Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
-Can you miss stuff (due to time or choices)?
Yes. On hard difficulty, you can be grindlocked on willpower temple if your stat upgrades aren't even out a bit, sicne they start at minimum. The power side will have a room where you specifically need 25 power, 25 allure or 25 luck to proceed, and if you didn't focus on any of these, you'll have to grab items to boost these stats and/or grind exp for extra stat points.

Source: me, got locked there the first time focusing on int/tech only.

1606686697018.png

Does anyone know how i can fix this? The Sofia screen wont go away for some reason
Try to grab a (de)buff and hover mouse over it. GUI should replace "sofia" for the (de)buff info, then remove the window once you move mouse out of (de)buff icon

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Bath time with Jora was so soothing that I actually fell asleep in my desk chair. I love her so much.

The mountain background is beautiful by the way, especially at night.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a scene where venefica interrogates you? She didn't interrogate me. I saw someone mention it here

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Or do we know more locations ?
there is a list of planned content on the games blog

these are the missing ones
The Labyrinth/ Monster Girl Capital City/ The Dungeon for the Capital
The Desert/ The Dungeon for the Desert/ Demon Queens Castle
(not much.....)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes. On hard difficulty, you can be grindlocked on willpower temple if your stat upgrades aren't even out a bit, sicne they start at minimum. The power side will have a room where you specifically need 25 power, 25 allure or 25 luck to proceed, and if you didn't focus on any of these, you'll have to grab items to boost these stats and/or grind exp for extra stat points.

Source: me, got locked there the first time focusing on int/tech only.
That isn't what people mean when they talk about missing things.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I quite liked Selena's design, personally I think it does justice to the high expectations she left with her description. Something curious that happened to me in the Hidden Glade event is that with my old game I could not get her perk, but with the new one I had no problem although I honestly prefer not to have it due to its demerits. Of the characters that have already been introduced, I think they only need to add the designs of Beris and the adorable Tabitha.

Reactions: L30

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Getting errors on startup, and I don't have Izabel's Mansion. Just DL'ed the stable updated mods I believe.
One thing I'd check is that the default mod folder is the one you are using since some of the mods download with another folder and inside of that folder is the actual default mod folder. If that doesn't work I'm outta ideas.

View attachment 922879
can anyone teach me how to install mod in this game? this not right because the game just not working.
If you haven't checked it out there is a page that should explain how to use mods.
The majority of mods should hopefully be bugfixed for these new changes to MGD.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
So since I was downloading the newest version of the main game today, I went ahead and tried all listed-as-hotfixed mods as well, and after some process of elimination have determined that the Mari the Butterfly mod is causing the game-breaking errors.

Hopefully whoever is crafting that one will be able to hotfix their hotfix so I might try her out (since that's one of the mods I hadn't tried yet).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So since I was downloading the newest version of the main game today, I went ahead and tried all listed-as-hotfixed mods as well, and after some process of elimination have determined that the Mari the Butterfly mod is causing the game-breaking errors.

Hopefully whoever is crafting that one will be able to hotfix their hotfix so I might try her out (since that's one of the mods I hadn't tried yet).
That's odd, she works fine for me. What error is she causing for you? That's pretty important if the modder and/or dev is going to fix it.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
That's odd, she works fine for me. What error is she causing for you? That's pretty important if the modder and/or dev is going to fix it.
*Reactivates that mod and tries to start game*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the error I get after the splash screen, and if I try to ignore it and load my game, I can't navigate away from the town center. If I switch Mari's mod off and try again, I have no errors and the game proceeds as expected.

Bytespace

Nov 29, 2020
I was wondering, how important is updating saves in the menu for new versions? If I forget to do it will it fuck my game up?
Yeah, non town saves will make things get real janky real fast.

For example, the last time I loaded a non-town save after updating the game I suddenly got aiko's sex scene dialogue.
I was in the middle of talking with Ancilla.

So yeah.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
*Reactivates that mod and tries to start game*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the error I get after the splash screen, and if I try to ignore it and load my game, I can't navigate away from the town center. If I switch Mari's mod off and try again, I have no errors and the game proceeds as expected.
That's the same error I get with other mods that haven't been updated alright. Are you sure you have indeed got the latest version? Should be 1.91.

Yeah, non town saves will make things get real janky real fast.

For example, the last time I loaded a non-town save after updating the game I suddenly got aiko's sex scene dialogue.
I was in the middle of talking with Ancilla.

So yeah.
Nah, I always save in town. What I mean is on the option screen there's an 'Update Save' button, how much of a problem is it if we forget to hit that on one of our saves is what I mean.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
This was the comment I saw actually haha
If you ask a bunch of questions in one go (sorry, can't remember the exact details), she'll get suspicious of you and ask who told you about the store, cause she's got a bunch of magic spells and wards against people just wandering to it. depending on your answer and if you've been acting like a dick, she'll ban you from the store.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I found some more bugs when fighting imps, although I suspect the first one to be more general.
First, when in multiple stances with a single girl (e.g. making out and sexing) trying and failing to break free from one stance can give the wrong text (e.g. trying to break off the making out says 'You try to pull out of her pussy').
Second groping an imp butt can cause her to ask if you're making fun of her boobs, that surely should be for groping her boobs.

Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't checked it out there is a page that should explain how to use mods.
The majority of mods should hopefully be bugfixed for these new changes to MGD.
I follow these step and even ReadMe from the mod, they pretty much said extract the folder into the default mod folder... which is the one show up on the image... the game just break. Not sure if anyone successfully installs the mod yet, if they kindly post image of the example it would be really nice.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes