May 14, 2020
I see! Not sure if you mean just the simple text or with actual images? Because for example the Elf only has (I found*) only one and that was just text, no images. Because I meant loss scenes with images ^^".
CGs are dedicated to specific stances more than the loss scenes, meaning they appear in combat not after the loss, but they're very few anyway

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
"Last updated five months ago"
It would be a lot easier to keep up with this thread if it showed up on the 'latest updates' page.

May 14, 2020
Hey, so a small update on this, I have tried a lot of stances like penetration, making out... Yet none of the girls got a CG. Save for Imp and Slime. Any tips for me?
I don't know if there's a list somewhere with all the CGs and how to get them, but for what I remember after the Forest Dungeon in the mountains only the Minotaur has a CG for the sex stance, in the temple there's Kotone (second trial, foot worship) and Aiko (titfuck), in the caverns there's Tabitha if you leave without talking to her, and in the labirinth there're Ceris if you step on the red heart, Beris if you use magical bindings on her, ans Ushiris in the footjob stance

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes