mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
humm
owlbear - dont know wtf that is (even with all my isekai knowledge ..)
rabbit girl - doen't look too hot
evileye? - i perfer cyclops over her
slime - this one is hotter than the last one
sheepgirl - looking good

image-800.jpg image-800 (1).jpg image-800 (2).jpg image-800 (3).jpg image-800 (4).jpg

Regardless, this game is so top notch i will play it with what ever girls they decide to throw out. I cant wait for it to come out.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Is there an option to just close the brothel for a night? The Banned Badges are getting increasingly expensive, and were a finite resource to begin with.

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Is there an option to just close the brothel for a night? The Banned Badges are getting increasingly expensive, and were a finite resource to begin with.
yes, one of last item for construction to increase customer is a business close sign for 1 night

Reactions: anon670-1

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Is it possible to only recruit willing girls?
Closest thing you can do, which I prefer, is to only start their training when they're in heat & willing. There's a time cycle for it, but you can get a potion for it as well. All characters are willing after training, so you won't have to continue waiting for the next cycle or to keep using potions.

Mar 31, 2020
This i'm somewhat reluctant to admit. I don't know how to finish the game on the highest difficulty without using a single point.
Anyone knows the trick?

Reactions: anon670-1

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
Sequel would be godly with voice acting. Also Ogre best girl, love my "Ara ara" milfs.

Last edited:

Max0202

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know to get fungus from Myconid? I have her in my first 6 and I am neither training her nor using her for the clients. Still haven't gotten fungus even once.

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
do we have the DLsite version of this game on this site? since the steam version is crap compared to the old xD

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
Steam is the only translated version, there is a old translation request but those links (and sites) are gone. There's always sites like Anime-Sharing or Nyaa.
was looking for the older versions before the limitations got placed so much extra work when there are only 3girls pr newgame+ compared to the older i played where there was no limits

jruh4838

May 23, 2021
anyone else having issues with the game crashing? like it works fine for about 20 seconds then it just freezes and exits

Traekun

Mar 22, 2019
One of my favorite games of all time! Almost unlimited replayability with new game plus introducing new characters. Been playing for years and will keep playing >w<

Nov 12, 2021
do we have the DLsite version of this game on this site? since the steam version is crap compared to the old xD
Here is DLsite version on the game with DLC

ビフレストの魔物娼館Plus_115a

Mirror :

ビフレストの魔物娼館Plus_115a_HVlr3xu3UT.png

4.80 star(s) 135 Votes