TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it doesnt show anything to me
Weird have you change the pages post count, that will screw up links like that. It's post 546, content wise the game was probably completed in 2018 with the DLC, and the developers making a new game. But this has got bugfixes since.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
Weird have you change the pages post count, that will screw up links like that. It's post 546, the game was complete content wise in 2018 with the DLC, and the developers making a new game. But this has got bugfixes since.
i scrolled around 2-3 pages to front and back nothing important is showing thats why i asked u to copy n paste or tell me whatever was is in there :)
so what i understood from u was that the game is finished and the devs are working on new games? is that correcto?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
FYI next time that you're aware that a game is completed and the latest (public, at least) build is uploaded, but it wasn't marked as "completed" correctly, then you can put in a report on the OP to have the moderators look at things and do so. Just make sure you provide enough information. :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
FYI next time that you're aware that a game is completed and the latest (public, at least) build is uploaded...
I'm aware, sometimes I just don't want to mess with a op. It was (again probably) complete as far as the rules go when this thread was first made, this is a oldish game with a newish English language version. 1.12a is not the latest version of the game though.

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
Rewrote most of CBAE, a lot of edges smoothed out...I think. Tired. :p Anyway, it should handle archives as small as 24B and as big as your filesystem allows. Does a lot of checking to make sure the archives are also not screwed up in any way. For now, extraction of any resource is working perfectly. I haven't added Saving yet but that is just maybe an hour of work and testing (mostly dealing with UI...). Previewing of images and text/scripts should be possible sometime. Dunno when. Trying to find a small, quick TGA project or resource that can be embedded easily. The only kind of 'editing' I see in the future won't be "live" editing. Maybe. Just came up with an idea how I might implement that if I bother..going to start adding revisions soon. Also considering adding functionality to select a folder to compress into a (new) AHFS archive.

And yes, compressed (mpress) for size. Can easily be undone.

CBAE Fixes: Memory is properly cleared from trashed items. Faster processing. Much better validation of AHFS format. Error-handling added where I could *yawn* remember.

Why? Just bored. This should be able to help modders. I bothered to unlock everything just to do something.
Could you share this CBAE tool again? The attachment is broken. Thank you!

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Could you share this CBAE tool again? The attachment is broken. Thank you!
I forgot I made that, hm. I don't have a copy anymore, but if someone does, I can decompile it back to src and save myself some time in finishing it off, such as inserting/removing. Of course, I've gone 100% pure Linux with no Lamedows VM or dual-boot, so it'd be up to someone else probably, to compile.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Angel scene is wierd.
You cannot have lotus scene her as blonde angelin normal mode as it would turn her into fallen but in memory scene you can...

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I'm aware, sometimes I just don't want to mess with a op. It was (again probably) complete as far as the rules go when this thread was first made, this is a oldish game with a newish English language version. 1.12a is not the latest version of the game though.
And this is why you make a report, because that version would have been buried in the later pages on this game and never updated on the OP otherwise. =_= You're not the one "messing with a [sic] op" by reporting that there is an error, you're drawing the moderation team's attention to the error and letting them address it, which is the correct path of action to take as a non-moderator.

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes