Jul 9, 2020
Hi Folks, idk i could help your guys but if anyone need a save, here is mine. Its have full gallery (inside game is "Memory"), and the progress is not done yet, but you can continue if you want. Hope its help you, have a good day. :D

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Pretty good game. One main criticism is that some of the individual girl endings are kind of depressing like the Arachne where you just end up stuck in a cocoon forever. You can say 'well they're monster girls', but it still sucks to not have 'properly happy' endings for some (especially considering for that one in particular, all of her affection scenes are about teaching her to integrate into human society.)

This one leans into being a bug, but even though it's possible to get an Angel with maxed affection to the end of the game and choose the ending for them without corrupting them into a Dark Angel, there's only the one ending where it assumes you did.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pretty good game. One main criticism is that some of the individual girl endings are kind of depressing like the Arachne where you just end up stuck in a cocoon forever. You can say 'well they're monster girls', but it still sucks to not have 'properly happy' endings for some (especially considering for that one in particular, all of her affection scenes are about teaching her to integrate into human society.)

This one leans into being a bug, but even though it's possible to get an Angel with maxed affection to the end of the game and choose the ending for them without corrupting them into a Dark Angel, there's only the one ending where it assumes you did.
You may have found an unintended exploit with the angel, I don't think it's even supposed to be possible to keep her at angel status the whole time without stopping training before a certain level of a certain stat considering how easy it is to force the change and the lack of alternate scenes after the point where normal angel scenes cease. I mean I stumbled into that the first time and it was something like level 2 or 3 lewdness. If it was supposed to be avoidable, they wouldn't have given the player so little room to work with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
You may have found an unintended exploit with the angel, I don't think it's even supposed to be possible to keep her at angel status the whole time without stopping training before a certain level of a certain stat considering how easy it is to force the change and the lack of alternate scenes after the point where normal angel scenes cease. I mean I stumbled into that the first time and it was something like level 2 or 3 lewdness. If it was supposed to be avoidable, they wouldn't have given the player so little room to work with.
It's hardly an exploit, I'd call it an oversight. She only turns at a certain level of lewdness (3 I think?) and affection can be raised in ways that don't influence that. Just handing her a bunch of gifts is enough to cap out her affection, and the game allows you to select her at the end since there doesn't seem to be a condition of having seen the dark angel scene. (It's probably just :Is affection 5star: rather than checking if all affection scenes have been viewed.)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's hardly an exploit, I'd call it an oversight. She only turns at a certain level of lewdness (3 I think?) and affection can be raised in ways that don't influence that. Just handing her a bunch of gifts is enough to cap out her affection, and the game allows you to select her at the end since there doesn't seem to be a condition of having seen the dark angel scene. (It's probably just :Is affection 5star: rather than checking if all affection scenes have been viewed.)
That's why I called it an exploit, which often are the results of an oversight, hence why they usually get fixed if the developer finds out even though they aren't always bad or game breaking like bugs usually are. This as opposed to a bug, where it was more a coding mistake than something the developer left out entirely. In this case, I would say it is more likely the developer simply didn't account for ways to get around raising lewdness with affection, which if they had, affection would also be a trigger or there would be an entirely separate trigger to force the change even without the required lewdness, such as a combined level of stats.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Wait, I have a question. Can I not take the virginities of my slaves before someone else uses them?

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know how to increase the value of Stamina and Mental, there are some that go beyond 400, how do I increase them?

Redymare

Mar 14, 2021
Wait, I have a question. Can I not take the virginities of my slaves before someone else uses them?
With the first few it might be difficult/impossible, because you're short on staff and I don't think there's an option to avoid them having sex with customers until later in the game. But as your trainer skills improve and your roster fills up, it gets way easier to mange their virginity... That sounds so wrong. :sneaky:

Hello. Does anyone know how to increase the value of Stamina and Mental, there are some that go beyond 400, how do I increase them?
Around the midgame-mark you will be able to buy (rare) items in the shop that increase their max stats. On that note, try and empty the shop before a payment day comes (keeping your payment in mind), as items get more expensive afterwards.
Another way to increase the max stats is new game+, so keep your favorite girls around until the end. ;)

Mar 31, 2020
With the first few it might be difficult/impossible, because you're short on staff and I don't think there's an option to avoid them having sex with customers until later in the game. But as your trainer skills improve and your roster fills up, it gets way easier to mange their virginity... That sounds so wrong. :sneaky:

Around the midgame-mark you will be able to buy (rare) items in the shop that increase their max stats. On that note, try and empty the shop before a payment day comes (keeping your payment in mind), as items get more expensive afterwards.
Another way to increase the max stats is new game+, so keep your favorite girls around until the end. ;)
Yes, absolutely. Use the girl with one horn on the forehead as the starter.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
if anyone wants my save. i got all the different monsters + variants. i didnt bother with achievements though. just extract the file to folder with .exe file

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
About the Elf's unfazed skill, it says that it Increases client satisfaction based on her PRD stat. Does client satisfaction increase when her pride high or her pride is low?

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes