BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
If I knew how to compile it, I would definitely go that route but I am just using what he provided.
Very nice, did you update your post that contains it or should I wait?
If this would be easier to do than compiling goldberg every update, then this might be the best option. I am not savvy enough to understand hex and all the stuff you are doing. I am technical to a degree but I wont claim to be a trick of the trades.
Oh I thought you were compiling it. I can do that then. I'll need time, a lot happening today. Haven't updated post yet, nah. Goldberg would never need to be compiled more than once since you wouldn't need Goldberg updates to this game, just once and done. If I had time, I'd just write a small DINPUT8 mitm DLL. It would only need to mitm one function in this case.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
@ryanh I mentioned in Goldberg's IRC, will try when they're online to communicate, otherwise I'll download, compile, test, and upload tomorrow or so.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
OMG, it's THAT game! :O
When I was browsing though IGG strategy section to see if something interesting came out at all I was like: "WHAT?!? O_O" *scrambles to F95*
I can finally understand what's happening, thank youuuu T_T

ThoruBestGrill

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you. This game got much, much deeper that I gave credit for. The artwork is superb, the game is pretty easy, but still entertaining to do even after hours of playing (I'm currently at 5, not even ashamed). I only wish there were more types of girls, but that's just me being greedy. So far, 10/10 game for me because that is my opinion. Godbless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Back and atur

tazmako

Jan 21, 2018
Thank you. This game got much, much deeper that I gave credit for. The artwork is superb, the game is pretty easy, but still entertaining to do even after hours of playing (I'm currently at 5, not even ashamed). I only wish there were more types of girls, but that's just me being greedy. So far, 10/10 game for me because that is my opinion. Godbless.

nice review i go to support dev in steam.

Reactions: ThoruBestGrill

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
@ryanh Oookay, so Bifrost does a lot of its own locale **** that would require rewriting tedious parts of the software, something I'm not prepared to do, time-consuming. A simple locale emulation in steam_api didn't work (it succeeded in using the Japanese language and codepage but sadly only in its own thread, despite my attempts to modify Bifrost's thread's locale). That being said, aside from rewriting large portions or using a locale emulator like Locale Emulator, you'd need to use the archive. I still have CBAE patched to properly un**** their strings for file-write, and I can add in support to modify archives if you like.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
@ryanh Oookay, so Bifrost does a lot of its own locale **** that would require rewriting tedious parts of the software, something I'm not prepared to do, time-consuming. A simple locale emulation in steam_api didn't work (it succeeded in using the Japanese language and codepage but sadly only in its own thread, despite my attempts to modify Bifrost's thread's locale). That being said, aside from rewriting large portions or using a locale emulator like Locale Emulator, you'd need to use the archive. I still have CBAE patched to properly un**** their strings for file-write, and I can add in support to modify archives if you like.
The biggest thing that needs to made easier, is just updating. If leaving the uncensor archive in the folder but unpacking the main archive works to do updates, that is what I will do. I can do a file and checksum compare to find out what files have changed. Otherwise, what we all learned now is better used in the for the future.

renpy722

Aug 7, 2019
See the post, I attached a .NET quick throw-together to extract anything you want. Probably easiest to use Extract All. Compressed with MPRESS as I'd rather not see the effort lost, but if you want src, I can provide. Extracts resources as they are. Scripts appear plaintext, images are TGAs, etc. I did throw together a tiny UI to print some details out about each entry. I use a 4K-display, dunno if it will look right on lowDPI screens. I don't bother with DPI issues.

Entirely wrong. Almost all cracks do because people who crack games usually use packers to compress or help protect cracks from moron rippers and skiddies much like in the mid-2000s where a scene group would release a crack and some shit kid would try to steal it and the credit with it. Any decent AV would flag probably 9/10 cracks, though not always a viral. Sometimes merely flagged as compressed if the AV isn't able to decompress and sig it as perhaps a Diablo2oo2 (DUP) or AT4RE patcher, quick examples. But if it bothers you, either buy it or find original files and remove the steam_api protection yourself, then write a mitm DLL and crack it yourself. Not hard.
Thanks for the info! :D

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the info! :D
For? o.o If you're looking for the CBAE tool I threw up quickly, I removed it until I can more properly pretty things up. Old one didn't compensate for shift_jis/932/OLD APIs that the Japanese devs are using.
The biggest thing that needs to made easier, is just updating. If leaving the uncensor archive in the folder but unpacking the main archive works to do updates, that is what I will do. I can do a file and checksum compare to find out what files have changed. Otherwise, what we all learned now is better used in the for the future.
The problem with that is the same. All archives are accessed using those broken, 90s APIs. For non-Asian, you'd have to use a locale emulator (Locale Emulator is my goto, despite the crappy Asuna protection (easily unpacked) making most other peoples' AVs wig (I haven't used an AV in over ten years, no need, just take apart anything)) because of that. Either use archives or use as files WITH an emulator. Any of the three files can change: archive, archive_uncensored, Bifrost.exe. Any change needs to propogate. The only real reason to unpack the archives is to patch your own bugs or replace content.

Trying to figure out how I want to rewrite CBAE. Load all resources into memory or try to work live on-disk. Not a fan of on-disk editing.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
For? o.o If you're looking for the CBAE tool I threw up quickly, I removed it until I can more properly pretty things up. Old one didn't compensate for shift_jis/932/OLD APIs that the Japanese devs are using.

The problem with that is the same. All archives are accessed using those broken, 90s APIs. For non-Asian, you'd have to use a locale emulator (Locale Emulator is my goto, despite the crappy Asuna protection (easily unpacked) making most other peoples' AVs wig (I haven't used an AV in over ten years, no need, just take apart anything)) because of that. Either use archives or use as files WITH an emulator. Any of the three files can change: archive, archive_uncensored, Bifrost.exe. Any change needs to propogate. The only real reason to unpack the archives is to patch your own bugs or replace content.

Trying to figure out how I want to rewrite CBAE. Load all resources into memory or try to work live on-disk. Not a fan of on-disk editing.
Ah then the old fashion way will be the route to updating. Oh well, good effort

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Oh God i remember playing this game years ago but it was in japanese, thanks so much for uploading it.

I have a problem with it tho, when i try using that exchange function after changing skills the back button dissapears and i cant go back. Another things is that when you try carring girls in newgame+ you can only pick the ones in your main team, even tho i have all the extra rooms unlocked

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
What the client trait "Anal preference" do?
Its self explanatory...

Updating game to 1.11f

1.11f Torrent
- - - -

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 137 Votes