D

Deleted member 1543143

Loved this game so much, any other games like this one?
I enjoyed Wicked Rouge, it's pretty similar: Brothel management with good art and decent writing. Still in development but has enough content for a good playthrough.

Reactions: vlad1994

Blahert

Nov 21, 2020
Haruurare is part of an Alicesoft game compilation called Alice 2010 (アリス2010)
This torrent has more alicesoft games and you should only select Alice 2010. The seeding seems to be good, right now there's 12 seeders and 6 leechers

After you download the torrent, its gonna be an iso with around 6 games on it:
o Rance 2 (Remake)
o Afterstory of Vanish!
o Alternative version of Choukou Sennin Haruka
o Widenyonyo (Wide screen version of Mamanyonyo)
o Haru Urare -Kounai Akasen Kuiki- / はるうられ-校内赤線区域-
o Alice no Omochabako (various minigames)

There is also an UI translation which makes the game way easier to play
translation from this alicesoft.fandom
The torrent only seemed to have Rance 1-7 on there. Still a great torrent, but is there a different one with Haru Urare -Kounai Akasen Kuiki?

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
This circle makes really good games. All very well thought out.
Now I am feeling like carrying over my 3 angels in NG+ to do a 4 angel run.

• Haha
Reactions: singed33

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Anything else similar to this game?
Probably Brothel King but that game relys on you adding your own slaves.... as in: you can add any waifu you want and make her a slave and prostitute her. Though its a lot of work you can freely decide what kind of content you wanna see ... also there are a LOT of packs that have been made from ppl on this site

This link leads you to Girl folder thread on this page you will find there links for the game and everything you need:
https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-king-girl-packs-and-mods-collection.21058/

Last edited:
Reactions: Inaros.

aurelion44

Oct 21, 2020
Just wow. Want an insanely good game. Just picked it up and already did the hardmode archviement.

The carry over option only allows me to pick a girl I created in the following run, right?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Just wow. Want an insanely good game. Just picked it up and already did the hardmode archviement.

The carry over option only allows me to pick a girl I created in the following run, right?
Yeah, carry over is only for the girls you had in the previous run where you use the carry over option. You can have 3 girls you can carry over if you use 3 points to this option

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Can you get the affection , endings and nightcrawl scenes by playing in endless mode? On that note, how do you get the nightcrawl? ive gotten just one from the girls that are "in love" so far and im pretty sure they were by chance XD

another thing, are there games similar to these one? Like a brothel with monster girls that have stats and such, not just a monster breeder type of game

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Is there an endless mode on this one? Namely a mode without the debt that just goes on forever?
From link in the first post:
You can play Endless mode when you done End2 : Master of the Club.
It's easiest to get all monster girls endings and memories there, plus you can get end3 in there too. Obviously that means you can't choose Milia ending.

Jun 1, 2017
From link in the first post:

It's easiest to get all monster girls endings and memories there, plus you can get end3 in there too. Obviously that means you can't choose Milia ending.

Oh thanks. Of course the one ending I get is the one that doesn't get the Endless mode lol

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes