RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 17, 2023
Well, I guess you intend that we lose a bunch of times to each opponent because that's the premise of the game. But yeah if we need to lose like 30 times to afford the equipment and skills to be able to win it's a bit much.

If there are sidequests you can do to get money then it'd be fine.

Also, the Request command should not be in with the fighting commands, or put it at the bottom not the first one.
And right now, the Request just makes her do the attack on you without it actually doing any damage - her intended attack that turn is what does the damage (and potentially defeats you) which makes the whole Request command pointless.

What Request should do: Change her pattern to always attack you with what you requested until end of battle. And it should trigger first before she moves. But, if you have resistances to what you're requesting then it will fail and she'l attack normally.

Do you intend to add a gallery? Where we can re-fight defeated opponents?
There will be more sidequests to make money and gain better skills. That should help with some of the grind. I will definitely change the Request command's position to the last option. Part of the idea with request was it to be a way to see moves on demand but not end the fight. The requested moves, not doing damage, were an oversight. For now, I will change the request option to do damage at the start that will trigger the move and if it brings hp to zero, it will play the related lose scene if the move has one.
Between the request and surrender systems, any complete gallery is a low priority right now.
Rematches will be available with defeated opponents.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlColiseum-0.2c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to find the 2nd fight nor the underground/sewer. I defeat the cat girl, talk to the girl in lobby, go to the inn and talk to her, she gives me a note and leaves and find no cloaked figure on the east side of town (or anywhere that i can find). I found a harpy behind a tree though. If I talk to the lobby girl again she repeats the dialog about going to the inn.

Also, love your game so far and love what you're doing

Jan 17, 2023
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to find the 2nd fight nor the underground/sewer. I defeat the cat girl, talk to the girl in lobby, go to the inn and talk to her, she gives me a note and leaves and find no cloaked figure on the east side of town (or anywhere that i can find). I found a harpy behind a tree though. If I talk to the lobby girl again she repeats the dialog about going to the inn.

Also, love your game so far and love what you're doing
Glad you are enjoying it. Did this path clear for you after the inn?
Screenshot 2023-05-20 230515.png

Reactions: fsatti2000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlColiseum-0.2d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wmna1984

May 10, 2022
First of all, that got caught cheating section almost made me shit myself. Very spooky when you're up late at night and not expecting the h-game you're playing to start laughing and shit-talking at you. Second, the AI art is very lovely; looking forward to more stuff with Veil and (hopefully) more Croc Girl. Thirdly, would it be possible to add some multitargeting abilities and more defensive options in the future?

The new slime girl boss is pretty much a luck-based mission ATM without either of those options, mainly because there is very little that the player can do when she makes clones of herself. Getting through her boss fight is a game of praying that she doesn't just spam the move and overwhelm you in a damage/healing race you cannot hope to overcome. And I don't know if there is supposed to be something in her AI programming that's supposed to stop it, but she can and WILL spam it if you are unlucky; I've seen her do it three times in a row. Did I mention her clones hit as hard as her (and that those attacks can range from 1/3 to 3/5 of your health)? At the very least, could you make it so that move at least costs her some health? She is splitting herself up...

Anyways, with a decent multitargeting attack, the player can have an offensive counter to the clone army, and defensive options could break up the attack-heal-attack-heal-heal-heal-attack pattern the game has right now. One last thing: the church doesn't seem to remove fetish weaknesses in the current build. Do I have to donate more money?

Jan 17, 2023
First of all, that got caught cheating section almost made me shit myself. Very spooky when you're up late at night and not expecting the h-game you're playing to start laughing and shit-talking at you. Second, the AI art is very lovely; looking forward to more stuff with Veil and (hopefully) more Croc Girl. Thirdly, would it be possible to add some multitargeting abilities and more defensive options in the future?

The new slime girl boss is pretty much a luck-based mission ATM without either of those options, mainly because there is very little that the player can do when she makes clones of herself. Getting through her boss fight is a game of praying that she doesn't just spam the move and overwhelm you in a damage/healing race you cannot hope to overcome. And I don't know if there is supposed to be something in her AI programming that's supposed to stop it, but she can and WILL spam it if you are unlucky; I've seen her do it three times in a row. Did I mention her clones hit as hard as her (and that those attacks can range from 1/3 to 3/5 of your health)? At the very least, could you make it so that move at least costs her some health? She is splitting herself up...

Anyways, with a decent multitargeting attack, the player can have an offensive counter to the clone army, and defensive options could break up the attack-heal-attack-heal-heal-heal-attack pattern the game has right now. One last thing: the church doesn't seem to remove fetish weaknesses in the current build. Do I have to donate more money?
Thank you for kind words and constructive criticism. I was definitely planning on adding some multitargeting attacks in the section after the slime fight but maybe I should make one available during that part. The church should be working last I checked. It doesn't remove the base fetishes you pick at the start of the game. Thanks again for commenting and playing the game. Glad you got a laugh out of the anti cheat.

Reactions: wmna1984

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you for kind words and constructive criticism. I was definitely planning on adding some multitargeting attacks in the section after the slime fight but maybe I should make one available during that part. The church should be working last I checked. It doesn't remove the base fetishes you pick at the start of the game. Thanks again for commenting and playing the game. Glad you got a laugh out of the anti cheat.
Can confirm that praying at the church doesn't appear to affect fetish levels. Wasn't sure if that was the right one because it did nothing so I tried benefits and got breasts fetish now too. Oof.

Edit: Actually fetish stuff appears to be broken entirely? Or the display of it in stats is. Suddenly the one weakness I picked at the beginning of the game shows 0% and all other fetishes are at 0% after losing a fight.

2nd Edit: It would be nice to have a sped up battle system option. I hate whenever the spanking attack comes up because it takes like 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2023
Can confirm that praying at the church doesn't appear to affect fetish levels. Wasn't sure if that was the right one because it did nothing so I tried benefits and got breasts fetish now too. Oof.

Edit: Actually fetish stuff appears to be broken entirely? Or the display of it in stats is. Suddenly the one weakness I picked at the beginning of the game shows 0% and all other fetishes are at 0% after losing a fight.

2nd Edit: It would be nice to have a sped up battle system option. I hate whenever the spanking attack comes up because it takes like 30 seconds.
The plugin I am using sometimes displays the wrong numbers, but it should be working properly under the hood. Going through some doors or fast traveling should refresh the data. I'm adding an event to refresh it immediately after a battle in the arena. That should make it not show 0%. I'll adjust the frames on spank to make it a little quicker. I assume you know you can speed up text by holding down left ctrl or left click. Also in the options you can change text speed all the way to 10 or instant.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I'll adjust the frames on spank to make it a little quicker. I assume you know you can speed up text by holding down left ctrl or left click. Also in the options you can change text speed all the way to 10 or instant.
Yeah the text speed isn't the problem, its the animations not being skippable. There's a mid length spank scene and a very long one. The spanks themselves are why the attack takes so long. And the animation stuff isn't even a bad thing(people into spanking probably like the length of that scene I would assume), I meant more like an option toggle in the menu that turns animations off and just has the temptation type and an image cutin for when you're on your 8th+ attempt on a fight and are just working on beating the match and the resist/submit option. Heck there could be a toggle for always resist/submit too.

Just QoL things that would help. Guess I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement that in rpg maker but it would be a big help in the time sink hurdle. I get that monsters are supposed to be tough, but a lot of people are gonna be put off by not just how many attempts it takes to beat a monster but the long nature of the fights due to the animations only to lose on the last phase because they can't outdamage her healing while also keeping their own HP up.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes