Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Just gonna chime in and let everyone know that this game is TOTALLY worth buying on Steam, it even has achievements. If you DO buy it on Steam, make sure to patch it immediately. I played it on the Normal mode w/o the patch and....it was short and a lot of stuff didn't make sense. Patched it up and went to Hard mode and.....hoooooly shit is this an epic game. Remtiary never disappoints man. I'm highly looking forward to Karyn's Prison completion.

So yeah, just my 2 cents. Support the devs on this one man, trust me, but hey if you can't, no biggie...regardless, play this game!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
what i mean is i go to open it it just say that the game has stopped working that is all it does not play at all and i followed all that the installation says
Probably your anti virus

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Needs an NTR tag, there's literally a "NTR" status effect where your girls can lose affection with you from banging certain clients. It is avoidable with skills, training, or items, but still part of the game.

Issue I have with this is that the auction girls are so good thanks to the bonuses that you never need to buy any girls from the regular slave market after the start. I bought a shroom girl, wolf girl, and harpy from it in the first few days and never touched it again. There's also a lot of stuff like the auto trainer and selling girls or pimping them out to that shady dude that I just never used, there was never a reason to. The game length is pretty short for how long some things take. If you take the time to train a girl, she'll make you more money just working in your brothel and it's less hassle. By the time you can unlock most crap you can train girls fine yourself without all the wait time penalties.

Also found it pretty funny that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty cool game though, a bit repetitive and could use some balancing, but not bad. I dunno if the game length increases on new game +, I'll have to get around to finishing my first playthrough to check.

Edit: Gotta say after finishing I don't really have a desire to replay this even with the new game bonuses, eh. Maybe one day. The story focus made it so there was never really time to play around with stuff or just enjoy the game play and do what you want. Then suddenly you hit near the end of the game and everything is too easy. Kinda hard to describe it, but I guess it felt super linear even though it makes it seem like you have options. That shit bugs me like no other.

It's one of those games where it seems like you have a lot of options but you don't really get to or need to play with most of them. Even the girls you can reasonable use are kinda limited. Early on you just get/use what you can (Cheapest options), then the auction girls are best and you can only afford to buy/use them because of the slave housing increase and other building costs. Then when you finally have the money to do what you want and fool around a bit, the game ends.

Feel pretty conflicted about it after the ending even though the story result was okay I guess.

Weird game, it was good for sure but I felt like it could have been a lot better. Time limits in games need to be done really well for me to not despise them. A brothel management game on a timer was a weird choice that I'm not sure I enjoyed. Even if the game lasted longer there would no longer be a challenge because by the time it ends you have everything unlocked and you're making millions of dollars a night... The more I think about this game after I finished it the more it annoys me. Was pretty good till the end lol. Game felt like it had a ton of potential and then it just suddenly drys up and you're like "Oh...I guess that's it". Was a bit of a slap to the face lol.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Probably your anti virus
Could also be RAM or AUDIO issue. Japanese games love to write their own audio backends which are usually very assuming about audio configurations. I typically play games from Japanese regions and am forced to go back to SB16-era 16-bit 44KHz instead of 32-bit 192KHz (audio engineer as well, keep comments to self against my configuration).

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Modify SAVE_STEAM\GLOVAL.dat. I did just to unlock everything in case I was asked to provide a 100% but wasn't. You'll see sequences of 83 .. 83 .. 83 .. 83 .. etc. Those are cjk strings pertaining to which character in memory unlock. Roughly around 12 bytes BEFORE the name starts is related to unlocking things. Sometimes 03 or 04 for some categories. (Ended up accidentally trashing my 100% I engineered to test things, when I trashed folders working on archive stuff.)
I'm sorry but what?
I didn't understand anything.. sorry..
Could you provide the file or give me a more in depth explanation/point me towards a tutorial for this?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I'm sorry but what?
I didn't understand anything.. sorry..
Could you provide the file or give me a more in depth explanation/point me towards a tutorial for this?
It'll probably just be easier to recraft it and upload. :) I'll find some time tonight most likely.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
It'll probably just be easier to recraft it and upload. :) I'll find some time tonight most likely.
Thanks a lot. Also. Is there a way to open the game without having to go into my firewall and delete the rules every time I try to open the game? (I am not allowing them, but I still have to delete them)

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I patched steam_api to stop opening sockets but I don't think ryanh has pushed it public yet (it stops the firewall crap from happening entirely). I have one you can use. Replace. You'll notice a difference in size (much smaller). This is a non-DEBUG build and is more modern than the public release Goldberg has pushed. If you're on an older system I can just patch the original instead. Let me know.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I patched steam_api to stop opening sockets but I don't think ryanh has pushed it public yet (it stops the firewall crap from happening entirely). I have one you can use. Replace. You'll notice a difference in size (much smaller). This is a non-DEBUG build and is more modern than the public release Goldberg has pushed. If you're on an older system I can just patch the original instead. Let me know.
Thanks. This steam api lets me use the save files on page 4 (which didn't work before). They have the gallery unlocked so that solves my problem.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks. This steam api lets me use the save files on page 4 (which didn't work before). They have the gallery unlocked so that solves my problem.
Odd, all I did was add locality and manually patch networking to be permanently offline.

Edit: Anyway, I've engineered a GLOVAL.dat that has 100% (earlier I was at 600%+...) of everything, except perhaps "Left Alone Lv". Haven't quite figured out where that stuff comes from yet (in file). Place into SAVE_STEAM folder. 27 Achievement Points and all achievements/memories. TO BEGIN A NEW GAME PLUS BONUS PROPERLY, YOU MUST LOAD A COMPLETED GAME, OTHERWISE THE CHECKBOXES TO CARRY OVER WILL BE DISABLED. This is due a bug in the game.

Last edited:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Odd, all I did was add locality and manually patch networking to be permanently offline.

Edit: Anyway, I've engineered a GLOVAL.dat that has 100% (earlier I was at 600%+...) of everything, except perhaps "Left Alone Lv". Haven't quite figured out where that stuff comes from yet (in file). Place into SAVE_STEAM folder. 27 Achievement Points and all achievements/memories. TO BEGIN A NEW GAME PLUS BONUS PROPERLY, YOU MUST LOAD A COMPLETED GAME, OTHERWISE THE CHECKBOXES TO CARRY OVER WILL BE DISABLED. This is due a bug in the game.
IIRC, the Left Alone level thing is the trait from the Myconid that you can transfer to other monster girls through the exchange thing. It's mostly just sensory deprivation stuff so no one's missing out on much.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
IIRC, the Left Alone level thing is the trait from the Myconid that you can transfer to other monster girls through the exchange thing. It's mostly just sensory deprivation stuff so no one's missing out on much.
If you can do that and have it show up in your Memory, send me your GLOVAL.dat (yes GLOVAL) and I'll patch it in for all.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Wait you can transfer Left Alone?
It gives you In Heat state at the cost of not being usable this turn.

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes