Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
This is the completed version of the game. The developer's last update was 3/2019 so...yeah.

Though I guess they could always add more later, but that would be more along the lines of expansions.

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
Why do I need to block the internet just to play this game? I want some answers!
I looked up online , and here are the reasons "We don't want games trying to update in case Internet access is enough for game devs to patch the crack and stop your pirated game launching. " "To stop them connecting online."

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Welp... It's a good thing I don't have internet for my desktop and it's on flight mode
I looked up online , and here are the reasons "We don't want games trying to update in case Internet access is enough for game devs to patch the crack and stop your pirated game launching. " "To stop them connecting online."

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
Finally this game gets a translation! I've actually done multiple playthroughs already using a text-dump and a cheat-sheet for the moonrunes, but I still enjoyed the heck out of this game. Thoroughly recommended!

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Nearly finished the run but i dont get what does the pain do with the pride & shame stat, if anyone got it, didnt see it in the walkthrough either.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
So this definitely needs the pregnancy tag.
I didn’t see any evidence that they get pregnant. Other than the mechanic that they can lay eggs at full moon.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
How to make it work?
Step 1) Download CheatHappens
Step 2) Install CheatHappens
Step 3) Run Game
Step 4) Run CheatHappens
Step 5) ...
Step 6) Profit!!!

:)

Seriously, Step 5 is a bit of sleuthing to find addresses and specific references. There are videos on their site with idea but the general gist of it is the following:

1) Look at value in game (example: Starting 2 Activity)
2) Create a search for that value (Search for 2)
3) Change the value in game (Use 1 Activity)
4) Repeat Steps 1-3 until there are 1-2 value locations left (Search for 1, change to 0, search for 0, load save to change to 2, repeat)
5) Move the address for the values to the Table
6) Repeat steps 1-3 and check the table value to see if it changes with the value
7) Edit the value in the table with the desired value

Sadly the 'CheatTable' provided earlier won't work because the address is specific to where you're running the game from. Also the infrequently available items from the shop have randomly assigned addresses and are hard/impossible to pin down permanently so you need to find them each time you want to change them.

Reactions: BootlegBill

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Awesome game but the gallery seems buggy at times. Cleared the game with a normal run but the images for Milia doesn't unlock despite having seen them. Other creatures have their images unlock but greyed out as well.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Can we get the reason why we have to block the network connection?
Someone asked me to take a look at this game for that reason. I noticed it uses the Goldberg Steam Emulator which automatically loads wintrust.dll (relating to network connections) which Goldberg uses for LAN-only (by default) emulation, such as for LAN-based cracked Steam games, so Windows Firewall (or most any other Firewall) will think ask about allowing connections, etc. So far, I've seen nothing actually reach out past broadcast IPs. So far, safe online. Only broadcasts on your LAN for MP games (again, Goldberg Steam Emulator function).

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
I seem to be missing 5 girl types to make my club harem perfect.. I shall list the ones I have if someone could let me know what i'm missing from Gallery and how to acquire them.
I have- Milia,Harpy,Werewolf,Dagon,Cyclops,Oni,Minotaur,Yuki-Onna,Mummy,Angel,Arachne,Albino Harpy,Kraken,Jelly Princess,Queen Naga,Dark Fairy, Salamander,Alraune,Myconid,Mermaid, and Elf.
Missing- 1.? 2.? 3.? 4.? 5.?
If someone could let me know how to get them and where to get the missing five would appreciate it.

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes