DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Interesting game, got all cgs so on that part the work is done.

Overall a really simplistic brothel management, you buy a girl, train her and have her service clients. Clients can have a special status such as NTR, rough, STD... basically they have an effect on the girl. Things that I would have liked to have in the game:

-Clients that come back without charming them or using any other effect: Overall having a few regulars would be quite a great thing, even more if you could manage to get rich regulars...

-Expanded effects for bad status: For example the girl becoming a masochist or submissive if they have sex with too many rough clients, related to NTR it would be kind of related to the previous point but expanding upon it would be interesting.

-Clients wanting to redeem girls to marry them.

-Good endings to Milia outside of her route

-Expanded training for girls, making them queens, masochists, cum dumps...

Even so it was a good game play, overall the only issue I find is related to being too simple but well, that's my opinion.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
saw this on steam but didnt see the completed tag here. how much of the game is left to develop?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
-Clients that come back without charming them or using any other effect: Overall having a few regulars would be quite a great thing, even more if you could manage to get rich regulars...
You can if you don't suck them dry and heal their Energy.
-Expanded training for girls, making them queens, masochists, cum dumps...
You can use the trait exchange.

Reactions: Skyzenski

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
saw this on steam but didnt see the completed tag here. how much of the game is left to develop?
The games for awhile, the English publishers is tweaking something's but it is complete.

Reactions: youngmoist

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Is there any way to refuse service for a client during the prostitution phase without having to use a ban badge? The 'NTR' status effect is really annoying.

Reactions: Cryswar

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017
Is there any way to refuse service for a client during the prostitution phase without having to use a ban badge? The 'NTR' status effect is really annoying.
Rare harpy has an active skill to kick one customer/night (costs 10 spirit)
I think you can use skill xchange to put this skill on another mgirl since albino harpy is kinda weak otherwise

Reactions: Skyzenski

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Are certain H-Scenes with your player's character fixed by design? I soft trained the Angel to Lv. 5 Affection while keeping her virginity intact (and saw the event scene that gives her the Love status at Lv. 3), but the defloration scene that came up [via missionary training] showed that she hated his guts like back when he first purchased her. What also confused me was how she remained listed as a virgin despite initiating her own night crawl H-Scene.

4.80 star(s) 139 Votes