Lord Sexvalp

Apr 10, 2023
Anyone had the same issue with "Exchange" being bugged in a way that makes you stuck eternally in the tutorial phase of it?

After having made an exchange it just tells me to do another exchange.

If I select a girl who can't exchange anything then I'll be stuck there forever being asked to make an exchange :p

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone had the same issue with "Exchange" being bugged in a way that makes you stuck eternally in the tutorial phase of it?

If I select a girl who can't exchange anything then I'll be stuck there forever being asked to make an exchange :p
i never encountered that bug

tev4

Aug 11, 2018
I juste wanted to say "thanks" to the creator of Monster Girl Club Bifrost. I can say without a doubt that it have been one of the games that i've played the most. For the new people who discover the thread and wanted to know if the game is good.

Yes,he's so good that i always come back to play on it. I came for the chara design and H-scenes and i stayed for the management phase, to watch all the differents end of the route and when i said that "i play so much time" - it's simple, on my steam page, he's top 5 with 384 hours on the game.

I'm a "Unreal Engine" and "Unity" player but i can say without a doubt that it was one of my greatest journey on a game. And the game will not have new stuff sure, but i will stay on the game, and continue to making prosperate my club!

Tev.

TheOverlord123

Feb 5, 2022
Amazing game. I really loved all the monstergirls, though my top five favourites would be:
1. Ogre
2. Kitsune
3. Oni
4. Mermaid
5. Myconid

Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
Screenshot (1).png

Can someone help?
The size is buggy but I can still click it if I guess where the button is supposed to be

Nvm fixed it by reinstalling but lost all progress

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If there is one a should be linked on a games , the support circle banner. As it hasn't been linked yet other that previews here's Strip Knight.

Reactions: holytaint

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Someone port this game to android device,, please?
It can't even be ported to Linux, according to the and you think there's a chance some random person on here will port it to fucking Android?!

edit: Damn, your whole post history is just begging for Android versions, huh? Look, if it's got an "Others" tag for the engine and there's no official Android version, you don't even need to bother asking because it's not happening.

Last edited:

ThisAgio

Dec 18, 2020
Ladies and gents, its my plesure to announce, the sequel is on production if you check it on midnight plesure's ci-en from dlsite, lets hope its as good as the first game.

i hope they will succed at making a second monster girl club, i love this game, i would buy that day 1.

if you want to suggest similar slave/management/monster girls games for new folks do it here, i recommend Open at nine

Iwannadou

Oct 10, 2022

Just right click the screen my friend

Inaros.

Aug 25, 2020
I wish the second game has other mechanics that can make money but didnt involved sex.
like showing in brortel in Portals of Phereon. or something like nude bar that only sell drink,
I dont like the ntr but the first game are too good that I just keep come back to.

4.80 star(s) 136 Votes