kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
View attachment 2945459 uhhh it's still not showing the full screen lol
xD

I haven't downloaded the game, but if it's a unity game and as alt+enter puts it in windowed mode, I think it will.

Here are the steps to follow :
- Creates a shortcut of the executable file.
- Right click on your shortcuts, then go to properties
- Normally you have the path of the file, "blabla.exe"
- Here you put the path of your executable in quotes then you add your resolution, it should look like this:
Code:
"blabla.exe" -screen-height 780 -screen-width 1280

Reactions: SnowStormAkikaze

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
Surprised no one mentioned Brothel King. It needs more work to get started, but is one of the best harem management games imo.
Was an interesting game but the girl packs essentially being different drawings by different artists threw me off, the UI also is quite difficult to read/navigate.

Also I've recently picked this game up again and challenged myself to get the highest satisfaction score possible. For anyone curious it is 9891%. Maxed out Angels can be crazy strong.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Can you like raise their affection and make a harem, or is it just a prostitute sim?
It is a prostitute sim first and foremost, but because of the way modding has evolved, there are some girls that do have a progression to them with events you can only do if they love you enough. The girls also get more comfortable with you doing things to them as you train them, but some might just see that as learning to enjoy sex and not you specifically, which is fair. But if you want the girls to be just yours, you should probably look elsewhere.

Sep 22, 2021
It is a prostitute sim first and foremost, but because of the way modding has evolved, there are some girls that do have a progression to them with events you can only do if they love you enough. The girls also get more comfortable with you doing things to them as you train them, but some might just see that as learning to enjoy sex and not you specifically, which is fair. But if you want the girls to be just yours, you should probably look elsewhere.
I thought it was interesting how in monster girl bifrost you can choose to prostitute the girls or make them fall in love with you, even going as far as to keep a girl specifically for yourself that you don't use for prostitution. i just like games with a lot of choice in general.

Reactions: DudeGuy69

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
That is true, though it doesn't seem like much changes by keeping a girl exclusive. At least the choice of who takes the girl's virginity has some effect.

Personally I like that the monster nature of the girls is taken into account, in the special abilities and the story. It's no deep dive into what life with a real monster girl would be like, but it's not nothing.
Surprised no one mentioned Brothel King. It needs more work to get started, but is one of the best harem management games imo.
Aside from what brostagma said, it could be that Brothel King is on version 0.2 while those other games seem to be complete. It sucks for new devs, but there's so much complete stuff that to many players the unfinished stuff often doesn't warrant a mention, let alone a look.
Black Market (not on this forum)
Unfortunate that it is not on this forum, since such an utterly generic name is difficult to find with a search engine. Does the dev have a name?

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Anyone know if the dev is planning to make a sequel to this? This woulda been the most epic hentai game I've ever played....if it wasn't so damn short. I'm not gonna bother asking for similar games, because I've already searched threads where people tried, and failed.

Or maybe even make an extended version of this (add more weeks), with a wider variety of monster girls. As much as this game gets me off, I can't help feeling like it's not enough.

4.80 star(s) 135 Votes