Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
There are a lot of ero games where you are getting rewarded with "content" for losing (almost every sidescroller game for example). In this case, your libido is actually matched against the goal of the game, so you have to cope your libido to play well. The game kinda puts you in the same situation as your in-game character, who is also trying to achieve his in-game goal, while coping his/her desire to bang
Yeah but that like, sucks? Unless you're into self-denial and edging or whatever. Which if you are, that's okay too. But a game that's constantly asking you to decide to not be satisfied so you can win is thus deliberately unsatisfying.

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
hmm that could be a game mechanic if u lose too much men the mc could get horny enough to charge the horde with his mighty sword

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Love the game but for some reason the game over scenes have their sounds played a bit too fast and don't match the animation, other than that, it's pretty good.

Sep 1, 2017
I wish for you successes, Long Levity, and a Fruitful develop process, I would wip up this type of game in school. but its a joy to play from other the art very Strong. Very impressed

Reactions: Namako

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I played something like this before, it was a flash game called Plants vs Nymphos. I have since been wonderin if someone would pick up on the concept of making a more femdom oriented version, and well, here it is. I wish you best of luck Namako, I am eager to play more and take my Plants vs Zombies gameplay to a erotic level XD

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Maybe a real baby tutorial levels at the start with lighting flashing green Squares
No idea, if it's a jab at me, but eh, fair.
Only got to Act 6 and I got folded each time afterwards.
There's no real merit to deleting units, as you don't get the money back, which sucks and which should be a thing.
Money generates slowly, farmers are slow.
A 100 starting gold would make a difference honestly.

Or getting the money back, heh.

zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
This game starts pretty hard and gets even harder. Not super sure how possible it'd be without kegs (they're fucking broken sometimes). For some of the harder levels, don't index too deep into economy or you'll get overwhelmed. Also, the 25g mine is great for holding individual enemies early on so you can greed economy.

Fazuran

Dec 18, 2017
i wish you luck. I love TD games, and combining TD games with lewd content is the cherry of cake.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes