petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Cute girls. Not many though. Also they lack scenes. A lot. Then the slave dude offers clones of always the same girls, I suppose (just removing ones you already have would seem like the wiser choise, same applies to...). The auction also repeats the same girls. Absolutely moronic to implement an open ending with limitations and mechanics like these. Also the game loop is absolutely moronic. It's barely a game loop to begin with. At first I thought I've just played a short demo. Buy the full version now. But no, that was the full version. What a joke.

Reactions: wiwem71072

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
I really love this game but what I really hate is that after in done for the day it mysterious disappeared from my computer everything like it never existed

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Any plans to upload v1.13 to this thread?

Also: Does anyone know how recovering girls' mental and stamina energy works? I have the "communal bathing room" facility which claims to restore 100% stamina daily and it definitely doesn't do that.
This game is almost perfect, but there is a glaring flaw with the endless mode and to a smaller extent the regular mode - there is no way you can lose. There are 0 maintenance costs for the girls, board, rent and general maintenance. You can skip work for ingame years on end and still sit on your money cap.
That's not a flaw. Especially not in the postgame "endless mode" where you're just working out the game's many unlocks. It's just a design decision. Maintenance is annoying in all sims but in this one the lack of maintenance really helps balance out the other weird design decisions like needing an expensive badge to ban customers or prices of all goods skyrocketing with time or purchase amount.

And of course there's a way to lose. Just don't make your debt payment.
I really love this game but what I really hate is that after in done for the day it mysterious disappeared from my computer everything like it never existed
Maybe the antivirus issue mentioned many times in the thread including OP FAQ. Supposedly solved for 1.12 but maybe you didn't play that version?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When the FAQ says the false positive was fixed it just links to the game guide. I own the game, but ignoring any antivrius problem there's the cracking issue...

Monster Girl Club Bifrost 1.13a (uncracked) -

Don't see any post about what fixes or changes were made in the update though.

Reactions: falafelswoop

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know how recovering girls' mental and stamina energy works? I have the "communal bathing room" facility which claims to restore 100% stamina daily and it definitely doesn't do that.
That 100% means 100% increase to base amount you recovered, not fully recovering. You need to use potions for that or rotate girls.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Thanks TheBlueKnight - I don't know what kind of crack this needs but it's a start!
For the absolute ultra wholesome experience: NEVER sell any girls. Trust me, you will have enough rooms for them all. I accidentally got a very special ending cause of this. No spoilers, but headpats were aplenty.
What ending are you talking about? I didn't sell any girls either and I don't remember any headpats from the available end routes.
That 100% means 100% increase to base amount you recovered, not fully recovering.
Okay, so what's the base amount? Does the game tell you somewhere and I just missed it or forgot?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So is the Yuki-onna the last type you unlock? I finally just got to star 6 and got nothing out of it after unlocking the yuki-onna at 5. Is there any point to going further or is that a point where I can lock prostitution, the sign option under construction, stop going to the markets, and just focus on my current girls.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It is not said anywhere from what I remember (why would it be?), you have to look yourself at how much is recovered after night.
Why would it be? Gosh, I dunno, maybe to prevent the exact misconception I had? I tried looking for myself at how much is recovered each night and I didn't see a clear pattern. I don't know if it's a static amount per monster type, randomized range, some kind of formula, or what.

Managing the girls' energy is a pretty core part of the gameplay and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the game to explain how recovery works.

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Why would it be? Gosh, I dunno, maybe to prevent the exact misconception I had? I tried looking for myself at how much is recovered each night and I didn't see a clear pattern. I don't know if it's a static amount per monster type, randomized range, some kind of formula, or what.

Managing the girls' energy is a pretty core part of the gameplay and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the game to explain how recovery works.
Look what you made me do, I went and downloaded it myself to check it out.
geez.jpg
How much more explicit you want it to be? In any case, the amount is so insignificant that it is waste of money, you are way better off investing into thing that increases effect of items.

Also
s.jpg
It doesn't say that it recovers 25% daily, it says that it will increase your daily recovery by 25%. I am not sure how you even made that mistake.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 1146015
How much more explicit you want it to be? In any case, the amount is so insignificant that it is waste of money, you are way better off investing into thing that increases effect of items.

Also
View attachment 1146021
It doesn't say that it recovers 25% daily, it says that it will increase your daily recovery by 25%. I am not sure how you even made that mistake.
Well, just for you, i've restarted my game to talk about some points, will adress it in order.

So yeah, i can agree that the showers don't seem really good, at least at lv 0. I can also agree that the construct that increase the effect of the items is really good, since at the end, it makes you able to augment the stamina and mental of the girls to ridiculous numbers.

But it would be a mistake to ignore the showers. The money it can save you is pretty huge in the long run, even more so when it's maxed. I will show a little example later. So yeah, it's good to invest in upgrading the effects of the items but don't ignore the showers, it will make you able to not need to buy much potions, if any at all (Depends of how well you're managing the girls)

1618601075632.png

Here, i used my save file (You can find it in the thread, it's a brand new game + so not in endless mode and starting with 60k and three OP girls), made some money real fast to buy the shower at max level and also buy a brand new Salamander. I've tried to use as much as i can her stamina, since i have some things that makes it that the stamina is less used but i don't have everthing that reduces the usage of the stamina so you can really optimize the thing so that way less stamina is consumed.

Anyway, you can see that even with a brand new Salamander and using her stamina real good, the showers restores 60 stamina to her and makes her usable right away (She has 150 stam max) so yeah, if you are doing good, the showers can litteraly make it so that you don't need to buy any potion at all.

All of this to say, investing in the showers is not a waste of money at all. It will really help you, more so if you have a good number of traits that reduces the loss of stamina, making you not needing any potions at all.

EDIT : I didn't read the conversation you had and now that i've read the thing a little (+ the comment below me), it's true that i don't really know how each girl restore her stamina based on the conditions that the guy mentionned below. Would take some testing to do. Luckily there's some full save files that can help with that.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
View attachment 1146015
How much more explicit you want it to be?
That's literally a single data point. You got 14 stamina back. Congrats. Is it always 14 for a Werewolf? Or just that Werewolf? Does it change based on her max, or on any of her other stats? Do other girls get 14 or is it different amounts? Just a sample of the questions you've failed to consider here.

I can answer that last right now - they vary between girls. Unless I figure out what the pattern is, there's no way to plan for recovery, only writing down the amount for every girl after one night and hoping that value doesn't change. Hell, I don't know for sure that there's a pattern. It might just be that each of the 25 types has an arbitrary value you're just supposed to remember.

I can only imagine how your approach works out for you in other games. "Yep, this weapon did exactly 14 damage. I'm sure this is always the case every time. Skills? Weaknesses and resistances? Let's not complicate things."
View attachment 1146021
It's just as plausible to read that as saying that it increases the gain to +25%. Also, the final tier doesn't say +100%, it just says 100%, no plus sign.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Well, just for you, i've restarted my game to talk about some points, will adress it in order.

So yeah, i can agree that the showers don't seem really good, at least at lv 0. I can also agree that the construct that increase the effect of the items is really good, since at the end, it makes you able to augment the stamina and mental of the girls to ridiculous numbers.

But it would be a mistake to ignore the showers. The money it can save you is pretty huge in the long run, even more so when it's maxed. I will show a little example later. So yeah, it's good to invest in upgrading the effects of the items but don't ignore the showers, it will make you able to not need to buy much potions, if any at all (Depends of how well you're managing the girls)

View attachment 1146073

Here, i used my save file (You can find it in the thread, it's a brand new game + so not in endless mode and starting with 60k and three OP girls), made some money real fast to buy the shower at max level and also buy a brand new Salamander. I've tried to use as much as i can her stamina, since i have some things that makes it that the stamina is less used but i don't have everthing that reduces the usage of the stamina so you can really optimize the thing so that way less stamina is consumed.

Anyway, you can see that even with a brand new Salamander and using her stamina real good, the showers restores 60 stamina to her and makes her usable right away (She has 150 stam max) so yeah, if you are doing good, the showers can litteraly make it so that you don't need to buy any potion at all.

All of this to say, investing in the showers is not a waste of money at all. It will really help you, more so if you have a good number of traits that reduces the loss of stamina, making you not needing any potions at all.

EDIT : I didn't read the conversation you had and now that i've read the thing a little (+ the comment below me), it's true that i don't really know how each girl restore her stamina based on the conditions that the guy mentionned below. Would take some testing to do. Luckily there's some full save files that can help with that.
I didn't say it is completely useless, it's just that it really is insignificant. You have to put 50k+100k+500k to get it to 100%, right? That's 650k. That is a lot of recovery items you could buy. For me getting final level of that line of upgrades was last thing I did. Level 2 though? It might be useful if you got 6 girls, very situational upgrade, with least importance to me.
As sidenote, I did complete game somewhere last year on all difficulties and only first run is any challenge or if you don't import your previous girls. Because the way I played I only used 2 girls for prostitution through whole game, everyone else was just supporting them. And with imported girls money isn't issue... ever.

That's literally a single data point. You got 14 stamina back. Congrats. Is it always 14 for a Werewolf? Or just that Werewolf? Does it change based on her max, or on any of her other stats? Do other girls get 14 or is it different amounts? Just a sample of the questions you've failed to consider here.

I can answer that last right now - they vary between girls. Unless I figure out what the pattern is, there's no way to plan for recovery, only writing down the amount for every girl after one night and hoping that value doesn't change. Hell, I don't know for sure that there's a pattern. It might just be that each of the 25 types has an arbitrary value you're just supposed to remember.

I can only imagine how your approach works out for you in other games. "Yep, this weapon did exactly 14 damage. I'm sure this is always the case every time. Skills? Weaknesses and resistances? Let's not complicate things."

It's just as plausible to read that as saying that it increases the gain to +25%. Also, the final tier doesn't say +100%, it just says 100%, no plus sign.
Points that I was trying to make are:
1. You can easily see how much you recovered at report screen.
2. It is insignificant. Especially so if it is your first run.
3. Insult you for making me download it again and making me remember how every ending except Milia's one is basically bad end for her.
I agree that description isn't clear, but please use common sense.
Nowhere I said it is the same for everyone, but thank you for coming to interesting conclusions about me.
Is it interesting to know what base recovery is for every girl? Maybe. Is it important or useful? No. Just stuff them with potions.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
My McaAfee still flags this as a virus and even worse when I add it to the don't include this file the next time it does a system scan it deletes it anyways.. Why does it hate the game so much... Yesh! This game is amazing..

Mar 31, 2020
Finished the game completely.
Anyone knows another game similar to this?
I kinda like the artstyle but the mechanics are fairly simple.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I really don't think running a brothel and sampling the merchandise counts as NTR.
it does, if the characters are romanceable. But, you are not wrong either, because the girls are not doing it on their free will.
However, the description says "nightclub" and that's different to a simple brothel. In the game it is a brothel, so this is also something I would change in the description.

The point is, based on description and all I expected something way less extreme. A bit like in the game Something Unlimited where you also "train" girls for a nightclub. But at first and maybe always they are doing dance shows, pole dance, bartending, maybe lap dances. With time it get's more extreme, but it's your choice how far to go with the girls and you also have a lot more personal/training time with the girls first.
In this game I had 1 fucking day where I could pet the girl (or choicewise pinch their nipples) and then I already had to throw them out the very first night and no, they are not doing what I trained them for, no they are fucked hard and their virginity is taken (which you normaly get the choice to do that yourself in basically every other game) the first night, i have to watch and cannot do anything against it. This really hit me like a train, without warning. (btw. what's the reason to train them at all if they already do all sort of stuff the first night, including stuff I didn't trained them for?)
And yes now you could say the context of the game and all could have warned already, but like I said, there are a lot of similiar games out there that do it differently, where you can chose what the girls do if you send them to work and all, but here a scene came up instantly, that I never wanted to see. The thing is. I like to play those games where you can degrade/humiliate the girls, push them to exhibitionism, not matter if it's outdoor, or in a nightclub and let them do pole dance, stripping, using bondage machines with them or maybe let them do a lap dance (btw, all things that can happen in a nightclub) without letting anyone ever actual fuck them. But this game went full nuts from one second to the other without warning or option.

Maybe the NTR tag is not fitting for that, but some sort of warning, tag or whatever should be in the description and/or the game itself.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it does, if the characters are romanceable. But, you are not wrong either, because the girls are not doing it on their free will.
However, the description says "nightclub" and that's different to a simple brothel. In the game it is a brothel, so this is also something I would change in the description.

The point is, based on description and all I expected something way less extreme. A bit like in the game Something Unlimited where you also "train" girls for a nightclub. But at first and maybe always they are doing dance shows, pole dance, bartending, maybe lap dances. With time it get's more extreme, but it's your choice how far to go with the girls and you also have a lot more personal/training time with the girls first.
In this game I had 1 fucking day where I could pet the girl (or choicewise pinch their nipples) and then I already had to throw them out the very first night and no, they are not doing what I trained them for, no they are fucked hard and their virginity is taken (which you normaly get the choice to do that yourself in basically every other game) the first night, i have to watch and cannot do anything against it. This really hit me like a train, without warning. (btw. what's the reason to train them at all if they already do all sort of stuff the first night, including stuff I didn't trained them for?)
And yes now you could say the context of the game and all could have warned already, but like I said, there are a lot of similiar games out there that do it differently, where you can chose what the girls do if you send them to work and all, but here a scene came up instantly, that I never wanted to see. The thing is. I like to play those games where you can degrade/humiliate the girls, push them to exhibitionism, not matter if it's outdoor, or in a nightclub and let them do pole dance, stripping, using bondage machines with them or maybe let them do a lap dance (btw, all things that can happen in a nightclub) without letting anyone ever actual fuck them. But this game went full nuts from one second to the other without warning or option.

Maybe the NTR tag is not fitting for that, but some sort of warning, tag or whatever should be in the description and/or the game itself.
To be NTR, there has to be a romantic relationship going on. This game is about slavery, they are the MC's slaves before anything else. Furthermore, the one being stolen, usually a girl being stolen from a guy, has to start liking the one stealing them, usually another guy. Otherwise it's just cheating, but it isn't even cheating if the one they are in a relationship with is selling their body.

Reactions: blarg0192
4.80 star(s) 137 Votes