Red0101

Dec 9, 2018
How do you get the monster girls from the last page (the last one and the 3rd last).
I have included a picture with the missing ones.

monster.png

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, blood in virgin scenes removed something I can ignore, buuuut why are can't I unlock some of the scenes for example the first 4 scenes with milia??

Oct 2, 2018
So my saves carry over to the new versions I download but the memories I have unlocked do not... Anyway to fix this? Like copy and pasting a certain file from my old version to the new one or do I have to start over and see everything again?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
why are can't I unlock some of the scenes for example the first 4 scenes with milia??
If you are talking about gallery then in previous version (1.11c) there was bug that made it so you will never unlock them. Just update game.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 595787

Overview:
Pay back your debt to the Grim Reaper in this management simulation game! You're a monster trainer in an up-and-coming nightclub where the lovely ladies of the night are enslaved monster girls trained by you. Win your freedom back no matter what it takes!

Over twenty different types of monster girls including types like Harpy, Werewolf, Lamia, Mermaid, Minotaur, Cyclops, Slime and Mummy! Over twenty different endings! Can you escape your life of debt while finding true love? Ingame achievements! New game plus bonuses! Start your next game with powerful advantages even if you failed to pay back your debt in time!

Thread Updated: 2020-03-30
Release Date: 2020-03-30
Developer/Publisher: Midnight Pleasure/ Remtairy
Censorship: No
Version: v1.12a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Changelog
FAQ

READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING
Download
:

- - MEGA - - - TORRENT
Others:

View attachment 595788 View attachment 595789 View attachment 595790 View attachment 595890
Please help me!!!
I can't get out from exchange Room other than close the gamE, the exit button suddenly disappear after you chose the girl.
Even though it was didn't actually disturb the game I am feel so shame because I actually kinda enjoy this game.

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes