice units to the monsters.

The faceless men aren't... really erotically posed or people we're excited to look at. The draw is the monsters. But we're shootin' em to stop them from getting to us, so that aspect should feel rewarding. I'd think about voice cues and static monster bodies on the board. I know you're not making a guro game here, so the sprites could be cute pained or submissive poses, or magical sexy exhaustion arrows and magic so they're sprawled out. The libidinal drive matching the gameplay drive is the key to an erotic game, and if you're having a good game time and a good time managing a big mess of a board and keeping the monsters away, then it's a solid experience. If you actually want your guys to die cause otherwise you don't get anything for your good time then it feels mismatched.

I'm also not like... a huge fan of the :>= face but that's just me. Anyway, this is a promising start and a good idea. I'm excited to see how it develops!

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
Ah, great idea! I'm surprised there's so few takes like this.

However, I think you should consider a few things. Right now, playing well doesn't actually reward you with anything, unless you enjoy the danger of worrying about whether or not your faceless mens will get raped by sexy monsters. The danger is usually what people get out of the 'cute girls defend against waves of monsters' stuff, trying to keep the girls safe and then liking what happens if they don't, especially if they have to sacrifice units to the monsters.

The faceless men aren't... really erotically posed or people we're excited to look at. The draw is the monsters. But we're shootin' em to stop them from getting to us, so that aspect should feel rewarding. I'd think about voice cues and static monster bodies on the board. I know you're not making a guro game here, so the sprites could be cute pained or submissive poses, or magical sexy exhaustion arrows and magic so they're sprawled out. The libidinal drive matching the gameplay drive is the key to an erotic game, and if you're having a good game time and a good time managing a big mess of a board and keeping the monsters away, then it's a solid experience. If you actually want your guys to die cause otherwise you don't get anything for your good time then it feels mismatched.

I'm also not like... a huge fan of the :>= face but that's just me. Anyway, this is a promising start and a good idea. I'm excited to see how it develops!
There are a lot of ero games where you are getting rewarded with "content" for losing (almost every sidescroller game for example). In this case, your libido is actually matched against the goal of the game, so you have to cope your libido to play well. The game kinda puts you in the same situation as your in-game character, who is also trying to achieve his in-game goal, while coping his/her desire to bang

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes