• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mufusion

Apr 11, 2022
Can someone Post the Game play Guide from the first page here or paste it to another site or in a doc or something like that? The Community hub is not accessible from germany (since all NSFW games are banned on german steam) and using a VPN/logging out doesnt work either cause you need to be logged in to see the hub

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Can someone Post the Game play Guide from the first page here or paste it to another site or in a doc or something like that? The Community hub is not accessible from germany (since all NSFW games are banned on german steam) and using a VPN/logging out doesnt work either cause you need to be logged in to see the hub
You can get guides from other sources than steam;

royvietnamzy2000

May 31, 2021
I couldn't open the game up, whenever i try to open it, the games opens in black screen only to automatically close down seconds later...

Taletreader

Jun 30, 2019
Even though I have room for over 6 girls, during the night time, it only shows the first 6 girls.
How do I change pages during the prostitution stage?
Because, for example, if a client requires someone with big breasts, I have none on the first page.
Thanks ~

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Even though I have room for over 6 girls, during the night time, it only shows the first 6 girls.
How do I change pages during the prostitution stage?
Because, for example, if a client requires someone with big breasts, I have none on the first page.
Thanks ~
You don't. Picking which girls to have on the active roster is part of the strategizing.

Taletreader

Jun 30, 2019
You don't. Picking which girls to have on the active roster is part of the strategizing.
Yeah! While searching for how to change pages, I found in the commentaries of the guide that you can switch girls, and the first page is the "main roster". I didn't know that (or maybe I missed it during the explanation at the tutorial)
Shame, I like to organize stuff in categories/types. Oh well...

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Shame, I like to organize stuff in categories/types. Oh well...
Yep, I getcha. I don't know why we're limited to 6 on duty, but then I also don't know why prices increase so much every week. There's a lot of economic/logistic stuff that doesn't make sense in this game, but other stuff makes up for it.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Yep, I getcha. I don't know why we're limited to 6 on duty, but then I also don't know why prices increase so much every week. There's a lot of economic/logistic stuff that doesn't make sense in this game, but other stuff makes up for it.
because every week you can get a lot of money every time, so the game have to pick up so it does not get too easy, but it is still easy to get that money and more to spend in other places

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
because every week you can get a lot of money every time, so the game have to pick up so it does not get too easy, but it is still easy to get that money and more to spend in other places
That's a gameplay reason, but that doesn't mean it makes any sense logically.

edit: Yes I have heard of the concept of inflation but when prices rise that fast you are in Argentina territory and people start rioting.

Last edited:

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
That's a gameplay reason, but that doesn't mean it makes any sense logically.
The reason we get it so fast is for gameplay balancement of course, but the concept is "inflation", it exist even in real World (not so fast, obviously).
Just imagine the game taking a few years instead of weeks and it makes a lot more sense.

For the same reason you can't have more then 6 girls on duty, just imagine the other girls are getting their turn to "rest". The mind and stamina stats actually exist to try to incentive this.
Again, it would normally work on a "turn rotation", but for gameplay reason you can use any girl you want everyday.

4.80 star(s) 135 Votes