TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You could give me a file to download bifrost.exe ?
If you don't still have the zipped game around, you'll need to download it again. If you use them try the torrent, it might not be zipped so you might be able to just download the .exe on it's own. Make sure to whitelist it so it doesn't happen again.

I own the game on Steam, so you wouldn't be able to use mine as it's not cracked.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
If you don't still have the zipped game around, you'll need to download it again. If you use them try the torrent, it might not be zipped so you might be able to just download the .exe on it's own. Make sure to whitelist it so it doesn't happen again.

I own the game on Steam, so you wouldn't be able to use mine as it's not cracked.
managed to :D thanks thanks thanks thx :D I must only in uTorrent click rigth mouse button " re-chechk" and game reinstalled. Next off WindowsSmartScreen and I can play in Bifrost :D :D :D :D thx for help (and sorry for me english :) )

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Hey, quick question...I bought my seventh slave which takes up the 1st slot on the second page but I can't use her services during the night part...

Am I missing something obvious or is it just not possible, is six always the number of girls being offered every night? :)

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Hey, quick question...I bought my seventh slave which takes up the 1st slot on the second page but I can't use her services during the night part...

Am I missing something obvious or is it just not possible, is six always the number of girls being offered every night? :)
Obviously you can only use 6 from first page in night activities. I might be wrong but I am pretty sure it was even explained in game.

Reactions: Voltage Flame

Doreiakuma

Aug 21, 2017
I'm surprised by myself that I started playing this game as an evil money muncher doing everything for most efficiency (sell girls once they're too much of a pain to upkeep) but ended up caring for them so much that I ended up with the Oni girl.

10/10 would use prostitution as an excuse to get my wives all over again.

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
Beside feeling bad for those girls for being an extreme dick in this game. This is a good simulation game with appealing art.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I downloaded and played the game when the English version came out, now i'm back and wanna know if there's been any updates since then?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and wanna know if there's been any updates since then?
There's only been things like bug fixes, check the change log in the opening post for precisely what they were.

Edit - the update posts on Steam, same as the change log here but shows there hasn't been any for a while.

Last edited:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
In case anyone has trouble with .exe suddenly stopping or crashing, including warning messages about a failed WAVE playback of sound files, try turning off any sound/environment enhancing software (in drivers or third-party). For some reason, it doesn't play nicely with this game...
So far, it's working correctly. Fun, thx for upload!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Where do I get the girls in the memory list im missing - first one is the one directly below Angel and the other the one directly below Kraken. Ive finished the game from start to finish twice now but never seen them (one is a spider girl as shes got a pic in the ending credits but ive never seen her either from the slave trader or at auctions). Are they harder mode exclusive characters?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where do I get the girls in the memory list im missing...
The Arachne is from the auction on the 9th day, there's a guide on . If the girls are in the same order then the other two are on the 18th and 24th day.

Reactions: Skode
4.80 star(s) 135 Votes