TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There was tool for extracting here, I'm not sure it still is but check BupoTiling03-Retired's posts. I had used it and posted the images, but the link is dead and I don't have them or the tools any more. Except one image I posted in a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I've found places like Hitomi.la still only have the censored images.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I haven't played this game in a while.
Can someone tell me what are the limitations/requirements for teh exchange ? I can't remember if I need to level up the fodder girl before or not

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while.
Can someone tell me what are the limitations/requirements for teh exchange ? I can't remember if I need to level up the fodder girl before or not
I believe it can't be an intrinsic trait, like a physical characteristic. The girl giving the skill must also have enough Exchange Points which you get by training them. The girl receiving the skill doesn't need any points that I can recall.

SeltzerSellout

Feb 24, 2019
Hi, I'm having an issue when running this game with Wine(GE 7.12) via Lutris.
At first, the main menu's text was out of bound of the screen's border, I fixed that by creating environment variables key "LANG" and Value "ja_JP.UTF-8".
Once that was done, I encountered the bug which is the reason for my post here: Menu sounds(like, the sound effect when clicking on "config", "new game", "load game") start playing again once they're done playing, on a loop.
So basically it spams the "tic tic tic tic" sound that should play only once.
I think I can play the game without sounds at worst, but I'd like to fix this issue.
I'm on Manjaro.
(Note: I'm using the Japanese game, haven't tried the versions linked in first post, I want to play the game in Japanese)
I suppose that making some change to my wineprefix might solve this issue. But I have no idea where to start, or common solutions to fix sound and texture glitches/issues with Japanese locale games.
Thanks for the help!

Edit:
Someone shared this earlier in this thread,
In case anyone has trouble with .exe suddenly stopping or crashing, including warning messages about a failed WAVE playback of sound files, try turning off any sound/environment enhancing software (in drivers or third-party). For some reason, it doesn't play nicely with this game...
So far, it's working correctly. Fun, thx for upload!
Maybe doing that with my wineprefix will fix things, I'll continue searching, if you know how to do that, do let me know.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
I have an issue. As soon as I buy a girl in the beginning of the game my game freezes. Any fixes?

EDIT: Found the issue. Apparently on buying them I have to name them. The naming dialog box doesn't appear on my screen in full screen mode. I can see it in Windowed Mode.

Keyhell

Apr 5, 2017
Copy pasting my review in the comments, so people can actually repply/discuss:

The game is great and features a lot of amazing art - I just wish it was actually incorporated into the gameplay loop.

Each girl has CGs of 8 different positions/fetishes. The problem is, it's only used during training - and on normal difficulty it was easy for me to complete the training fairly quickly or using only one or two of the available scenes - as a result, I've seen many of the amazing CG scenes only once.

Meanwhile every in-game day features a "prostitution phase" during which your employees have sex with customers.

What's disappointing is that it's always the same CG. One girl = one prostitution CG. Regular vanilla sex.

So 100% of the art goes into parts of the gameplay you spend little time in, and then the unavoidable, neccesery and time consuming (yeah, I know there is an option to skip, but we still need the money) prostitution phase gets 1 art per girl with the same dialogue over and over and over again.

I wish it worked similar to Brothel King game, in which customers can actually request to spend their time in different ways - having massages, oral, bondage etc.
Whats the point of one of the customers having a "enjoys intercrural" (or something like that, cant remember exactly) description, when he's gonna end up having the same thing every other customer does.

I enjoyed the game a lot, I just think there's a lot of wasted potential here. The CG is already there.

Reactions: knugdak and MKTC

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
I like the game but all endings are depressing. Need justice !!
What are you talking?!
The ending with Milia is really wholesome and all time spent with her is really adorable.
I only wish the ending with her was longer and showed more of them living together years later as a family.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hey, I got a problem, out of nowere my PC decided that the .exe file is a virus and keeps deleating it... anyone has an idea how to fix this? It worked just fine and then boom... I tryed redownloading it but it has no effect...

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
I have all 4 main endings and all endings for each girls max affection. I haven't seen all the different CGs at different lewdness [which mainly only changes text], but I have unlocked every CG otherwise [although it looks like after getting event completion to 100%, it unlocks the different lewdness levels automatically which is nice]. I have 100% event completion on Memory page, and I even did a quick run and did not make enough money for the first payment to see that ending [which is not a savable ending it's just a quick game over basically].

I STILL do not have the ???? unlocked on Milia's page, and idk what else to do to unlock except maybe beat a higher difficulty?

EDIT: It appears that getting 100% event completion on the memory page [which is seeing each girls CG at least once [ignoring lewdness level], the main 4 endings, and I am assuming each girls max Affection ending, it not only unlocks all lewdness levels for review in memory but also all Affection level recaps and Night Crawls in memory as well which is nice because the Affection chats only happen once a day and take forever.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 137 Votes