falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
The reason we get it so fast is for gameplay balancement of course, but the concept is "inflation", it exist even in real World (not so fast, obviously).
Just imagine the game taking a few years instead of weeks and it makes a lot more sense.
It's weeks though. And ideal inflation year-on-year is generally considered to be about 2%, not... this. This level of inflation is Argentina levels, well on its way to being Weimar or Zimbabwe levels.

Again I understand the concept but the way it's done here is in fact not very sensible in narrative terms, any more than the fetish known as inflation.
me giving the girls drugs (potions) so they do not have to rest
Aye, you're doing what we call a "pro gamer move". Don't forget to give them their gamer bottles so they don't have to stop mid-session.

Last edited:

ravanaz

Jan 19, 2021
Hello. Why does this happen and how do we fix this? Alt + enter does make it fullscreen, but the game still doesn't fit in the screen.
1710100852836.png 1710100885655.png

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Hello. Why does this happen and how do we fix this? Alt + enter does make it fullscreen, but the game still doesn't fit in the screen.
View attachment 3430119 View attachment 3430124
Play around with both "config.ini" and "system.ini" until you find the correct combination.
I solved for myself by setting "BASE_HEIGHT" has the exact measure of my screen and "BASE_WIDTH" as the 4/3 proportion and playing on "full screen" (window screen seems to bug the click of the mouse even with the correct measures).

ravanaz

Jan 19, 2021
Play around with both "config.ini" and "system.ini" until you find the correct combination.
I solved for myself by setting "BASE_HEIGHT" has the exact measure of my screen and "BASE_WIDTH" as the 4/3 proportion and playing on "full screen" (window screen seems to bug the click of the mouse even with the correct measures).
Unfortunately, no matter what number I put in there nothing changes, the game still doesn't fit the screen exactly the same as before.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Unfortunately, no matter what number I put in there nothing changes, the game still doesn't fit the screen exactly the same as before.
This is weird, if you change the sizes in the ".ini" you should see some difference, even if the screen still doesn't fit perfectly.
Did you try reducing the measures so the full screen stay inside your? Also, make sure both files have the SAME measures and try the game through "full screen mode" (in the config.ini you should have the line "WINDOW = 0").

The only thing I can suggest you is to play around the measures until you find the perfect one for your screen.
Alternatively, try to check the posts in the community of steam if someone else reported the same problem and found a different type of fix.

Reactions: ravanaz

ravanaz

Jan 19, 2021
This is weird, if you change the sizes in the ".ini" you should see some difference, even if the screen still doesn't fit perfectly.
Did you try reducing the measures so the full screen stay inside your? Also, make sure both files have the SAME measures and try the game through "full screen mode" (in the config.ini you should have the line "WINDOW = 0").

The only thing I can suggest you is to play around the measures until you find the perfect one for your screen.
Alternatively, try to check the posts in the community of steam if someone else reported the same problem and found a different type of fix.
I've tried every single thing you said, and it didn't even change the slightest thing. I was fine with it being not the fix but seeing absolutely nothing change was weird. But thank you for your help, appreciate it.

But what's more weird is that I've downloaded the game again today and all of a sudden it fits in my screen. I've done nothing, changed nothing. There was a windows update about yesterday or something, maybe that was what fixed it but I have no idea.

I've seen plenty of people here and else that had the same issue as me with no solution. I'd suggest them to try again now after whatever that windows update was, maybe it's fixed for them too.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
I've tried every single thing you said, and it didn't even change the slightest thing. I was fine with it being not the fix but seeing absolutely nothing change was weird. But thank you for your help, appreciate it.

But what's more weird is that I've downloaded the game again today and all of a sudden it fits in my screen. I've done nothing, changed nothing. There was a windows update about yesterday or something, maybe that was what fixed it but I have no idea.

I've seen plenty of people here and else that had the same issue as me with no solution. I'd suggest them to try again now after whatever that windows update was, maybe it's fixed for them too.
No idea why it happened, but I am happy for you it finally work.
Have fun playing the game :)

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I played this before. I've been looking for it - I thought it was called brothel something.
I'm happy to get my hands on it again. Remtairy is the shit.
The hookers don't take up hours of game time discussing among each other.
I am looking forward to training the spider-girl.

"John" to myconid - "That's a nice fruiting body you've got there."

Last edited:
Reactions: dinopara

Xander Moro

Jan 6, 2019
An excellent and comprehensive fantasy pimp simulator. Cute characters, interesting interactivity, good classical drawing, replayability, damn, even the plot, despite its simplicity, creates its own atmosphere. I did not regret a minute, I will buy a third copy of the game if there is any "DLC" in terms of additional girls, events.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
remtairy that made the art for this?
the same remtairy that did the godawful karryn's prison?

dayum, that's a new one, the characters look great, even the men but then you compare it to karryn and it feels like two different artistes with the same name, the game's management aspect is also solid and the story goes fire if you wish to get the "succubus" girl, ONI+Cowgirls ftw with the milk + high paying customer buff but mushroom girls are pretty general use even though they have terrible stamina at first or maybe rngesus was tossing me high paying customers that liked submissive girls too often.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
remtairy that made the art for this?
the same remtairy that did the godawful karryn's prison?

dayum, that's a new one, the characters look great, even the men but then you compare it to karryn and it feels like two different artistes with the same name, the game's management aspect is also solid and the story goes fire if you wish to get the "succubus" girl, ONI+Cowgirls ftw with the milk + high paying customer buff but mushroom girls are pretty general use even though they have terrible stamina at first or maybe rngesus was tossing me high paying customers that liked submissive girls too often.
Remtairy has only translated this game and nothing else.

Labrod

May 14, 2023
Just started to play this game. Pretty cool, but economy is freaking annoying x)
Instead of dealing with inflation like that, it will be better to buy some rare expensive things, imo (More cases to spend money).
Or decrease inflation atleast.
Make cumflation not inflation (y)

• Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop
4.80 star(s) 134 Votes