phox00

Apr 29, 2018
Did a full play through on normal. It becomes really easy later on as you get better monster girls. Really good game tho and a decent fap.
if you build the ads to the last step it can get quite hard depending on the girls you have as Stamina and Mind management in 1 night can get you some undesirable results. (had my Kraken Mentally broken because of extend time)

Reactions: Skyzenski

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I only tested to make sure it runs. Please report back if achievements cause the game to crash. Also please submit new images of H content to be added to the screenshots. I am also not sure about tags, please let me know what to add by reporting the thread.

Torrent
- - - -
why is the torrent 2.4 Gb but the game in the other links far less than that ?

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
if you build the ads to the last step it can get quite hard depending on the girls you have as Stamina and Mind management in 1 night can get you some undesirable results. (had my Kraken Mentally broken because of extend time)
As long as you get to the auctions it dont get that hard. Had three of the "better" monster girl and breezed throught the week with a 4 mill in plus.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Great, now i have to play over since the game have achievements. Not to mention getting the monster girl endings.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Shut your internet, close your door and have exactly 0 interaction with the outside world, but first stockpile on toilet paper, goods that can be frozen, cans, water and socks. Wait 10-15 years then go out. You are finally awake.

• Haha
Reactions: sakuzuda

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
How do you get the "cheating" status from NTR guests? I've been trying with both regular girls and the ones in "love" but haven't been able to receive that status.

edit: I ended up getting the status right after posting this. It doesn't seem to unlock any NTR scenes; it's just a temporary status down until you raise affection again.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
why is the torrent 2.4 Gb but the game in the other links far less than that ?
Because the game files are 2.4GB in size or so, and in the other links they're compressed using LZMA2 which is generally pretty damn good.
As stated its compressed pretty well. The torrent is uncompressed. I typically do uncompressed torrents so you know what you are getting.

Reactions: Cmann and Trickstar

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
Actually a really fun game. The dark fairy is overpowered as fuck, though. Transfer an Oni's fortune summoner to her, get her affection maxed, and fuck her every night and you've broken the game.

4.80 star(s) 134 Votes