• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Picked the mage class. Feels like I'm playing solitaire, drawing 4 cards and getting rid of 1, playing cards that get the mana back and then attacking. It seems like if I don't manage to one-turn kill the monster girl, she'll kill me in 1-2 hits. This isn't really engaging gameplay, honestly, but I guess the point is to see the defeat scenes? Just playing the same game of solitaire every encounter isn't too fun.
The energy system gets very confusing with Refresh. It says on the card that you gain 10 HP/5MP. When I play it, it heals HP, sets my max energy to 10 for 1 turn and my current energy to 10. Then I played it when I had 6 energy, my energy went to 11/10 and then changed to 11/15.
I'm also not a fan of the blur effect in the dungeons. Did the main character forget his glasses?
I'm guessing because it's early days, there's a lot of balancing to do with the cards. In one of the card choices there was a 5 energy deal 40 damage. Another option was 5 energy deal 40 damage and lose 1 str/def? Why would I pick that over the first one?

aradd

Sep 20, 2020
Picked the mage class. Feels like I'm playing solitaire, drawing 4 cards and getting rid of 1, playing cards that get the mana back and then attacking. It seems like if I don't manage to one-turn kill the monster girl, she'll kill me in 1-2 hits. This isn't really engaging gameplay, honestly, but I guess the point is to see the defeat scenes? Just playing the same game of solitaire every encounter isn't too fun.
The energy system gets very confusing with Refresh. It says on the card that you gain 10 HP/5MP. When I play it, it heals HP, sets my max energy to 10 for 1 turn and my current energy to 10. Then I played it when I had 6 energy, my energy went to 11/10 and then changed to 11/15.
I'm also not a fan of the blur effect in the dungeons. Did the main character forget his glasses?
I'm guessing because it's early days, there's a lot of balancing to do with the cards. In one of the card choices there was a 5 energy deal 40 damage. Another option was 5 energy deal 40 damage and lose 1 str/def? Why would I pick that over the first one?
yeah. i completely agree with you. not worth playing as it works now

LeLevi

Dec 4, 2023
I noticed that this game also has the batgirl from Monster Girl Invasion, does it have the same scene as in MGI or is it different? And will there be other girls from MGI?

Reactions: uxuxux

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Damn that would be epic. Perhaps a basic card edditor could be included at some point so more lewd cards could be made with various effects like hypnosis corruption or even instant surrenders with 3 or more cards?
We could try and figure something out like that, it isn't impossible :)
is the sex scene animated ? ( same question for the other game --> Monster Girl Invasion RPG )
No animations for now, our games currently only have classic CGs
hey are pov scenes planned for this game? Idk it just feels kinda weird how you're in first person and then you just yeet yourself out of your body to see the scenes
There is a lot of freedom in terms of how our scenes play out, so if there is a demand for it sure, why not. We'd like to try lots of different things where possible. :D
You're absolutely correct, as it is early days, cards and skills are very raw at the moment, more a proof of concept than anything else but we'll get it feeling good eventually.
The blur effect and other visual effects can be turned on and off in the options by the way :)
I noticed that this game also has the batgirl from Monster Girl Invasion, does it have the same scene as in MGI or is it different? And will there be other girls from MGI?
For the purpose of the demo the scene is the same but we'll be rewriting and adding some different graphics so that we can include some of our existing characters in a tasteful way. It would be a shame to not include some of the favourites and miss the chance for some universe crossover fun!
any feet / foot fetish content?
Not in the current build but we definitely plan on adding some as it has been highly requested :)

Graysheep

Nov 15, 2019
though I like card genre but really not prefer dungeon crawler, always annoy in turning character...

seem like I have to give up on this one

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterGirlDescent-0.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: MGGEDev

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's AI. I just have a hate boner for arts of all kinds. Those "mistakes" (quotation marks because some of that is just my uncharitable interpretation) seem like something a person would feasibly do anyway.
Gonna leave this comment here before this turns into an accusation throwing shitfest, already get enough entertainment from that on other threads.
why game developer so afraid to admit they use AI on arts.

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
why game developer so afraid to admit they use AI on arts.
We're not "Afraid" of anything.
We just don't use AI art, otherwise we'd say so.

Here are some origin sketches compared to the in-game CGs since people want to bring it up again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Satisfied?

Last edited:
Reactions: flufficorrider5

Spodeo

Jun 1, 2019
Game is decently fun but so poorly balanced, it is incredibly easy to become overpowered not to mention a good chunk of cards just actually suck and some cards are just the same card but only slightly better, shoutout to ruin (one of the starter warrior cards) that deals 40 damage for 5 mana which is so insanely dogshit firstly because it uses all of your starting mana and secondly because 40 damage is super low for this game and upgrading it increases the damage by 10 and doesn't lower the mana cost and the card is beat by bash which starts off with 30 damage for 2 mana but upgrades to 50 damage for 2 mana making it better but oh wait bash also sucks cause cut does 25 damage twice for 1 mana so you might as well not use bash. I'd also advice against upgrading certain cards such as refresh cause it makes it worse which baffles me, base refresh heals 50 hp and restores 5 mp and can go over the mp limit (which stacks between battles for some reason) but when you upgrade refresh you heal 60 and gain 6 but it CANNOT go over the mp limit so you are quite literally nerfing yourself by upgrading and you also can't see the upgrade until you choose which card to upgrade. I realize the game is not finished and I did have fun cause of how easily this game is to break but godamn this dev needs to learn how to actually make a deck builder. Side note when beating a boss and interacting with the portal do not cancel out it will remove the portal and you will be stuck unless you have an escape rope which will end your run, that is the only reason I didn' beat the game in my first run.