SeltzerSellout

Feb 24, 2019
I'm getting a bug where anything there is an audio sound being played(like the "bip" when going in the menu settings), it will be played on loop ad infinitum. I'm not sure what causes this. This is the only game I'm running on Linux through Lutris with the Glorious Eggroll thing and my usual wineprefix, that gives me this bug.
I have not found any solution to this throughout months of updates etc. and don't know how to fix this issue.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
I played so many hentai games, this one just feels different for some reason. There's no games like club bifrost, sure there's some that tries to get close to this shiet, like lord of isekai brothel's or some other many many other stuff, but I don't think none of them got close to making something like this
Agreed! This game created an itch that no other game managed to scratch. Kusoo!!!

Reactions: Mattarobase

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Anyone knows what engine this game is being played on? Or if its possible at all to mod it?

The game is solid stuff but I cant help thinking it could be even better. Like with more CGI that actually portray what the text is actually spitting out instead of just one pic per choice.

Amazing game, and genuinely held my interest. Hopefully its creators make another one with more polish. Or alternatively this gets modded to perfection.

Reactions: youngpepe

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
I can see some reviews pointing out that they cant just skip days.

Just wanted to point out that it is possible to skip the tedious prostitution phase, but it'll take a hella money to do so, and its really sneaky how the devs did it too.

Just upgrade the 'Entrance ad sign' to max and then you'll come across an 'upgrade' to put out a closed sign, effectively allowing you to skip the prostitution phase (although you still got to end day, its just that the prostitution phase ends immediately without any of your girls being jacked)

Of course, doing so means whenever you want to get some cash you'll have to serve up to 7 perverts at a time, but the option is there for those who want to just collect all the scenes.

Reactions: Leks Darkmind

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Just played this game recently based on a recommendation on this forum.
I have to say, I found it really good. Hours felt like minutes.

So, I did complete the whole game once, with what I guess is ending 1 - Milia left, I'm owner of the club - the end

so, I understand that there are other endings (specific endings for each girl if they are at level 5)
one that involves staying with Milia, a harem ending (??????) and a bad ending.

so, anybody knows how to get those other endings? I looked at most of this thread but the few posts about it are a bit confusing.

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
one that involves staying with Milia
To stay with Milia you basically have to have sex with her every time you pay your debt. Then at the final week you tell her you want to stay with her. This should trigger an event where the lord will make you pay one final debt (better have money saved up coz your options will be severely limited for this event). Once you pay the last debt you get Milia back and you live happily ever after. If you fail or give up on that event, you get the bad ending.

You get the harem ending similar to how you got the Club Master ending, but you should have a bunch of lovers among the monster girls (Affection LV 3 I think to unlock?).

Reactions: Niteowl

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Actually, my main question would be... how do I get to the endless mode?

In he one game I completed it was never an option. I mean, the game asked me if I wanted to keep managing the club, but when I said yes it just led to a denouement (years later you are still running the club, you have more girls and money etc - the end"

How do you get to the endless mode instead?

Edit: Actually never mind. I got the endless mode with the second game I completed (and in which I had a much better score). I wonder whether there is some minimum score needed to get the infinite thingy)

ON different note... who's your favorite girl?

Mine is the Oni. What a cutie ;)

Last edited:

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
I want to extract this game's innards, does anyone have this software called "CBAE"? I did some snooping around and apparently BupoTiling03-Retired(the software's author) lost it and judging by his posts and profile signature he probably isn't keen on rewriting it.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Very good game, so funny and repayable.
It is actually. It' a little surprising in some way because the game is actually quite simple. And yet, yeah, it's rather charming. The art is also really good. I wish there were more games like this one.

pullepatz

Apr 21, 2019
One of the best trainer games there is.

If you like this, I would recommend checking out:
- Brothel King (as of now just 2 chapters finished, but very enjoyable and customizable with additional girls)
- Something Unlimited (also not finished, but a lot of content, if you are into super heroines)
- For less brothel and more pop culture trainer stuff I would recommend looking into either Princess Trainer, Orange Trainer or Witch Trainer
- SoldGirl Town is s very much scaled brothel simulator (with generated girls), but if I remember right the interface had some issues
- Honorable mention: SlaveMaker 3, one of the OG trainer/brothel simulators.

Reactions: kumagawa7
4.80 star(s) 137 Votes