3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
To be NTR, there has to be a romantic relationship going on. This game is about slavery, they are the MC's slaves before anything else. Furthermore, the one being stolen, usually a girl being stolen from a guy, has to start liking the one stealing them, usually another guy. Otherwise it's just cheating, but it isn't even cheating if the one they are in a relationship with is selling their body.
Like I said in my post you replied to, ntr was probably not the correct tag, but some sort of warning should exist in my eyes, even if it's not in form of the ntr tag. However, if there is no romantic relationship content, I wonder why there is a romance tag.

Reactions: 2796natt

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Like I said in my post you replied to, ntr was probably not the correct tag, but some sort of warning should exist in my eyes, even if it's not in form of the ntr tag. However, if there is no romantic relationship content, I wonder why there is a romance tag.
There is romance, but they are still his slaves before anything else and the game makes no attempt to tell the player otherwise. Even the events where the slaves are all lovey and happy around him never mention getting into a relationship. There CAN be romance without a relationship. There is also the most crucial part that is further in my earlier reply, that the girl has to be stolen, which means she starts desiring the one taking her away from the guy. Not once do they mention wanting to be with any other person, they only see others as customers.

Reactions: blarg0192

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
There is romance, but they are still his slaves before anything else and the game makes no attempt to tell the player otherwise. Even the events where the slaves are all lovey and happy around him never mention getting into a relationship. There CAN be romance without a relationship. There is also the most crucial part that is further in my earlier reply, that the girl has to be stolen, which means she starts desiring the one taking her away from the guy. Not once do they mention wanting to be with any other person, they only see others as customers.
Correct me if I am wrong, but there is status called ntr in this game, right?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
If you feel that strongly about it, go report the OP and request they change "nightclub" to "brothel" I guess. I believe the description is of the (very different) censored version of the game where you aren't running a brothel. However, the game itself makes it very clear what you're getting into in the opening lines.

The romance tag is there because there's an ending where you marry the girl who was blackmailing you.
Yeah but it's nothing really. Your slaves can become enamored with a particularly skilled client, but it's not like they can fuck or even meet anyone other than whom you tell them to, or even have dialogue about it. It's just a humorously named debuff that makes skill training less effective for a bit.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, not in the actual sense of the definition. They become enamored with a client that is skilled, as falafelswoop said, but it lasts for the duration of the encounter. Actual NTR is more or less permanent and involves cheating that results in leaving a romantic relationship completely for a person who won them over sexually. If this had been the case AND an actual romantic relationship, not just romance on the side of a slave/owner relationship, was involved with the MC, it would be Netorase specifically because that is a specific kind of NTR where the one being stolen from is in on the interaction that steals the partner, though usually not expecting their partner to leave them for the person they set their partner up with.

If you feel that strongly about it, go report the OP and request they change "nightclub" to "brothel" I guess. I believe the description is of the (very different) censored version of the game where you aren't running a brothel. However, the game itself makes it very clear what you're getting into in the opening lines.

The romance tag is there because there's an ending where you marry the girl who was blackmailing you.

Yeah but it's nothing really. Your slaves can become enamored with a particularly skilled client, but it's not like they can fuck or even meet anyone other than whom you tell them to, or even have dialogue about it. It's just a humorously named debuff that makes skill training less effective for a bit.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that ending, so there actually is a romantic relationship, just not during the course of the game and therefore ineligible to count toward NTR.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I keep trying to play i even downloaded steam cuz i thought that might help but nope ....either way when i try clicking the game exe it say insufficient resources and then the exe disapears anyone know what i can do to fix?

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
How come this game isn't marked with [Completed]? It has an official release, several patches post and and the devs seem to be mainly doing the next game.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
How come this game isn't marked with [Completed]? It has an official release, several patches post and and the devs seem to be mainly doing the next game.
Ah damn, they're done with this title completely? I was hoping they'd add more monster girls. FeelsBadMan

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
Short Review:
1) Unpacked, started, Lets go Baby!
2) Slavery? Nah maybe it's BDSM stuff
3) Oh shit no the real deal, nah I can manage it's a fapping game
4) Bought Harpy girl, like well why not
5) litte bubble pops up "I want to go home"
6) ... uninstalled

Today I learned after so many years of perversion I'm not totally mental ^^
Everyone else pls enjoy the game.

Impolite Hatomaniac

Jul 19, 2021
No, not in the actual sense of the definition. They become enamored with a client that is skilled, as falafelswoop said, but it lasts for the duration of the encounter. Actual NTR is more or less permanent and involves cheating that results in leaving a romantic relationship completely for a person who won them over sexually. If this had been the case AND an actual romantic relationship, not just romance on the side of a slave/owner relationship, was involved with the MC, it would be Netorase specifically because that is a specific kind of NTR where the one being stolen from is in on the interaction that steals the partner, though usually not expecting their partner to leave them for the person they set their partner up with.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that ending, so there actually is a romantic relationship, just not during the course of the game and therefore ineligible to count toward NTR.
fwiw the NTR in this game is because there's NPC's who can "make your girl fall in love with them" and forcefully make them fuck them. The brother part has nothing to do with the NTR.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
fwiw the NTR in this game is because there's NPC's who can "make your girl fall in love with them" and forcefully make them fuck them. The brother part has nothing to do with the NTR.
They don't actually fall in love with the client, they are acting for the benefit of the client's enjoyment as client who enjoy more pay more. NTR differs from cheating in that NTR is the target actually leaving the one being taken from, in this case the girls if it were to be true. However, it can't even be called cheating because, while they fall in love with him as per the status effect, they are still just slaves. It only works for love interests and the love has to be mutual or the target isn't even being stolen, she was never a partner to the other side of the love relationship in the first place, so there is nobody to steal from.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Who's your main team?
Note that what i will say is after you have already done a playtrough of the game and also if you have transfered the good skills on each of the three characters, if you're playing for the first time it will be hard to just focus on some girls.

So if you really want a team that will just steam roll the game even on expert mode, your answer is Angel (will become dark angel later, that's what you want and you need lewdness lv 3 for that) + Dark fairy + Kraken. You can only buy those three girls on auction and Angel especially have a high price.

Angel (Dark Angel) is your money maker with her skills making her gain absurd amount of money, even more if you transfer the good skills on her

Dark Fairy will enable you to basically do a free round of training (Up to 5 trainings if you have maxed her affection) with her skill. For her, slap her with the fortune skill of the oni so that you trigger the two skills when she have penetration training. Fortune Skill is for making a wealthy guy appear and if you make a Angel service him, welp here comes the money xD

Lastly Kraken. She's really useful because of her skill that resets everyone cooldown, making you able to use anyone you want directly.

Well if you really want a example, you should be able to find my save with this team and the skills i've put on them. The save is at page 23.

Mar 31, 2020
Note that what i will say is after you have already done a playtrough of the game and also if you have transfered the good skills on each of the three characters, if you're playing for the first time it will be hard to just focus on some girls.

So if you really want a team that will just steam roll the game even on expert mode, your answer is Angel (will become dark angel later, that's what you want and you need lewdness lv 3 for that) + Dark fairy + Kraken. You can only buy those three girls on auction and Angel especially have a high price.

Angel (Dark Angel) is your money maker with her skills making her gain absurd amount of money, even more if you transfer the good skills on her

Dark Fairy will enable you to basically do a free round of training (Up to 5 trainings if you have maxed her affection) with her skill. For her, slap her with the fortune skill of the oni so that you trigger the two skills when she have penetration training. Fortune Skill is for making a wealthy guy appear and if you make a Angel service him, welp here comes the money xD

Lastly Kraken. She's really useful because of her skill that resets everyone cooldown, making you able to use anyone you want directly.

Well if you really want a example, you should be able to find my save with this team and the skills i've put on them. The save is at page 23.
I already finished the game a couple of times, deleted it and I'm thinking of downloading it again since I can't find other games similar to this one(which has good art).
Do you know of other games like this? I'm leaning towards the artwork than the story. Peace!

4.80 star(s) 140 Votes