Hikka1

Feb 20, 2018
Please help me!!!
I can't get out from exchange Room other than close the gamE, the exit button suddenly disappear after you chose the girl.
Even though it was didn't actually disturb the game I am feel so shame because I actually kinda enjoy this game.
just right click and there you go

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
If you are talking about gallery then in previous version (1.11c) there was bug that made it so you will never unlock them. Just update game.
Godfuckingdammit the game updated so fast I thought I had that version already... thank you.

Still wondering where the virgin scenes went, though. Could've sworn there was atleast one where blood was still involved... the only one that I'm sure still has it is the Milia one.

lameO

Apr 7, 2020
Monster girls can get me going.

Fun little game, pretty straight forward. Puts you right in the action, though hardly challenging on normal (though it should be that way :) I'm considering purchasing on steam, though don't feel comfortable with having it visible in my steam game library.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Is this just a brothel sim or are there actual sex scenes?

And how much piss content is there?

Violent Gusto

Apr 20, 2020
Is this just a brothel sim or are there actual sex scenes?

And how much piss content is there?
There are sex scenes with the patch. You can upgrade some perks. Like restoring HP and Mental Points after each night. More beds / Space for monster girls, etc.

Minimum? You can select which training you can do and you have to have an item in order to play the piss scene

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
@remtairy @midnightpleasure
Dear Devs,
Can you open the game up to mods? I'd like to edit some of the pics to have slightly more realistic proportions.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
is it just me or are the memory scenes in the game not always syncing for example if i did missionary for x monster girl in training mode it doesnt appear when going back in the title screen-> memory menu

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
is it just me or are the memory scenes in the game not always syncing for example if i did missionary for x monster girl in training mode it doesnt appear when going back in the title screen-> memory menu
Check the lewdness, it can be 0, 1 or 3 stars in the memory menu. The text changes depending on the lewd levels.

Reactions: JLP603

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone got the bad end cgs? i almost beat this game and lost everything when trying to fix windows problems and dont want to do it again. :cry:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone got the bad end cgs? i almost beat this game and lost everything when trying to fix windows problems and dont want to do it again. :cry:
Go to the webpage below or page 12 of this thread to get the file attachement containing the full save

Odd, all I did was add locality and manually patch networking to be permanently offline.

Edit: Anyway, I've engineered a GLOVAL.dat that has 100% (earlier I was at 600%+...) of everything, except perhaps "Left Alone Lv". Haven't quite figured out where that stuff comes from yet (in file). Place into SAVE_STEAM folder. 27 Achievement Points and all achievements/memories. TO BEGIN A NEW GAME PLUS BONUS PROPERLY, YOU MUST LOAD A COMPLETED GAME, OTHERWISE THE CHECKBOXES TO CARRY OVER WILL BE DISABLED. This is due a bug in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trickstar
4.80 star(s) 136 Votes