ティヨー

Nov 3, 2018
Hello for some reason every time I try and launch the game it doesnt work, it goes black screen and then exits itself. I tried to launch it with Locale Emulator, disable or enable firewall/security/permissions, download the game again. But it all doesnt work.

stupid.PNG

Jun 21, 2017
I have a question : is there is a way to get a virgin mummy ?
I think I remember you could buy a virgin mummy in the auction house... Plus the whole Mummy gallery has virgin variation unlike lamia/slime that have their virgin variant only for their prostitution scene. Or do I have to rerol the slave market until there is one that come out ?

nameblame

Aug 13, 2019
I have a question : is there is a way to get a virgin mummy ?
I think I remember you could buy a virgin mummy in the auction house... Plus the whole Mummy gallery has virgin variation unlike lamia/slime that have their virgin variant only for their prostitution scene. Or do I have to rerol the slave market until there is one that come out ?
Yes, I got one during one of my play throughs. Just kinda opened and closed the slave market till I found/got one.

OuterBusiness

Apr 5, 2021
How do you exit the exchange room once you enter it? The button to leave disappears once you have selected 2 girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kotomaran

Nov 14, 2020
Hi, I'm having an issue when running this game with Wine(GE 7.12) via Lutris.
At first, the main menu's text was out of bound of the screen's border, I fixed that by creating environment variables key "LANG" and Value "ja_JP.UTF-8".
Once that was done, I encountered the bug which is the reason for my post here: Menu sounds(like, the sound effect when clicking on "config", "new game", "load game") start playing again once they're done playing, on a loop.
So basically it spams the "tic tic tic tic" sound that should play only once.
I think I can play the game without sounds at worst, but I'd like to fix this issue.
I'm on Manjaro.
(Note: I'm using the Japanese game, haven't tried the versions linked in first post, I want to play the game in Japanese)
I suppose that making some change to my wineprefix might solve this issue. But I have no idea where to start, or common solutions to fix sound and texture glitches/issues with Japanese locale games.
Thanks for the help!

Edit:
Someone shared this earlier in this thread,

Maybe doing that with my wineprefix will fix things, I'll continue searching, if you know how to do that, do let me know.
Any success? Same problem with sound here.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a save with every thing in the gallery unlocked? I tried 2 saves but still missing some

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Great game and one of the very few games that has a real good replay value thanks to the New game+ points.

clau_di_ou

Aug 26, 2019
Hi, I'm having an issue when running this game with Wine(GE 7.12) via Lutris.
At first, the main menu's text was out of bound of the screen's border, I fixed that by creating environment variables key "LANG" and Value "ja_JP.UTF-8".
Once that was done, I encountered the bug which is the reason for my post here: Menu sounds(like, the sound effect when clicking on "config", "new game", "load game") start playing again once they're done playing, on a loop.
So basically it spams the "tic tic tic tic" sound that should play only once.
I think I can play the game without sounds at worst, but I'd like to fix this issue.
I'm on Manjaro.
(Note: I'm using the Japanese game, haven't tried the versions linked in first post, I want to play the game in Japanese)
I suppose that making some change to my wineprefix might solve this issue. But I have no idea where to start, or common solutions to fix sound and texture glitches/issues with Japanese locale games.
Thanks for the help!

Edit:
Someone shared this earlier in this thread,

Maybe doing that with my wineprefix will fix things, I'll continue searching, if you know how to do that, do let me know.
There is an easier way to solve that, that is just to turn off the volume of the system sounds

• Red Heart
Reactions: cache-coherent

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
I played so many hentai games, this one just feels different for some reason. There's no games like club bifrost, sure there's some that tries to get close to this shiet, like lord of isekai brothel's or some other many many other stuff, but I don't think none of them got close to making something like this

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes