chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
So.... I made a tiny mod (not sure how to use the modloader but oh well) which adds a Ultra Easy mode, which essentially kaioken x10 all of your stats, just gonna leave it here if anybody wanna use it lol. Just for PC as of now.

Installation:
1. Open the "mod" folder.
2. Copy the "game" folder.
3. Open the game's folder (it should be named MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v21.a-pc).
4. Paste into that folder.

Note:
Copy the original "game" folder and put it somewhere else (like a "Backup" folder) just in case you want to remove the mod.

View attachment 443766
code was broken but easy fix 2 things using notepad ++ 1) open /gamecode/characterCreator.rpy in N++ 2) go to line 394 where it says "jump Charactercreator" unindent jump 3) go to line 374 where it says elif difficulty == "normal" now notice how the "elif difficulty easy" (line 356) is lined up at the left margin but line 374 is not so just tab elif to the margin on line 374 save and VOLA no error when running I did this on 21b

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How can you get Mika inviting you to her home? I am doin another playthrough and I found it last time accedentaly without knowing how or why.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
How do I get into the cave? I have already surpassed the Temple of Power.
If you have beaten the Temple, then the Caverns should be accessible by a small hole on the Mountain that is Northeast of the Temple. However, it is possible you were struck by a bug that removed your Sigil Of Will-Power. Check your Key Items and see if you have said sigil, if not there is a solution. It does require the use of the console, but it you enter the following in the console:

player.inventory.give("Sigil Of Will-Power", 1)

The above should add the item back to your Key Items and allow you to access the Caverns. Note that it is case-sensitive, so it will need to be entered exactly like this in terms of capitalization.

I do hope that you find this helpful, sagemon.

does anyone know how many updates this game is gonna get until it finished because i like to play games that are finished that why i am asking
Threshold stated around the middle of this month that the version number, at least at this time, is fairly accurate representation of how complete the title currently is. So, back when it was version 20 and now at version 21, the game was roughly 20% and 21% complete respectively. Of course, this is a rough estimate and plans can change, but at this moment, we have plenty of content to look forward to for likely a couple of years at the very least.

In terms of new locations, we still have the Labyrinth, the Monster Girl Capital, the Capital's dungeon, the Desert, the Desert's Dungeon (presumably the Pyramid), and the Demon Queen's Castle for story locations alone. Then there are planned side story locations like the Harpy Village and Elf Village, updates expanding and fleshing out existing content such as the next big planned update that will overhaul the NPC system and likely include new content for the Town NPC's as well, and so on.

This is a highly enjoyable title however and given how long it will be until it is complete, I would wholeheartedly recommend playing it now and you can always just come back every few months or so for more content since there's usually an update about every month.

I do hope that you've found this information satisfactory, hassan12309.

Uh.... Is there a way to cheat? I'm playing on android and its gonna be a MASSIVE PAIN to grind again especially with the new exp system even on easy mode.... I'm aware there's a patch but it only works on PC. (Or at least I think so anyway)
In theory, there a few ways to cheat on Android and looking further in the thread, you did come up with one. The easiest way to cheat, the console, is not really supported on Android although it could potentially work if you had a compatible external physical keyboard to input the proper keystrokes to bring up said console. However, if you'd like, I could create a cheat save for you that is leveled up to 100 or so with the stats unallocated and has two or three million starting Eros, just would need your preferred character name (likely Andreas based on your later post), starting fetish(es) (Looks like Oral based off of the same image), and initial stat distribution if you cared about that last piece.

I know this is a little late and you already have a viable solution, but I hope that you've found this a little helpful, andrest07.

How do i progress with Tabitha? All i can do is some groping.
NamesAreForTheWeak gave the basic way to advance, which also works for a number of characters you can have a relationship with, which is basically exhaust her dialogue and go through as many options as you can while generally being kind and compassionate. But to elaborate:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this useful, EdgeOfShadow.

How can you get Mika inviting you to her home? I am doin another playthrough and I found it last time accedentaly without knowing how or why.
Mika is a little tricky to meet since she is a little tight on the initial affection point requirements to go to her room, but here are some helpful tips:

I do hope that this is able to help you advance with Mika, Konstantinus.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
code was broken but easy fix 2 things using notepad ++ 1) open /gamecode/characterCreator.rpy in N++ 2) go to line 394 where it says "jump Charactercreator" unindent jump 3) go to line 374 where it says elif difficulty == "normal" now notice how the "elif difficulty easy" (line 356) is lined up at the left margin but line 374 is not so just tab elif to the margin on line 374 save and VOLA no error when running I did this on 21b
Ah yeah! I fixed the issue on my side but forgot to update the files here xD Too used to indentations not mattering lol.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
thank you for the information
L30
its very helpful just one last question will there be different ending depending on the choices or relationship that we have with the NBC or will it be one ending only

Reactions: L30
Aug 22, 2018
thank you for the information
L30
its very helpful just one last question will there be different ending depending on the choices or relationship that we have with the NBC or will it be one ending only
There's one actual "ending" at this point, it's when you
. Fair to say there will be at least one other ending when the story's actually complete, although I think not even Threshold (the dev) knows just how many endings there will be quite yet.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I took the Heroic Touch perk and it also doesn't work, it doesn't decrease your arousal when you use teasing attacks.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Does Tabitha ever gets the confidence to come to you in the cave? i've been raising her relationship and confidence but she still too shy.
btw she and Amy prime waifu material

Reactions: DarkMiros

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
If you have beaten the Temple, then the Caverns should be accessible by a small hole on the Mountain that is Northeast of the Temple. However, it is possible you were struck by a bug that removed your Sigil Of Will-Power. Check your Key Items and see if you have said sigil, if not there is a solution. It does require the use of the console, but it you enter the following in the console:

player.inventory.give("Sigil Of Will-Power", 1)

The above should add the item back to your Key Items and allow you to access the Caverns. Note that it is case-sensitive, so it will need to be entered exactly like this in terms of capitalization.

I do hope that you find this helpful, sagemon.

Threshold stated around the middle of this month that the version number, at least at this time, is fairly accurate representation of how complete the title currently is. So, back when it was version 20 and now at version 21, the game was roughly 20% and 21% complete respectively. Of course, this is a rough estimate and plans can change, but at this moment, we have plenty of content to look forward to for likely a couple of years at the very least.

In terms of new locations, we still have the Labyrinth, the Monster Girl Capital, the Capital's dungeon, the Desert, the Desert's Dungeon (presumably the Pyramid), and the Demon Queen's Castle for story locations alone. Then there are planned side story locations like the Harpy Village and Elf Village, updates expanding and fleshing out existing content such as the next big planned update that will overhaul the NPC system and likely include new content for the Town NPC's as well, and so on.

This is a highly enjoyable title however and given how long it will be until it is complete, I would wholeheartedly recommend playing it now and you can always just come back every few months or so for more content since there's usually an update about every month.

I do hope that you've found this information satisfactory, hassan12309.

In theory, there a few ways to cheat on Android and looking further in the thread, you did come up with one. The easiest way to cheat, the console, is not really supported on Android although it could potentially work if you had a compatible external physical keyboard to input the proper keystrokes to bring up said console. However, if you'd like, I could create a cheat save for you that is leveled up to 100 or so with the stats unallocated and has two or three million starting Eros, just would need your preferred character name (likely Andreas based on your later post), starting fetish(es) (Looks like Oral based off of the same image), and initial stat distribution if you cared about that last piece.

I know this is a little late and you already have a viable solution, but I hope that you've found this a little helpful, andrest07.

NamesAreForTheWeak gave the basic way to advance, which also works for a number of characters you can have a relationship with, which is basically exhaust her dialogue and go through as many options as you can while generally being kind and compassionate. But to elaborate:

I do hope that you find this useful, EdgeOfShadow.

Mika is a little tricky to meet since she is a little tight on the initial affection point requirements to go to her room, but here are some helpful tips:

I do hope that this is able to help you advance with Mika, Konstantinus.
Woops, forgot to reply sorry, a save file would be nice but I'm not sure if that's possible on Android...? I mostly play on my phone as I normally use my laptop for other purposes. Correct guesses on the name and fetish choice though.

Lewdidimus

Nov 20, 2018
This is my favorite game on the site. The art, the writing and the combat all come together really nicely. Regular updates, plenty of content to play and look forward to. A gem.

But I really hope making a harem will indeed be a game mechanic.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
how can you rise your stats in this game i have been using the console but when i enter the command nothing happen the console command that works for me is the money all the other console commands doesn't work can someone help me i am using this
player.inventory.money

player.inventory.give("ITEMNAME", 5)

Replace ITEMNAME with the name of an item such as Calming Potion, Energy Potion, or Holy Water.

For sensitivities there are:

player.BodySensitivity.Sex
player.BodySensitivity.Ass
player.BodySensitivity.Breasts
player.BodySensitivity.Mouth
player.BodySensitivity.Seduction
player.BodySensitivity.Magic
player.BodySensitivity.Pain

Then there are the player stats:

player.stats.max_hp
player.stats.hp
player.stats.max_ep
player.stats.ep
player.stats.max_sp
player.stats.sp
player.stats.Power
player.stats.Tech
player.stats.Willpower
player.stats.Allure
player.stats.Luck

Or if you'd rather increase your stats more 'naturally' to avoid some other potential issues from raising something too high or lowering a sensitivity below the natural cap you can also try these:

player.statPoints
player.perkPoints
player.SensitivityPoints

These three should enable you to distribute points like after a level up by right clicking, going to your character tab, and then clicking the option to spend unused stat points similar to if you did not distribute everything after a level up.

player.stats.Exp

The final option above can be used to power up your character in the most natural way and within the bounds of the system. Just use player.stats.Exp = 20000 as an example, go and win a fight, and you will likely level up. If not, use an even greater number, but an easy way to check if a fight will result in a level up after using this code is to check and see if you have a negative number for the amount of experience remaining until the next level up.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Blue-Balls? So she can give another perk? If yes how?
Ah, that wasn't in regards to a perk, it was about how Tabitha can leave you wanting release/sex with her but how she won't do that, with the exception of the scenes where she trips, until you get to her house and how it takes several trips and attempts to build enough affection for invitation to said house.

I hope that this clears up any confusion, Konstantinus.

Does Tabitha ever gets the confidence to come to you in the cave? i've been raising her relationship and confidence but she still too shy.
btw she and Amy prime waifu material
Not at this moment, while her Confidence and Submission stats are in the game and can be increased, and in the case of Confidence, decreased by a few negative responses, they are not used currently. Those will be for future expansions to Tabitha, so perhaps she'll be brave enough to come meet the player in an update dedicated to further fleshing her out and where Confidence and Submission actually affect her.

I hope that you've found this helpful, NODOGAN.

Woops, forgot to reply sorry, a save file would be nice but I'm not sure if that's possible on Android...? I mostly play on my phone as I normally use my laptop for other purposes. Correct guesses on the name and fetish choice though.
It should be possible on Android. I'll attach the modified save to this post. You'll still need to do everything like visit the various town NPCs, do the donations to get the rewards from Venereae, distribute your stat points, learn skills, and so on, but you'll be level 110 and have 3 million Eros.

In this case, you could either download it on your laptop and then connect your phone to said computer, navigate to the internal storage of your phone, then the Android folder, and then the Data folder, somewhere in there should be a folder for MGD's save data or alternatively, download the save on your phone and then use a file explorer app of your choice to navigate to the previously mentioned folder. This save will take up slot 1 however, so you may wish to backup any current save there by saving it in another slot. This save should be functional with no errors, but better safe than sorry.

I hope that these steps and save work for you, andrest07.

I hope Threshold adds an option to have monster wives as an actual game mechanic and not just a mention... I have a list that I want as wives xD
As for this, if it will happen, that will probably be after Thresh implements the update for the player's house that they have mentioned a few times on Discord. Not sure when it will happen, but it is something Threshold would like to add to the game. So once we have a house, we'll probably be able to eventually invite and have a number of monster girls move in with us.

Of course, plans can change, but as I haven't read or heard anything to the contrary, this content is probably somewhere in the content pipeline.

I do hope that you, and everyone else interested in this content, have found this informative, andrest07.

how can you rise your stats in this game i have been using the console but when i enter the command nothing happen the console command that works for me is the money all the other console commands doesn't work can someone help me i am using this:

I edited your post a little in the quote as that is a large wall of text that makes navigating the page a little less pleasant and as it is console commands that not all users may want to see. As to this question, I just used the console commands when making the attached edited save for andrest07, so they do work.

The console commands are technically code that you are entering and they are case sensitive, so you need to enter them exactly as they are written. If I had to hazard a guess, the only reason the Eros code worked is because it is all lower case while most of the others require certain letters to be capitalized and you may have neglected and/or not known this fact.

As an example, player.stats.Exp = 20000 will set your experience to the next level to 20000 and player.stats.Exp += 20000 will add 20000 experience towards the next level on top of what you already have, but player.stats.exp = 20000 will do nothing but add a junk variable. It would be best to load a save before you entered any incorrect console commands to remove those useless additions to avoid any potential issues in the future.

While all of those do work, just went through and tested them after making the modified save, if you want to remain within the game system's parameters, I would recommend only using player.inventory.money and player.stats.Exp as the former just sets or gives Eros and the latter just sets or gives experience to your next level, thus both just save on grinding. Doing so could avoid any potential issues with future mechanics like level drain or the discussed level "reincarnation" system that may arise due to having stats that exceed what should be possible in the game's system.

As a final note, you could technically use the attached save as well, if you do not like the player name, Andreas, you can change it to whatever you want by typing player.name = "X" into the console with X being whatever you want your character's name to be. Note, that the quotation marks are required as this is a string.

Finally, as to your prior question, no one really knows how the ending of the title will be except for possibly Threshold. It may be a single ending, it could be a number of different endings, it could be a variable ending where the basic frame is the same but your relationships with characters alter and add to it, etc. But at this time, it is unknown, with the exception of the previously mentioned "neutral/bad" ending.

I do hope that you find this addresses your issues and that you've found this helpful, hassan12309.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Ah, that wasn't in regards to a perk, it was about how Tabitha can leave you wanting release/sex with her but how she won't do that, with the exception of the scenes where she trips, until you get to her house and how it takes several trips and attempts to build enough affection for invitation to said house.

I hope that this clears up any confusion, Konstantinus.

Not at this moment, while her Confidence and Submission stats are in the game and can be increased, and in the case of Confidence, decreased by a few negative responses, they are not used currently. Those will be for future expansions to Tabitha, so perhaps she'll be brave enough to come meet the player in an update dedicated to further fleshing her out and where Confidence and Submission actually affect her.

I hope that you've found this helpful, NODOGAN.

It should be possible on Android. I'll attach the modified save to this post. You'll still need to do everything like visit the various town NPCs, do the donations to get the rewards from Venereae, distribute your stat points, learn skills, and so on, but you'll be level 110 and have 3 million Eros.

In this case, you could either download it on your laptop and then connect your phone to said computer, navigate to the internal storage of your phone, then the Android folder, and then the Data folder, somewhere in there should be a folder for MGD's save data or alternatively, download the save on your phone and then use a file explorer app of your choice to navigate to the previously mentioned folder. This save will take up slot 1 however, so you may wish to backup any current save there by saving it in another slot. This save should be functional with no errors, but better safe than sorry.

I hope that these steps and save work for you, andrest07.

As for this, if it will happen, that will probably be after Thresh implements the update for the player's house that they have mentioned a few times on Discord. Not sure when it will happen, but it is something Threshold would like to add to the game. So once we have a house, we'll probably be able to eventually invite and have a number of monster girls move in with us.

Of course, plans can change, but as I haven't read or heard anything to the contrary, this content is probably somewhere in the content pipeline.

I do hope that you, and everyone else interested in this content, have found this informative, andrest07.

I edited your post a little in the quote as that is a large wall of text that makes navigating the page a little less pleasant and as it is console commands that not all users may want to see. As to this question, I just used the console commands when making the attached edited save for andrest07, so they do work.

The console commands are technically code that you are entering and they are case sensitive, so you need to enter them exactly as they are written. If I had to hazard a guess, the only reason the Eros code worked is because it is all lower case while most of the others require certain letters to be capitalized and you may have neglected and/or not known this fact.

As an example, player.stats.Exp = 20000 will set your experience to the next level to 20000 and player.stats.Exp += 20000 will add 20000 experience towards the next level on top of what you already have, but player.stats.exp = 20000 will do nothing but add a junk variable. It would be best to load a save before you entered any incorrect console commands to remove those useless additions to avoid any potential issues in the future.

While all of those do work, just went through and tested them after making the modified save, if you want to remain within the game system's parameters, I would recommend only using player.inventory.money and player.stats.Exp as the former just sets or gives Eros and the latter just sets or gives experience to your next level, thus both just save on grinding. Doing so could avoid any potential issues with future mechanics like level drain or the discussed level "reincarnation" system that may arise due to having stats that exceed what should be possible in the game's system.

As a final note, you could technically use the attached save as well, if you do not like the player name, Andreas, you can change it to whatever you want by typing player.name = "X" into the console with X being whatever you want your character's name to be. Note, that the quotation marks are required as this is a string.

Finally, as to your prior question, no one really knows how the ending of the title will be except for possibly Threshold. It may be a single ending, it could be a number of different endings, it could be a variable ending where the basic frame is the same but your relationships with characters alter and add to it, etc. But at this time, it is unknown, with the exception of the previously mentioned "neutral/bad" ending.

I do hope that you find this addresses your issues and that you've found this helpful, hassan12309.
thank you very much for the help what you said is right i didn't right the console commands correctly and my stats screen got stuck i couldn't level up that why i asked you thank you very much for the help i appreciate it i wish you the best in life and in regard to ending i wish that our choices and relationship will have an effect on it because this game is awesome and it deserve a great endings

Reactions: L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes