RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Synister0875

Feb 28, 2021
How many times do I need to interact with Alarune? I cannot seem to trigger a method to get the pure nectar.

Areld

Nov 14, 2018
nice game.
if you buy from the witch the item at 50 you can sell them at colosseum for 250 but the game think you are cheating and send you to the beginning, is it intended?

Jan 17, 2023
nice game.
if you buy from the witch the item at 50 you can sell them at colosseum for 250 but the game think you are cheating and send you to the beginning, is it intended?
No it is not intended. Having too much money triggers the game to thinking a person is cheating. I did not realize I set the prices to different amounts. Sorry if that screwed up your save.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
The gameplay is actually nice, this could turn out to be something great but the difference between art styles is making it look very iffy for the lack of a better term. I know that AI can't keep scenes very consistent but I mean the style only, you should stick to one kind of them (imho). Other than that, watching this one with great interest.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Jan 17, 2023
The gameplay is actually nice, this could turn out to be something great but the difference between art styles is making it look very iffy for the lack of a better term. I know that AI can't keep scenes very consistent but I mean the style only, you should stick to one kind of them (imho). Other than that, watching this one with great interest.
Thank you for the feedback. I am getting better with using the AI tools. Is it the Prisa fight where it bothers you the most? The difference between the erotic scenes and character image?

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Is it the Prisa fight where it bothers you the most?
No no, the catgirl is fine. Even the pixie is fine. (I remembered wrong, pixie is the same as the witch.) Mostly what felt weird is mixing the two styles like with the witch, seeing her in AI sometimes and sometimes with your own graphics. But it's just my two cents anyway. Keep up the good work. (Also not sure if I had an earlier download and it got fixed meanwhile but going back from the forest to the first tutorial NPC's room had no way back to the forest at the door.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eurocorp
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes