Slopolad

Oct 1, 2022
The game is fun but all the attacks are the same each wave. When you remove a "tower" while the animation with the monster girl is going on it will softlock (?) the game and make everything stop.

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The game is fun but all the attacks are the same each wave. When you remove a "tower" while the animation with the monster girl is going on it will softlock (?) the game and make everything stop.
Can you tell me on which animation this happened?

Slopolad

Oct 1, 2022
Can you tell me on which animation this happened?
It happens with the goblin and the farmer. I got it to happen when the goblin does the fourth attack or final blow. Before the animation and remove him the same time the game softlocks. I tried to get it with other towers but I only got this after trying to do it with the sheep girl(?) and the butcher guy with the realistic part.

of Step Eventobj_destroyTower
for object obj_placable_fourth_line:

Unable to find instance for object index 102073
at gml_Object_obj_placable_fourth_line_Collision_obj_destroyTower
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_placable_fourth_line_Collision_obj_destroyTower (line -1)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Namako

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The game is really fun! It's one of the few h-games that is both enjoyable and challenging.
I can't wait to see how it develops and how the dev will spin the story.
But my main concern is...
we aren't actually killing the monster girls, right?
cry.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, then they will lie down, and get teleported to an inn with really comfy beds where they wake up fresh and ready to harvest some semen
Exactly, you get it. How else would this and games like Lust Grimm be full of succubi looking for a snack.

• Haha
Reactions: Cologar

KPLU

Aug 31, 2019
Got a code error while playing. ill leave this here for the dev hope this helps fix the issue.
1668838189737.png

KPLU

Aug 31, 2019
Looks like the issue happened when BBC boi tried to spread some goblin cheeks -v(v_v)v-

Midnight09

Jun 18, 2017
For me, it flagged it as "backdoor:win32/bladabindi!ml"
the "!ml" at the end indicates that it was found through machine learning, which can be extremely finicky. considering the VirusTotal result posted elsewhere, you're likely just getting a false positive, and the file is safe to install.

J_Adict

Dec 2, 2022
Is planned create a port to Android, or is really hard to do it? And thanks for your attention

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes