RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

pofred

Jan 20, 2019
Looks promising,we have too few battle-fuck games and even fewer that are decent but for Chris's sake change the name of the protag from Luka unless you plan on saying he is the same from MGQ,that would be lame,let another take the spotlight,he has a bunch of games to himself.
Named him Luke as a nod to MGQ. No purple hair protagonist here.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Any tips to defeat the catgirl amazon at the coliseum?
Use the witch's potions before the fight, all 3 types. Keep leveling up. Get one of those higher cost skills for decent damage. If she pins you in the last phase it's more or less over. But honestly you don't seem to be limited in how many times you can fight her, just an optional submitting option pops up after the 10th fight. It took me like 14-15 tries I think, but it was fun so I didn't mind.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I'm fond of this kind of games ! Well done bro ! Hope to see the next update soon !

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
For a version 0.1 this is really good! though my caveats are from the first boss its apparent that the UI can be really small and sometimes leaves unnecessary blackbar (i played non fullscreen so maybe thats on me), combat is pretty good and the grindiness feels like the [unnamed bo wei game]. the art is good but the usage of it can feel jarring because the grapple cut-ins is shown in a different resolution and/or not filling the gaps for the character sprite {maybe change the development resolution from fullscreen to 4:3ish?} also prisa's multiple different artstyle(one of em(the ass tempt) is straight up a Yang RWBY clone)

Love the meta "Punishment" stuff but i was able to proc it by only doing some Smuggling/Bartering of the power up items (atk/def/spd boosts) {maybe increase the threshhold from around 10k to 9999k?(since cheaters like me just use that number)

Overall, definetly worth watching with great interest. hopefully you will update the "element" system with some sort of enemy weakness detector.

sorry for the wall of text

also gamer tip: if you get oneshot by either the amazon/69 move that means your sex "element" is abnormal (-100%) you gotta pray to remove the debuff(idk if you pick the sex fetish/weakness at the start)

Jul 4, 2018
After Noris second experiment the pc seems to run into and then get stuck in a wall. After a bit of testing seems to only happen if you pick the first dialogue option.

Jan 17, 2023
For a version 0.1 this is really good! though my caveats are from the first boss its apparent that the UI can be really small and sometimes leaves unnecessary blackbar (i played non fullscreen so maybe thats on me), combat is pretty good and the grindiness feels like the [unnamed bo wei game]. the art is good but the usage of it can feel jarring because the grapple cut-ins is shown in a different resolution and/or not filling the gaps for the character sprite {maybe change the development resolution from fullscreen to 4:3ish?} also prisa's multiple different artstyle(one of em(the ass tempt) is straight up a Yang RWBY clone)

Love the meta "Punishment" stuff but i was able to proc it by only doing some Smuggling/Bartering of the power up items (atk/def/spd boosts) {maybe increase the threshhold from around 10k to 9999k?(since cheaters like me just use that number)

Overall, definetly worth watching with great interest. hopefully you will update the "element" system with some sort of enemy weakness detector.

sorry for the wall of text

also gamer tip: if you get oneshot by either the amazon/69 move that means your sex "element" is abnormal (-100%) you gotta pray to remove the debuff(idk if you pick the sex fetish/weakness at the start)
Thanks for all the input! The UI being messed up in not in fullscreen is something I'm not sure how to fix easily. Making the art has been whole learning process, but I have a standard resolution now that I'm creating them all in. I've gotten better using the AI so hopefully most images going forward feel more cohesive in style. I'm also saving up to get some commissioned art work too.

The meta punishment stuff has been rebalanced a bit in the hot fix 0.1b. Same with the prices of potions being standardized, it was a total oversight. I never considered people would start smuggling enough to trigger the meta event. XD

Some way to know what they are weak to other than trial and error is a good idea. I just wasn't sure on how to do it with out taking out a major part of the challenge. Maybe I'll look into making a pokedex of sorts that will let you know their weakness after a few losses.

Sep 8, 2022
Hmm it reminds me of another specific Tower game that is quite popular. Apart from the monster girl theme it seems quite similar to that game. Basically losing enough times to level up and get money and buy more powerful stuff. Albeit each 'boss' has less depth than the Tower game imo.

As I understand the protaganist is trying to go back to his world but maybe it can do something more with him losing to the characters. Maybe agreed to be enslaved (by player's choice) to a particular character and giving him unique buffs/mechanics for future fights? Something like choosing a route in VN games. (Maybe eventually an ending where he does return but with his chosen monster girl)

Femdom is nice and all but a bit of relationship development can be interesting to see (especially between different species of monster girl with different interactions). That Tower game has more depth for each boss but lacks in the in the intimacy department. I hope this game has some of that to stand out and flesh out the different types of monster girls in their unique ways.

Jan 17, 2023
Happy Valentine's Day I’ve been busy working on the next update and fixing bugs as they arise. The next update should flesh out the town some more with more characters and events. No new update for Valentine’s day unfortunately, but have some artwork.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OHHereWeGoAgain

Jul 17, 2019
I beat the cat girl and did all the nectar experiments. Is there any other content at this point that I am missing? In particular are there any scenes with Veil the spider girl?

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
Would love some more dialogue between characters, normal things like meeting them before match and stuff. Also would love some more feet temptation and quests you can do for them

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes