Oct 26, 2017
I noticed there's an update with some new character arts, I'm pretty dumb so may I ask how do I download it?
After looking at the flow of accounts coming here to troll, I thought you were serious for a second, Soratorukun, heh.

I'm glad Thres keeps informing the community and delivering updates to both his paid and free audience. As well as taking the time to reply to (literally) everyone asking actual questions.
Small issue ive been having since the last patch: After fighting (and beating) Venefica solo, for some reason, everyones name has "-Calamity rush" attached to their name as if they were using the move (I think its one of Venefica's moves).
This could be related to how SetPostName is handled, but please don't quote me on this. Going to try and replicate it as soon as I have read the wiki so I can actually meet up with her. (Yes, three years in and I've probably missed half of the monster girls due to overfocusing on some and then losing focus.)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
New character art and more dialogue. See previous posts and the changelog.
Didn't tell Threshold about this as this might cause more harm than benefits, but yes, as Frank01 said, you're supposed to hover on the place you want to go to. Not a fan of big "Hover on a location and click to go to it" messages.
it takes forever for it to appear the game itself boots up faster then it does to get that screen to show anything

Oct 26, 2017
it takes forever for it to appear the game itself boots up faster then it does to get that screen to show anything
Caching/rendering issues? My laptop has serious trouble with anything that's overly rendered, yet it renders that lightweight screen in less than 0.1s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
First page of this thread lol

Ps: Yes, if you're not trolling, you are indeed very dumb.
After looking at the flow of accounts coming here to troll, I thought you were serious for a second, Soratorukun, heh.
welp, yes, I was actually serious... I genuinely don't know what to do with the new file, am I supposed to install the game from scratch and move the save files..? sorry guys, I'm not too familiar with this kinda stuff unfortunately, maybe I could have asked it better but yeah that was a genuine question, I guess I'm just very dumb indeed

DatDrak

Jul 18, 2017
Oooo finally some cute bat girl art! Always hoping for a larger update, but pretty happy to get new art for our lovely ladies!

Reactions: L30

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Caching/rendering issues? My laptop has serious trouble with anything that's overly rendered, yet it renders that lightweight screen in less than 0.1s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first few times i wasnt payin attention but i got it now was just a matter of mouse locations LOL /feelsdumb LOL

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the update, Tabitha is completely adorable and her design looks amazing
welp, yes, I was actually serious... I genuinely don't know what to do with the new file, am I supposed to install the game from scratch and move the save files..? sorry guys, I'm not too familiar with this kinda stuff unfortunately, maybe I could have asked it better but yeah that was a genuine question, I guess I'm just very dumb indeed
Save your previous games in the starting town, you don't need to move any files so then just download, unzip and open the new version. Finally when you load the game in the new version go to options and choose the one that says "Update Save".

I hope this helps you.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
With this update I need to express my happiness at how this game includes hypnosis elements. Most femdom/erotic games avoid it entirely and those that do include it feel kinda half baked with its implementation but with Sofia, Kotone, and Tabitha I think it's really well done. Can't wait for Tabitha to get more content down the road.

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Can anyone clarify for me how the updates work for this game? A la are we building up to a large update or is everything just sorta drip fed?

Oct 26, 2017
Can anyone clarify for me how the updates work for this game? A la are we building up to a large update or is everything just sorta drip fed?
Frequent "minor" updates as far as I can tell. Your mileage may vary on minor because I see every update as substantial here. But, no, you will not experience delays here. And Threshold is very open to communication, which is key for game development. Also, there is a convenient "Update Save" feature you can use in town for every update so you can be almost 100% sure your saves will never break as long as you have at least one save in town, preferrably your first one. (cue Elly adjusting her glasses)

There is also a very detailed wiki - link in the OP.

Reactions: Nevart and keeptemo

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
well it's kinda slow pace thres had a burn out so updates slowed down more...
but he is getting back into it the venefica quest final was the last big one:love:
the labyrinth will be the next big update (and it's about damn time)
also a lot small bug fix and art implementations in between
also he tends to add more content to existing characters which is neat:sneaky:

Reactions: keeptemo

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
Hello,

Um i am utterly clueless on code and tech speak in general... but i had an issue come up with the latest build... can anyone help me?

I'll paste it below.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 415, in script call
call loadDatabase from _call_loadDatabase
File "game/gamecode/LoadDatabase.rpy", line 17, in script
python:
python:
File "game/gamecode/LoadDatabase.rpy", line 1036, in <module>
erosDropList.append(int(currentData["Eros"][0]["Common"]))
KeyError: u'Eros'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
python:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/gamecode/LoadDatabase.rpy", line 1036, in <module>
erosDropList.append(int(currentData["Eros"][0]["Common"]))
KeyError: u'Eros'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Monster Girl Dreams Alpha-v23.7a
Fri May 14 20:06:05 2021

I have no idea what this means... aside from the game not starting save that rectangle screen... any help is appreciated.

Thank you for you time and take care.

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Just wanted to say that i love the pale priestess mod and i look forward for a content update of it, any news on that?

Reactions: L30

Game Salamander

Jan 20, 2019
Just wanted to say that i love the pale priestess mod and i look forward for a content update of it, any news on that?
According to the wiki page, development of Pale Priestess is currently on hold, but more is planned for the future by its author, Kaa.

Reactions: Nevart and L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes