Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
With regards to helping out with Elly's experiments, I'm having some difficulty actually getting to said scene(s) - she says to enter the guild hall at night after it is closed to aid her, but whenever I try that the game simply tells me that it is closed for the night. Are there more things that I need to do, or is it bugged?

Also, I feel like this is a silly question, but where do I find guild contract requests? I don't see anything in the dialogue options with either Elena or Elly.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
With regards to helping out with Elly's experiments, I'm having some difficulty actually getting to said scene(s) - she says to enter the guild hall at night after it is closed to aid her, but whenever I try that the game simply tells me that it is closed for the night. Are there more things that I need to do, or is it bugged?

Also, I feel like this is a silly question, but where do I find guild contract requests? I don't see anything in the dialogue options with either Elena or Elly.
IIRC, first you have to investigate Bon Bon Bun in the Forest, THEN you can access the guild hall at night to report back to Elly & assist in her experiments.

All guild requests are located in the exploration areas of the game. When you move to it, there's three sections to the menu: Monsters, Events, and Quest. That "Quest" section are posted job requests, like "Bring back a shipment of nectar" or "Tell Jora to stop raiding the merchant caravans."

Reactions: L30

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
IIRC, first you have to investigate Bon Bon Bun in the Forest, THEN you can access the guild hall at night to report back to Elly & assist in her experiments.

All guild requests are located in the exploration areas of the game. When you move to it, there's three sections to the menu: Monsters, Events, and Quest. That "Quest" section are posted job requests, like "Bring back a shipment of nectar" or "Tell Jora to stop raiding the merchant caravans."
Ahh, I see. I'd never thought to look back at an already explored area until now. Thanks

Reactions: MadFoole

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
I'm having trouble advancing jora's quest, every time I meet her it goes to the default quest where she just says that she promises to stop attacking the caravans, anyone know how I can fix that?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Happy New Years everyone, I hope that this year proves to be far better for everyone than the last. The start of this year has still be fairly busy for me, but I hope that conditions will improve sooner rather than later.

L30
1st. Merry Xmas, dude.
2nd. Houston, we have a problem.
View attachment 957036

The main signature post has reached its max allowed image quantity.
So... we either make a separate post for yours (which would leave me with 5 image slots) or: we leave the mainsign post as it is and make a second signature post. Up to you topick which one you want.
Thanks, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hmm... for the long-term, I think I'll make my own signature repository post sometime after I make this one, once I can avoid double-posting to be specific. While it will only be a small band-aid for the original signature post and free up 5 slots, there'll likely be more signatures made in the future on both our parts and we may eventually need that additional space as more characters arrive or if any other existing characters also receive signatures. The Labyrinth alone is going to add four new characters and given how cute Tabitha looks, she'll probably have fans who would like a signature as well. And yes as implied in that prior sentence, Tabitha's art can be previewed on Patreon. She is certainly cute as Threshold repeatedly stated in the past.

So yes, feel free to remove my signatures from that post and I'll have one up soon, Teleiah.

Happy Holidays to all!

Regarding the scenes with femdom content, it seems to me that at the moment there are more characters who focus more on playing with the protagonist's pleasure than with pain, Veneficca being a great example of this, whose scenes focus on saturating it or keeping it in the edge. I love her scenes but in the future when the Capital is introduced I would like to see some characters who will focus on this other aspect.
As Konstantinus has mentioned, you can enjoy a small taste of such content if you indulge Sofia and become her sub/pet. During her second scene as your mistress, she'll give you option of being dominated with pain or pleasure. The former will give you a scene with such content as she'll whip you to your heart's content. Given Threshold's preferences, that type of femdom will likely remain a minority within the content offered, but it would not surprise me if more scenes of that nature did appear, either with Sofia as a part of being her sub/pet or some new characters in the Capital. And if you have not experienced Sofia's special content, then I would recommend approaching her while wearing any proper collar as an accessory. So any collar except for Mika's Collar as that collar is worn as a bracelet on the wrist rather than on your neck. Mistress Sofia will offer some of what you seek and may help tide you over until more content of this nature arrives.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find this informative, RodolFaso.

The enchantment protects against harm, not necessarily against pain. Do note the game treats pain in a "pain kink" sort of way, all the skills that inflict Pain damage are sadomasochistic in nature (such as hitting the girl with a whip, or slapping their ass). Pleasure through pain is certainly a thing, but if it ever got to the point where it would cause actual physical trauma or draw blood on the character, it gets negated, with the notable exception of the Kotone scene mentioned above.

I believe Threshold has pointed out that scene in particular is working as intended in the Discord server at one point, implying there's some plot significance for the enchantment not to doing job in that stance that we simply don't have the answer to yet, though I may be misremembering it. Honestly the anti-violence enchantment has the potential of bringing up some pretty glaring plot holes but I try my best to suspend my disbelief for the sake of enjoying the lewds.
You remember correctly that Threshold did state that was intentional with regards to that particular scene. It does raise a number of implications, but no real need to speculate on which may or may not be correct with only one confirmed event of that nature. It's too small of a sample size to try and determine what events would and would not cause the enchantment to fire and allow for true harm to occur. Just go back home to Aiko and let all of those needless thoughts and worries disappear in the silken embrace of her kimono.

And thanks for helping answer questions while I have been away and busy with work, Oluap.

What do you reckon the odds of chastity being included? Not just denial or magic induced denial but a monster actually caging you.
Probably slim outside of say a bad end, or good end depending on your perspective, or some elongated scene such as a long lasting edging event where you'll only be caged for the duration. Chastity cages would interfere too much with the game mechanics as is as that would disable a fair number of attacks and could seriously cripple the combat ability of some of the girls. So that's why I could see it happening for some endings or scenes but not as a constant effect during normal gameplay. Worst case scenario, someone could make a mod of that nature, but it could be rather involved if one were to make certain that none of the enemies would be too negatively impacted by the loss of certain attacks and abilities.

This may not be what you wanted to hear, but I do hope that this is an adequate answer to your question, tony_redgrave.

So the game has illustrations but not for h scenes?
That is correct. Currently, MGD only has art assets for character sprites, backgrounds, status effects, some visual effects, and a light amount of additional assets for some of Kotone's content such as for her stepping on you. The long-term goals do include CGs to a degree, but the priority for artwork will always be on the character sprites first and foremost, then background art, and then other assets like CGs at the bottom of the list. A proper background for an area or appropriate visuals for a character in place of the text description are elements everyone can enjoy, but not everyone will be interested in every character nor every scene, so those have lower priority overall. Not to mention that the writing more than makes up for any lack of visuals in that regard.

Unless you absolutely require artwork to accompany the content, I highly recommend this title, marquent. But if illustrations and the like are critical to your enjoyment, then I hope that your search for fulfilling content is successful.

How do I repeat the Toxic Matango Sign event?
Unless you are the victim of a somewhat rare bug that occasionally crops up, when you are setting up your exploration deck for the Caverns, you'll see the Toxic Matango Sign event under the Events tab. Is this option for your exploration deck present? It should be accompanied by Mimics, Lumiren's Song, Echoing Cave Chamber, and Lava Hot Spring. If it is not there, sounds like the bug has struck once again.

I hope that this helps and if it is not there, sounds like a bug report will need to be filed again to hopefully squash this bug for good, ffish.

To add on to what MadFoole stated, investigating and reporting on your findings about Bon Bon Bun are not strictly necessary to gain night access to the Guild in the long run but it is essentially required at this point in time. To gain night access and join Elly's experiments, you'll need 30 or more points of progress with Elly. Successfully investigating and turning in a proper report will net a fair amount of progress/affection along with other events such as talking with Elly while you have the True Sigil of Power as well as going through Elly's normal conversations.

Ahh, I see. I'd never thought to look back at an already explored area until now. Thanks
You'll miss out on a large amount of content by not revisting locations that you have cleared once for the story exploration run. There are characters whom you can build relationships with such as Kyra of the Desert Tribe Lizardgirls and Trisha the Innkeeper in the Mystic Forest, Mika and Ancilla in the Forest Dungeon, Sofia's challenge fights of which there are currently three, finding Vili the Arch-imp requires clearing the Forest Dungeon, romancing Kaia the Manticore and Jora the Wurm on the Mountain, building up relationships with the various denizens of the Will-Power Temple such as Kotone, Feng, Minoni, Aiko and Mimi (Bed-chan), and even earning the affection of Tabitha the Batgirl in the Caverns. You can also build up relationships with people in Town such as Mara the Professor and Elena. For the latter, just be friendly and flirt with her while you're working as a bartender and your efforts will eventually payoff.

So you're doing a major disservice to yourself and the content in MGD by not revisiting locations that you have already cleared and searching for new content. I do hope that this inspires you to more thoroughly delve into the content that MGD has to offer, Freebird24 and if you require further assistance don't be afraid to ask or check out the .

I'm having trouble advancing jora's quest, every time I meet her it goes to the default quest where she just says that she promises to stop attacking the caravans, anyone know how I can fix that?
Have you successfully advanced your relationship with Jora, had the proper conversation with her about her not being a dragon where she also bares her heart and admits she contemplated kidnapping you and keeping you but decided against it because she couldn't stand the thought of you looking at her in fear like some of the other MGs give her, and ends with Elena giving you a notification of the quest parameters changing and you receiving a letter from Jora?

You'll need 7 or more points of progress/affection with Jora when selecting the "You aren't a dragon." dialogue option in order to have this conversation, obtain the letter and new quest, and move on to the next stage. I'll make a brief walkthrough in the following spoiler if you do not have enough progress when attempting to have the actual dragon talk with Jora.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if the "You're not a dragon." conversation does not advance her story when you attempt it for now, then run through these options to boost her affection and then try again. That should get her story moving. Do note for the next section of Jora's story that you should under no circumstances accuse her of harming Piri the Harpy unless you want to be an evil jerk. If you do, you'll be in the wrong as Piri was harmed when she crashed into the Mountain, you'll break Jora's heart, and she'll be permanently removed from the game as she'll burrow and retreat deep into the earth never to be seen again. You'll also gain one or more enemies among the player base for being a cruel, callous individual, you monster. Instead, I recommend that you follow Piri's advice to a degree and "GO HERO! SMITE HER! SMITE HER WITH YOUR DICK!" with love, of course. Jora wants to be more than friends by the end of her questline, but she'll be content and accept just having you as her first and best friend if you don't want to pursue a romantic relationship with her.

I do hope that you find this helpful, marridreg.

Now for the update news, first as may be surmised from earlier portions of this post, Tabitha's art preview is up on Patreon. The ever talented Jiffic is responsible from bringing Tabitha to life. As Threshold has repeatedly stated, she is rather cute. Tabitha also has rather majestic wings and impressive hips. She also does not have a tail as it interfered a little too much with certain views apparently, but that sounds like something more for the future.

Additionally, the content roadmap post has been updated. I will not be sharing that either as that is one of the few tangible benefits for Patreons. I'll share a couple of highlights though as Jora is considered as essentially being complete as far as her relationship content goes but Threshold would like to make cute scenes of Jora and Piri interacting together and that does not preclude other potential additions. As for Kotone, she is currently in the sad Kitsune update jail. Threshold wants to make even more content for Kotone, but they are also cognizant of the fact that she has far more content than any other character in game, so she's on ice until the game is more developed and other characters have been fleshed out more otherwise there wouldn't be much from stopping this turning into Mofu Girl Dreams rather than Monster Girl Dreams.

Now as for new content for the game, well right now the bugfixing continues and the game is still not quite as stable as it should be. Here's some of the bugfixes reported thus far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than these bugfixes, the various typos that have been reported have been fixed.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
L30 Aight. Just hit me up when you set your Sign post. That way I can delete your signs to avoid dupes while still having them available to other users in the meanwhile. (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
L30 Aight. Just hit me up when you set your Sign post. That way I can delete your signs to avoid dupes while still having them available to other users in the meanwhile. (y)
I would suggest asking the mods if you can have a thread reserved for signatures so the posts would be together, otherwise they'll be like a hundred pages apart. Also speaking of signatures did you not like the one I made for Shizu? You haven't put it in the signature post.

• Thinking Face

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
I would suggest asking the mods if you can have a thread reserved for signatures so the posts would be together, otherwise they'll be like a hundred pages apart. Also speaking of signatures did you not like the one I made for Shizu? You haven't put it in the signature post.
Howdy.
First, as long as Threshold links the signature posts in the main game post it should be enough. (even if they are lit hundred pages apart).
Second, I dont read every page this thread has so I can miss lots of posts by accident. If you want me to look at something you have to either quote me (just like you just did) or @ Me. Feel free to link your post with the signature you made so I can add it once we get this issue solved. No Prob.

Just a heads up for anyone interested: Im not part of the game's staff and I have very barely interacted with Threshold. Im not even a patreon supp. So even if we decide someting about the sign posts, Thresh can just say "Naw, nigg. Just one is enough" and thats how stuff would roll.
In fact it was never meant to be such a big post but I get ppl wanting to have their MonWaifus as an emblem and as long as it keeps promoting the game I dont mind making signs. Its not diff at all.

TLDR:
1. Quote me or @ Me if you want me to read something. Im a blind dumbass.
2. Im not staff.
3. I love you all. 100% homo bruh.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Feel free to link your post with the signature you made so I can add it once we get this issue solved. No Prob.

Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-alpha-v23-5e-threshold.6491/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/961198_Shizu-optimised.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Reactions: L30 and Teleiah
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes