Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I already finished the game a couple of times, deleted it and I'm thinking of downloading it again since I can't find other games similar to this one(which has good art).
Do you know of other games like this? I'm leaning towards the artwork than the story. Peace!
Sorry, this is the only one i've played with mechanics like this x)

Reactions: quackquack0709

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
I already finished the game a couple of times, deleted it and I'm thinking of downloading it again since I can't find other games similar to this one(which has good art).
Do you know of other games like this? I'm leaning towards the artwork than the story. Peace!
Did you do hard/expert challenge runs without NG+ bonuses? Hard has a achievment but expert is just for bragging rights.

And while I don't have any good answers to the 2nd I would like you to clarify if you wanted it in a similar gameplay vein or just a art similarity. The former is has, the 2nd less so. The combination very rare to also be good.

Reactions: quackquack0709
Mar 31, 2020
Did you do hard/expert challenge runs without NG+ bonuses? Hard has a achievment but expert is just for bragging rights.

And while I don't have any good answers to the 2nd I would like you to clarify if you wanted it in a similar gameplay vein or just a art similarity. The former is has, the 2nd less so. The combination very rare to also be good.
Yes played NG++++but with bonuses, haven't tried it without them.

This "similar gameplay vein" on its own,
This "art similarity" on its own is also fine.
I played most games here sorted by ratings or views,
just wondering if there's a hidden gem or something really good but is not as popular.

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
This is such an awesome game, can't believe I just discovered it. Are there any mods?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried using the Goldberg api and when I start this up it isn't triggering Steam, but that doesn't always mean the game is actually cracked. Someone who doesn't own it needs to give it a go, and this is the limit of my cracking ability...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Girl Club Bifrost 1.15c -

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have change logs?
Posted what there is with the updated game above. But like you say nothing really new, only tweaks and bug fixes. Part from the original developer to the I think and part from the English versions publisher.

Reactions: RossoX

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what about the latest update (Ver1.15a) does it come in english?
Monster Girl Club Bifrost is the English localisation of the game with the , if it's Monster Girl Club it's English. 1.5c is the latest version.

Reactions: RossoX

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Anybody know why in the memory screen on the lewdness toggle it goes from no stars, to 1 star, to 3 stars, and why I cannot select 2 star lewdness?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I believe that is because there are no scenes that unlock/change at two stars.
Ooooh, I see, so there are just scenes for 0 star, 1 star, and three star lewdness? That would explain why it's not selectable then. If that's the case, is there any way to get scenes you missed at 1 star with a monster girl you already trained to 3 star?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Does unlocking the 3 star scene not unlock the lower tiers automatically? That's how I vaguely recall it working. If not, I have no suggestions, other than grabbing someone's full save of course.

Reactions: flynn0426

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Amazing game, and surprised that it's not more popular on the west but maybe it's the language barrier and japanese game.

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes