RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 17, 2023
i drank her nectar a lot of times after choosing the 3 diferent options but still didnt develope the addiction, dont know if its a bug or the addiction progress to slow, probably you should fix it in a further patch.

Here is a fixed version. Thank you for bringing that bug to my attention. Not sure how I missed it when play testing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lisor

Jul 17, 2022
Here is a save at the end of the current content. Right now there is no way to fight Prisa again once you beat her, but you can go around and replay most scenes.
Your save file is not working for me. Is it possible that i need your global save file also ?

Jan 17, 2023
Hmm maybe a mix of the two. I think giving it a stout brings it too far from monster girl, but making sure to include webbed features with a very distinct crocodile tail should have it read croc instead of lizard. Crocs also have unique eyes so that's another trait to focus on. I'll throw it on the list of possibilities for sure.

• Love
Reactions: lewdbender

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Looks promising,we have too few battle-fuck games and even fewer that are decent but for Chris's sake change the name of the protag from Luka unless you plan on saying he is the same from MGQ,that would be lame,let another take the spotlight,he has a bunch of games to himself.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes