RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Monster Girl [0.1B] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (687 MB/ 187 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 17, 2023
Sure you do. So, do you know how many fingers people have?

View attachment 2442921

Or do you not bother to double check anything after the AI 'touches up' your 'original' artwork?
That one isn't the best. It was one of my first ones. You clearly think AI art is bad, so why are you here? I generate dozens to hundreds of images and then photoshop them into one. With the new control net options the hand issue will get much better.

Reactions: Mechonyo

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
That one isn't the best. It was one of my first ones. You clearly think AI art is bad, so why are you here? I generate dozens to hundreds of images and then photoshop them into one. With the new control net options the hand issue will get much better.
I like to critique art, and lazy AI art is a personal pet peeve of mine. But one of the mods thinks I'm 'trolling', so I guess you can thank them for my new muzzle.

KingTwentySix

Mar 1, 2022
I like to critique art, and lazy AI art is a personal pet peeve of mine. But one of the mods thinks I'm 'trolling', so I guess you can thank them for my new muzzle.
I mean you were definitely being accusatory and antagonistic there. Might wanna try chilling out when pointing out mistakes. Ai has opened many opportunities for game makers to help visualize their stories, so it's not all bad, right? Peace and love brother.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
''Luke failed to resist'' is going to haunt my fucking nightmares. Not a bad mechanic per se, but watching the same loss scene 20 times makes me think cruel thoughts.

Reactions: AArona34

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
Yea if you keep winning the loop keeps on going. Also I went back into the foot fields and was able to try and get some nectar after losing but if I reload the save now it just says each tulip is empty.

Jan 17, 2023
Yea if you keep winning the loop keeps on going. Also I went back into the foot fields and was able to try and get some nectar after losing but if I reload the save now it just says each tulip is empty.
It randomizes each time you enter the area. One should have something in it. I think the request not working properly should be fixed in the next update, but before that if you fight Prisa by interacting with her, it should work in the current build. If you lose to Tullia after fighting her a few times, it should trigger a dialogue to turn off her searching. In the next update I'll fix it so if you win, the dialogue happens as well.

djiajia

Sep 19, 2018
why'd my computer quarantine something called "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml" when i downloaded from MEGA? first time that's ever happened using this site.

probably a false positive based on previous instances of the same thing happening on f95zone but definitely should be looked at

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2023
why'd my computer quarantine something called "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml" when i downloaded from MEGA? first time that's ever happened using this site.

probably a false positive based on previous instances of the same thing happening on f95zone but definitely should be looked at
Thanks for bringing attention to this. I reuploaded the mega link.

safeman

May 25, 2019
Not a fan of the anti-cheat thing in here.

I rather skip the grind and make progress faster.. Like maybe if this game wasn't mega grindy this would be justified.

But, you make us grind AND prevent cheating?

That is pure evil man. Pure evil.

Jan 17, 2023
Not a fan of the anti-cheat thing in here.

I rather skip the grind and make progress faster.. Like maybe if this game wasn't mega grindy this would be justified.

But, you make us grind AND prevent cheating?

That is pure evil man. Pure evil.
It does seem pretty evil when you put it like that. I am trying to balance things a little better in the next update. Is the grind to beat Prisa too much you think?

safeman

May 25, 2019
Well, I guess you intend that we lose a bunch of times to each opponent because that's the premise of the game. But yeah if we need to lose like 30 times to afford the equipment and skills to be able to win it's a bit much.

If there are sidequests you can do to get money then it'd be fine.

Also, the Request command should not be in with the fighting commands, or put it at the bottom not the first one.
And right now, the Request just makes her do the attack on you without it actually doing any damage - her intended attack that turn is what does the damage (and potentially defeats you) which makes the whole Request command pointless.

What Request should do: Change her pattern to always attack you with what you requested until end of battle. And it should trigger first before she moves. But, if you have resistances to what you're requesting then it will fail and she'l attack normally.

Do you intend to add a gallery? Where we can re-fight defeated opponents?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes