May 24, 2020
How do I beat dark perpetua? I'm probably missing something obvious here but ugh.
Use power up buff and then passionate attacks(anal in my case, because it's her weakness obviously) after charming dark perpetua. If you have more than 7 spirit and around 800 arousal you can just tank her easily. Crits in my case, dealt around 600-800 arousal under power up buff, tho recoil was around 200.... I didnt used special anal items things, even though i have someones collar and other things for it. You dont even need sinful chocolate(i honestly forgot how it called but it's best heal/energy recovery in the game), because in most of times she will deal again around 300-600 arousal

May 24, 2020
It seems a line of code got misplaced, "MenuOptions2" should be the name of the scene, not a line of text.
Maybe... I updated again version and dialogues about working at bar reseted, same with Beris and some other characters. I dont know what caused the problem but what i know for sure, exploring dungeon is impossible now(at least that was true for version 25.4a, didnt tested it in 25.5a)

Mar 22, 2023
How do I beat dark perpetua? I'm probably missing something obvious here but ugh.
She's weak to poison. Teleportation gets you out of her grab. Don't use buffs OR nerfs cause she negates those outside of Aphrodisiac. Just keep attacking her, and she'll lose. Her main issue is that her grapple leads to a high damage stance, and the BS of negating half of your kit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Mind if I ask what level you should be to have 800 arousal? I'm level 60 and still only have around 400, how do you get arousal that high?
Just keep leveling up, you can use your stat points to boost an extra 10 max arousal per point.

Bruuuuuh. Everything again with Kotone???? Seems like almost everything reseted....

View attachment 2893454
Screenshot_20230831-164252.png
Seems like a PC issue, on Android works just fine (that extra option is from a modded mod I have, but it shows when the menu pops up, so it has nothing to do with fixing the game code. In Android, it works).

May 24, 2020
Mind if I ask what level you should be to have 800 arousal? I'm level 60 and still only have around 400, how do you get arousal that high?
Uh... Oh.... Well... If i speak honestly, then i will say that my character have 98 level(didnt farmed that long, took only 30 hour to farm lots of lvls to basically win everything while using potions and then going after bosses which also give tons of exp)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno if there is any other perks, i didnt played more since 24.3a.
Honestly dont want to show sensivity so i will just say partially about seduction and cock: seduction = 336%, cock = 557%. So... Yeah, i rarely reset sensivity and i found something really bad to show for others. I remember some sensivities reaching 2k

Oh! And also carry these thing. After you got past like 10 mil eros you can just spam them, though it would take a lot of time to buy them again.

1693511743977.png

upd 1. Uh... I remember reading something in changelogs about changes and etc... So maybe you won't be able to farm as easy as in previous versions

• Angry
Reactions: colorcolor
May 24, 2020
I wouldn't worry about losing progress, most likely your progress is safe and sound on your save. It's a matter of waiting for Threshold to release a quick fix or of digging into Kotone's .json file and fix the syntax yourself.
There is problem with many dialogues, which sounds like you do these events for the first time, like work in pub or when you go to capital there is check for level, like if you have 70 more and etc. It writes every single check and only then continue character line.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
There is problem with many dialogues, which sounds like you do these events for the first time, like work in pub or when you go to capital there is check for level, like if you have 70 more and etc. It writes every single check and only then continue character line.
The capital was one of the first places I checked out after downloading 25.5, it works as intended on Android. I'll check the bar now, but I'm guessing I was right to say these issues are present in PC only. If you guys have the means, I suggest you to temporarily start playing in Android (moving your saves there, of course) until next version comes out, I didn't run into any errors so far.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
The capital was one of the first places I checked out after downloading 25.5, it works as intended on Android. I'll check the bar now, but I'm guessing I was right to say these issues are present in PC only. If you guys have the means, I suggest you to temporarily start playing in Android (moving your saves there, of course) until next version comes out, I didn't run into any errors so far.
The bar works fine too. I didn't know it had now backgrounds, they're cool.

Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
Basically: Yes.
To be honest: Most likely you don't even need to do it, since most of the time, somehow you can load them even without moving the save folder in the newest game version folder.
Yeah that happened to me, my save files just somehow appeared into the newest version without me having to move them, thanks for answering.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes