V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Can't pass the bowling level, i click on the box with a question mark and it sends me to the game over scene

zelaran

Aug 20, 2016
Not the same person but I've hit the error too. Possibly something around losing the first time round on the level and then retrying it. I lost for the first time when I got to bowling to see the scene that played but seem to be stuck with it even if I then clear the level

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Namako

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Same here but I'm at level 2
If you guys need any help, feel free to ask. What works for me is first getting one row of farmers and then one row of archers. The archers I just put in whatever lane the monster girls are coming down, or if there aren't any, I just put them into whatever empty spaces there are.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
If you guys need any help, feel free to ask. What works for me is first getting one row of farmers and then one row of archers. The archers I just put in whatever lane the monster girls are coming down, or if there aren't any, I just put them into whatever empty spaces there are.
Thanks for the tips, I'll try them.

Reactions: Cologar

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Act 1-7 too damn hard for me.

General tips for 1-7/1-8:
  • Prioritize at the start with 3 farmers in the second to last row. The sheeps can jump over your units, and in a worst case scenario, you don't want a defenseless unit as your last line of defense.
    [*]I placed a mine in front of my farmer for whichever row spawns the first enemy. I do that to buy time for at least one more farmer.
    [*]Invest early in a backline of wizards. They slow the enemies down in addition to dealing damage, making the cooldowns of purchases manageable, and give you time to generate income and build your forces .
    [*]Mines are cheap and effective for rows you feel are under-staffed, so place them whenever they're off cooldown, because they have a long cooldown.
    [*]I think you can build up to 8 farmers (2nd to last and 3rd to last row), because early on, when there aren't many enemies, this gives you ample opportunity to generate income with little threat (those wizards and planted mines really help keep the enemies at bay). Even if some of the farmers get overrun in the later parts of the round/final wave, that's fine, because they've already generated a lot of income for you, which frees up spaces for the big-dick blacksmiths, that cost a lot, but have short cooldowns for purchase, which make them effective for handling enemies at the spur of the moment.
    [*]

Last edited:

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
From what I've seen of the game so far, the animations look pretty neat! Definitely pretty positive on that, the artwork on the game over scenes and the pixelart is especially great.

That said, I feel like the ways in which it tries to be different are kind of the wrong ones, and don't really do a good enough job at that. You should absolutely be able to do something similar to PvZ, but I mean, come on; the plants are identical, monster types are identical, certain SFX are straight up from PvZ, and even the minigames are identical. Where it differs so far kinda makes the experience feel worse; the lack of a lawnmower equivalent is somewhat harsh (not even kaizo-tier PvZ mods remove them), the more compact map doesn't feel right in terms of pacing, and it doesn't feel like you get enough time at the start of the stage to set up a decent gold economy. While the animations on unit deaths are a good way to have more lewd content than just game overs (that's honestly been my pet peeve with femdom games for a while), they also mean that, instead of being able to quickly swap another unit back in, the slot's just locked out for a very noticeable time.

I know this post is gonna have a pretty negative vibe to it, but don't get me wrong, I think lewd PvZ can definitely be an interesting concept that can work well. I'm just hoping that as you continue to develop it, the game will find some sort of unique flair that helps it stand on its own. Definitely looking forward to the progress!

I'd also recommend possibly exploring some different BGM repositories; as cool as Kevin MacLeod is, admittedly the tracks become a bit distracting the more you've heard them in different media. I'm not sure what the situation is for Western ones, but here's some Japanese ones I would definitely recommend (all of them should be royalty-free and be cool with lewd games): / / /

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes