RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
In the first post, it would be good marketing to add:
The slime girl, when she do a foot scene or when you see her panties right as when on the floor, could attract many players, so you should add another two pictures, possible the one where she says that the MC is just a prop.

Reactions: NicCag
Mar 17, 2021
OK, so how quickly does the fairy/butterfly in Feet Forest respawn? I was only able to give nectar to the witch one time, then I get a message that says "Empty".

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlColiseum-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
Does anyone have tips to beat the slime girl's 2nd phase? Every time I get there I immediately get stomped and die. If I don't die on the first attack, I have to keep healing otherwise I die, giving me no chance to attack back. Does anyone have a strategy to beat her?

Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone have tips to beat the slime girl's 2nd phase? Every time I get there I immediately get stomped and die. If I don't die on the first attack, I have to keep healing otherwise I die, giving me no chance to attack back. Does anyone have a strategy to beat her?
I'm not sure what lvl you are, but I had to go back and beat the other fighters a few times before I could beat the slime girl group.

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
I'm Level 15, her stomp attack does like 500 damage when the backup dancers are here and 900 by herself. I almost have 2000 health and I have to heal every turn to not die after my first attack

Mar 17, 2021
I'm Level 15, her stomp attack does like 500 damage when the backup dancers are here and 900 by herself. I almost have 2000 health and I have to heal every turn to not die after my first attack
Use stone flowers to increase your defense and get the best gear in the game. Also, if you haven't purchased all of the moves, I would do that, also. Also, I always made sure to use the best attack I had to take out the backup dancers first and then again when they respawned. If that doesn't help, try to reload the game.
Edit: Also, apparently, I missed getting a magic attack from Nori after completing her side quests that attacks all enemies. I would get that as well.

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
Use stone flowers to increase your defense and get the best gear in the game. Also, if you haven't purchased all of the moves, I would do that, also. Also, I always made sure to use the best attack I had to take out the backup dancers first and then again when they respawned. If that doesn't help, try to reload the game.
Edit: Also, apparently, I missed getting a magic attack from Nori after completing her side quests that attacks all enemies. I would get that as well.
Thank you very much, I've taken her down. But now I have another problem. When I get to the ninja's lair and get the box my game freezes

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes