decker2

Jul 6, 2017
There's definitely more room for Venefica romance stuff on top of what there already is.
But that can wait a while I think with everything she already has.
but that greedy bunny already has:
a shop a mini dungeon (also her large home with garden) a big quest and a 2 stage boss fight
that's more than all the other girls have:eek:
she's also the richest girl with all the money she milks, so greedy:sneaky:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Feeling excited for the Labrynth after so long. Now that I think about it I don't think I know much about it at all. Heck, I know more about the capital compared to it

Ashvile34ty

Jan 2, 2021
What
but that greedy bunny already has:
a shop a mini dungeon (also her large home with garden) a big quest and a 2 stage boss fight
that's more than all the other girls have:eek:
she's also the richest girl with all the money she milks, so greedy:sneaky:
What!? Boss fight? Tell me how do I get to fight her!

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
What

What!? Boss fight? Tell me how do I get to fight her!
You have to get enough info about her for Elly. When that happens, Elly will tell you to prepare before ambushing her in the caves. After getting your gear prepared, talk to Elly to start the final phase of the quest

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
So just a question to the fellow mod users. If you used Bambo road did you get the right files cause i think he might didn't make those public yet. Maybe i missed something but i only find the older version. (Isables mansion that is before it become bambo road). If you got the right files or im a blind and deaf bat let me know.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
So just a question to the fellow mod users. If you used Bambo road did you get the right files cause i think he might didn't make those public yet. Maybe i missed something but i only find the older version. (Isables mansion that is before it become bambo road). If you got the right files or im a blind and deaf bat let me know.
I provided a link to the Bamboo Road mod that I found on Bronzeswagger's GitHub link a page back, but like I said it's broken. Whether you add it to your game with other mods or try and use it by itself as soon as you start your game a .txt file will open explaining the error and your game will close. If somebody wants to try the updated mod (it's about 40mb) on a fresh install of the game with a brand new save they're welcome to do that. Maybe the mod will work then.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Just a question...but what's the difference between the normal exe and the 32.exe?

I'm a newb with this stuff...

Oct 26, 2017
Just a question...but what's the difference between the normal exe and the 32.exe?
What TheeSonus said -- backwards compatibility.
32-bit systems cannot run 64-bit applications. The opposite is generally true and depends on CPU architecture; most will understand both types of instructions just fine.

As for ... though you won't make any of your MGD waifus angry either way so don't worry.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
does this game not have CG for h-scene?
Is just all texts ;v?
As it has been stated before, in numerous posts and the OP itself that this is a text based game, yes. However, there are some experimental CGs in the game right now with Sofia, and there was a poll earlier on whether people would like CGs and if so what they would want the protagonist to look like.

They might be added at some point, but they are certainly not a priority.

Reactions: Nevart

clax

May 5, 2020
Where do you find the saves? I deleted them but they are still there in the game itself and cannot find where the data is stored.

죠니스트

Dec 6, 2018
Where do you find the saves? I deleted them but they are still there in the game itself and cannot find where the data is stored.
if you play game by computer, put window key+r and enter to %appdata%, go to the renpy file and find monster girl dreams, save file will be there

Reactions: Frank01
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes