RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
It freezes up the moment you interact with it? Does the game crash or give you an error?
The moment the first line of text appears the screen goes black. The only thing visually I see is the menu button. After going back I believe the scene plays out(I can hear audio of Luke licking something and releasing his load) and then the sound of a game over. Afterwards it takes me to the menu(still can't see anything but you can tell because of the music) and pressing the action button leads to me continuing from my last save.

Jan 17, 2023
The moment the first line of text appears the screen goes black. The only thing visually I see is the menu button. After going back I believe the scene plays out(I can hear audio of Luke licking something and releasing his load) and then the sound of a game over. Afterwards it takes me to the menu(still can't see anything but you can tell because of the music) and pressing the action button leads to me continuing from my last save.
This box right? I'm not sure what could be causing that issue. Have you tried reloading a different save?

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
This box right? I'm not sure what could be causing that issue. Have you tried reloading a different save?
Yep. After that everything goes black and I can only hear audio. After my instance I tried with a different save, the same thing occurred. I'm really thinking of starting over completely but the Prisa fight/grind ptsd has me thinking otherwise

Jan 17, 2023
Yep. After that everything goes black and I can only hear audio. After my instance I tried with a different save, the same thing occurred. I'm really thinking of starting over completely but the Prisa fight/grind ptsd has me thinking otherwise
You could try this save. It is right outside the vault. I'm really at a loss why the game would do that can't seem to recreate the issue on my end.

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
You could try this save. It is right outside the vault. I'm really at a loss why the game would do that can't seem to recreate the issue on my end.
Thank you, I'll get to this after work. Two questions. Where is the alrune lady I've heard so much about? I still haven't found her to get pure nectar. Secondly how do I add/open this save file? I'm still very new to this style of extracting, opening files etc. to play games-

Mar 17, 2021
Thank you, I'll get to this after work. Two questions. Where is the alrune lady I've heard so much about? I still haven't found her to get pure nectar. Secondly how do I add/open this save file? I'm still very new to this style of extracting, opening files etc. to play games-
Alrune is north of the "witch's" cabin, then go left. If you search the thread, you can find how to get the pure nectar. As far as your second question, if you are trying to use your own save file, you need to get it out of the save folder of the old version and place it back into the save folder of the update. Someone else may know away to do it better, but that's what I know.

Jan 17, 2023
If you extract the files out of the save, I posted all you have to do is drag them to your games "save" folder and when it says replace existing files click accept. It will overwrite your 2nd save file. Personally, when I'm trying to get different saves to work with a game, I make a copy of the folder to revert to in case it whatever I was doing doesn't work.

The Alraune lady is up from the first forest area you enter. There is a path north and then west. The save I posted has most of the content already done just so you know.

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
If you extract the files out of the save, I posted all you have to do is drag them to your games "save" folder and when it says replace existing files click accept. It will overwrite your 2nd save file. Personally, when I'm trying to get different saves to work with a game, I make a copy of the folder to revert to in case it whatever I was doing doesn't work.

The Alraune lady is up from the first forest area you enter. There is a path north and then west. The save I posted has most of the content already done just so you know.
Ok, is there any way I can revisit this content at all? So far I've scene all of the slime scenes, crocodile, mushroom girls. Both the cleaning lady and the lady with the tights in the underground hq. And of course the scenes leading up to the ninja hideout, What exactly have I missed?(I know I'm being a very needy consumer, but I really enjoy this game and want to support it in the future).

Jan 17, 2023
Ok, is there any way I can revisit this content at all? So far I've scene all of the slime scenes, crocodile, mushroom girls. Both the cleaning lady and the lady with the tights in the underground hq. And of course the scenes leading up to the ninja hideout, What exactly have I missed?(I know I'm being a very needy consumer, but I really enjoy this game and want to support it in the future).
No worries. There is no fully detailed guide I know about but here is some stuff you may have missed. In the locker room you can refight beaten opponents. Still working on a real gallery room. The Inn has some scenes, as well as the gym and church. Also, the first forest area mentioned before has three different characters, all with multiple scenes. That covers most of what you haven't seen, I think. Glad you are enjoying the game!

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
No worries. There is no fully detailed guide I know about but here is some stuff you may have missed. In the locker room you can refight beaten opponents. Still working on a real gallery room. The Inn has some scenes, as well as the gym and church. Also, the first forest area mentioned before has three different characters, all with multiple scenes. That covers most of what you haven't seen, I think. Glad you are enjoying the game!
So I think the problem is on my end. The same thing occurred. I went through the forest and gym scenes and found them quite satisfying. Is there any way I could get a save after the ninja capture? Or is it just a guaranteed game over when I leave the room with the box?

Jan 17, 2023
So I think the problem is on my end. The same thing occurred. I went through the forest and gym scenes and found them quite satisfying. Is there any way I could get a save after the ninja capture? Or is it just a guaranteed game over when I leave the room with the box?
Give me a sec I'll have a few different saves for you. One after the box of doom and one just after the whole event. The scenes are replayable through the door on the right.

Jan 17, 2023
Here are two saves file 2 is after picking up a box and file 3 is after the whole area outside the right door.

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
Here are two saves file 2 is after picking up a box and file 3 is after the whole area outside the right door.
You are such a Godsend, I'll get to this when I get free time today. Also some more questions if you don't mind: Will the girls in the colosseum return like Prida does in the bar? Some additional scenes like that would be nice. Also will the more mob like enemies(like the mushroom girl and the crocodiles) get more scenes in the future?

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2023
You are such a Godsend, I'll get to this when I get free time today. Also some more questions if you don't mind: Will the girls in the colosseum return like Prida does in the bar? Some additional scenes like that would be nice. Also will the more mob like enemies(like the mushroom girl and the crocodiles) get more scenes in the future?
I was going to have past characters show up here and there more but that has kinda fallen to the wayside. So a little more by the end but nothing too major. As for mob enemies I don't have any plans to expand on them. If I don't set some sort of limit I'll just keep adding till they aren't really mobs anymore.

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
I was going to have past characters show up here and there more but that has kinda fallen to the wayside. So a little more by the end but nothing too major. As for mob enemies I don't have any plans to expand on them. If I don't set some sort of limit I'll just keep adding till they aren't really mobs anymore.
Ok, good to know. After defeating the ghost girl and talking to the revolutionaries is there any other content? If not is there a place where I can see new content earlier(patreon, dlsite, etc.)?

Jan 17, 2023
Ok, good to know. After defeating the ghost girl and talking to the revolutionaries is there any other content? If not is there a place where I can see new content earlier(patreon, dlsite, etc.)?
Sounds like you are caught up. I post each initial release on patreon discord and here. Patreon and discord get more images I'd say. No paywall for the content for now. If people want to throw a few bucks to support it's greatly appreciated but I get it if not. At the end I'll probably throw it up on itch.io or dlsite as a complete package.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Sounds like you are caught up. I post each initial release on patreon discord and here. Patreon and discord get more images I'd say. No paywall for the content for now. If people want to throw a few bucks to support it's greatly appreciated but I get it if not.
That's a merciful business model~
I don't have much in the way of disposable money, so thank you ♡

Mar 17, 2021
That's a merciful business model~
I don't have much in the way of disposable money, so thank you ♡
I would argue that most devs are not out to start a business. They might be out to make a few bucks doing something that they enjoy doing, but not starting a business.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes