hipervinculo-2

Mar 29, 2020
Windows Defender deleted the game without asking for permission first. I've never seen that happen before. It also named the trojan. I should have written it down before clicking past it. Doing a full hard drive scan now.
I have the same problem. I dowloaded the game yesterday, play a couple of hours and the went to sleep but today the Bifrost.exe was removed.
It is auto removed if I try to redownload it and making exceptions in Windows Defender or even putting off the antivirus doesnt help.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Some peoples antiviruses didn't like the earlier versions either, but even if you buy the game .

My anti-virus deleted the game so I'm looking for an older one that ran fine.
Found a link to v1.11c on the first page. I'll try that.
Windows Defender deleted the game without asking for permission first. I've never seen that happen before. It also named the trojan. I should have written it down before clicking past it. Doing a full hard drive scan now.
I have the same problem. I dowloaded the game yesterday, play a couple of hours and the went to sleep but today the Bifrost.exe was removed.
It is auto removed if I try to redownload it and making exceptions in Windows Defender or even putting off the antivirus doesnt help.
All versions caused a false positive. So either dont play it or make an exeception

D

Deleted member 99138

This game can not hold a candle to Karryns prison and is so so much worse, it is sad that developer split his time between these two games. I hope he gets back to Karryns prison asap.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Uploading 1.12a it supposedly fixes the antivirus issue

Changelog
Fixed the game freezing when the clients get way too satisfied.
Fixed the training buttons being grayed out even when the monster girl has stamina.
Made the number animation go by a bit faster during Night Phase when the numbers are really high.
Fixed a display error with club experience when clients extend their time.
Made the maximum amount of Mood that can be gained during Night Phase to 100.
Minor bugs and typos fixed.

Torrent
- - - -

Last edited:

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i gurrentee if it added a breeding theme it would be a game that can be played over and over again just to stretch the game plus aspect.

digitall

May 25, 2017

Ending List and Achievements

End1: Milia

Choose all option 1 event with Milia when you repaid.

End2: Master of the Club

Don't Choose all option 1 event with Milia when you repaid. If you done this ending, you can keep management your club with Endless mode.

End3: Harem

Almost same condition to End2: Master of the Club. Need many Lovers Monster girl. Also, you can choose this ending when you playing Endless mode.

Bad End: Slave

Choose all option 1 event with Milia when you repaid first. Failed extend dept payment or choose give up on event.

Single Monster Girl End

Don't Choose all option 1 event with Milia when you repaid. Make Lover Monster Girl and progress many that Monster Girls events. Also, you can choose this ending when you playing Endless mode.

When you done End this game, you can play New Game+ with your Yellow save. You can carry over your Monster Girl from save file when you use bonus point to Carry over slot.

When you done Achievements from in-game, you can getting Achievements points.

Reactions: James Eveleth

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017

Ending List and Achievements

End1: Milia

Choose all option 1 event with Milia when you repaid.

End2: Master of the Club

Don't Choose all option 1 event with Milia when you repaid. If you done this ending, you can keep management your club with Endless mode.

End3: Harem

Almost same condition to End2: Master of the Club. Need many Lovers Monster girl. Also, you can choose this ending when you playing Endless mode.

Bad End: Slave

Choose all option 1 event with Milia when you repaid first. Failed extend dept payment or choose give up on event.
That doesn't seem right to me. At least in 1.11c I got all 3 endings just playing normally (sexing Milia, getting girls just to 3-4 affection - enough to get love status) and making save on last repay day.

Reactions: Fear3d

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Enjoying the game. My only minor gripe is that I kinda wish the clients dialogues varied depending on their person instead of it being the exact same ones no matter who it was. Little bit off making a "shy" first timer client having the same rough domineering lines during sex as the rough orc.

Oct 2, 2018
Is there a way to beat the baron and still keep the club/building after you choose to stay with Milia? Cause I really hate that guy.. If so please tell me how!! Beat that smug look off his face.

4.80 star(s) 140 Votes